Version Update 2/28/18 QoL + Sith Raid + Characters [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    4 last night & 6 tonight for me.
  • Options
    Guys, come on. We just got two new Sith, one absolutely AWESOME new raid that's going to be a good challenge for all of us for quite a while, a new healer, a shift in the meta, a bit more arena diversity, reworks on 2 characters, one of which was desperately needed, and a QoL that people have been begging for, for months. We can even sim Galactic War now. We just got a new meta, everyone is fired up about the new raid. Can't we as a player base be happy with all of the new things we just got and stop begging for more? Find bugs in the new update and report them so they can be fixed, mess around with the new characters, come up with new combos in arena, but for the 's sake stop throwing a temper tantrum over not having Revan yet. We'll get him in due time. Maybe he'll be the Jedi that makes the Jedi faction great again. You never know. Be patient, young Jedi, Revan will come in due time. It is the will of the force.

P.S. Devs, really I can't thank you guys enough. I haven't been so happy to play this game since Nihilus was released. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    LOL rebel fan boi??? us on the dark side will not stop til we rule the damm galaxy
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    They should never have removed the downvote option.
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    LOL rebel fan boi??? us on the dark side will not stop til we rule the damm galaxy

Actually I despise rebels. I'm just saying to be happy with what we have. We have diversity again, at least for a while. Be happy with it
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, come on. We just got two new Sith, one absolutely AWESOME new raid that's going to be a good challenge for all of us for quite a while, a new healer, a shift in the meta, a bit more arena diversity, reworks on 2 characters, one of which was desperately needed, and a QoL that people have been begging for, for months. We can even sim Galactic War now. We just got a new meta, everyone is fired up about the new raid. Can't we as a player base be happy with all of the new things we just got and stop begging for more? Find bugs in the new update and report them so they can be fixed, mess around with the new characters, come up with new combos in arena, but for the 's sake stop throwing a temper tantrum over not having Revan yet. We'll get him in due time. Maybe he'll be the Jedi that makes the Jedi faction great again. You never know. Be patient, young Jedi, Revan will come in due time. It is the will of the force.

P.S. Devs, really I can't thank you guys enough. I haven't been so happy to play this game since Nihilus was released. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.

Brown nosing is frowned upon. No points are given to cheerleaders like that. Just saying. I'm thinking out loud is all. Good day. Savvy
  • Options
    These threads complaining about other people complaining always make me smile lol. Eat a Snickers nick
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    These threads complaining about other people complaining always make me smile lol. Eat a Snickers nick

Likewise. Nothing ever gets said that couldn't be said in the appropriate thread to begin with. It's purely for attention.
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha dude I don't know you but this thread needs to be closed after your comment. You nailed it!! Dropped the mic. Close the thread!!
  • Options
    Atrreyu wrote: »

Brown nosing is frowned upon. No points are given to cheerleaders like that. Just saying. I'm thinking out loud is all. Good day. Savvy

So I'm not allowed to thank the devs when I genuinely appreciate an update? I wasn't trying to kiss ****, I'm just happy for the update.
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Options
    like he said previously: eat a snickers.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Atrreyu wrote: »

So I'm not allowed to thank the devs when I genuinely appreciate an update? I wasn't trying to kiss ****, I'm just happy for the update.

Ahhh you added a PS thank you note to the devs. Far and away the bulk of your post was soapboxing to the rest of us.
  • Options
    Why is everyone so **** over this? Seriously? Guys. We. Just. Got. New. Stuff. Get over yourselves.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The subject and the OP's post makes me request Revan even more.

rey-snickers-star-wars-kylo-ren-Favim.com-3940673.jpg
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like he's trolling. Dude you really need to find something to do with your time Nick.
  • Options
    Why is everyone so **** over this? Seriously? Guys. We. Just. Got. New. Stuff. Get over yourselves.

Make a thread about it.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options

Because in general people don't like being talked down to, they don't like being told what they can and can't be annoyed about, and they don't like being told that what they feel is a genuine concern is being dismissed because of something else completely unrelated.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    The subject and the OP's post makes me request Revan even more.

Hail Revan. Our new Overlord.
  • Options
    So why does a single health mod appear instead of the credits issued by every other marquee event?
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    "Droid: Fixed issue where K-2SO and R2-D2 were sometimes stuck in the running man/smoke screen animation."

Bring it back.

jj0pwDs.gif

So much for that fix @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Leviathan @CG_Kozispoon

Thank god. It's his only redeeming feature.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    4 tonight, three of which were for tuskens. Didn't even look which ones, one shard for one, two for another.
  • Options
    Because they want you to spend for credits
  • Options
    Thing is, getting Revan isn't just about getting another DS character to use. Getting Revan, is about getting REVAN. He's without a doubt one of the coolest characters in the entirety of the old EU in terms of visuals, story, abilities, etc.

People want Revan for the same reason I targeted HK-47 right back when I started: we like to have our favourite characters to play with, because it's cool.
  • Options
    Thing is, getting Revan isn't just about getting another DS character to use. Getting Revan, is about getting REVAN. He's without a doubt one of the coolest characters in the entirety of the old EU in terms of visuals, story, abilities, etc.

People want Revan for the same reason I targeted HK-47 right back when I started: we like to have our favourite characters to play with, because it's cool.

But why can't you guys be happy with the cool new stuff we just got for a while before you go back to having several posts a day begging for him to be added? Be patient guys seriously. Yes, I'd love to see him in the game, but I'm enjoying our new content for now, I'm content with it.
  • Options
    Kind of bummed to not see one on the upcoming events for the month. Was looking forward to potentially unlocking R2. Do they always post the event dates in the monthly or do they just randomly drop them without notice ?
  • Options

Surely I'm not the only one that plays this game that has absolutely no idea who this Revan is that people keep wetting themselves about?

• Options

Surely I'm not the only one that plays this game that has absolutely no idea who this Revan is that people keep wetting themselves about?

He's the main character from a game called Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR), as well as some books and comics. Genuinely, he's very well loved because he's got an interesting story, and people adored the game he was introduced in.
  • Options
    Love the new toons. Please give us Revan and Bane next time !
  • Options
    Love the new toons. Please give us Revan and Bane next time !

Not this year I doubt mate. I think that's yer Dark Side lot for quite some time.

Much as it pains me - massive Jedi rework and new characters seems likely in the summer.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Hi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH