3 Strong! Looking for dedicated daily players

Replies

• Options
    WE'RE STILL HERE! And you could be, too.
    Get on board; help us help you reach new limits. This IS where you want to be - the only Alliance you need consider!!
    Come on home. .
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    When I first started this Alliance... I had no idea what I was doing.. more and more propped started joining and Cөmpany Alliance became a power house over night.

Now we have officers taking care of tb tw raids and every member has their hand in on non stop territory wins + heroic raids.

This is truly the spot to fortify your roster
  • Options
    Amazing discord server and even better leadership group. Come join us before it's to late
  • Options
    We are almost full! Who’s ready to join me in Phantom Company!?!
  • Options
    Space is at a premium in Phantom Company! Get on board and reserve your spot in this Alliance now. You will be happy you did. We're here. Where are you at?
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Jump into our discord server and say hi

These are the droids you're looking for!!
  • jcrAggie
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It's incredible how many of us sailed through the BB8 event this morning.... and many will will have him before the event ends. It was through the help and advice of PhantomCompany and ShadowCompany that allowed me to properly prepare for this event. This alliance is out of this world.... and all I have to do is get 600 tickets each day and chat it up on Discord. Now on to Jedi Training Rey.... come join us!
  • Options
    Are you guys still looking for more members? I have been loyal to my guild for nearly 2 years, but struggling due to our level and not advancing as I should. Need advice.
  • Options
    Petersont79 come check out our discord server. You won't be disappointed. We have a lot to offer
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Join Cөmpany Alliance now. Only a few spots left
  • Options
    Guys this alliance is great dont let what other people say stop you from joining, we all work together to get raids done, we are all active, gear donations and all of that is right here so look us up you will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone in both our guilds have been doing remarkable things.

You want cls, bb8, thrawn, gk, han solo and more...

We can help with it all.

All you need to do is join our discord server by clicking the link and show up daily
    The rest falls into place.

Those who don't make it, end up like Kaden and have to search for another guild.
    Attitude is everything
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Agreed
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Are you guys still looking for more members? I have been loyal to my guild for nearly 2 years, but struggling due to our level and not advancing as I should. Need advice.

Welcome to the family my friend
  • Options
    Fresh spots open for dedicated players of all levels!
  • Options
    PhantomCompany now has only 1 spot left! Better snap it up soon.... come home and join the fun! We play daily. We raid daily. We socialize on Discord. You will not be disappointed!
  • Options
    Come join us before it's to late. You won't regret it
  • Options
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    The Dominant Guild is the Cөmpany Alliance is recruiting a few more strong boned warriors.

Join our discord server and your job is done!

Come be apart of the original Eclipse format between two powerhouse guilds

ShadөwCөmpany
    PhantөmCөmany
  • Options
    Phantom Company is full at the moment but please come join Shadow, the larger of the two in GP, on EST. Great leadership and an incredibly successful guild! Everyone is welcome!
  • Options
    Come and join Phantom Company's big brother, Shadow Company! Shadow is a hugely successful high-GP guild looking to add a few more daily players. Everyone is welcome so come home to Shadow Company!
  • Options
    Have multiple resources to get you up to par to be able to do Well in guild events. Have a good group of ppl here
  • salimakhdari05
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ^^^What they said. Just because Phantom is full doesn't mean we don't have room for you. Come on home and join Shadow Company. This Alliance is where it's at. Stop spinning your wheels and get on board with a WINNER!
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Donations are filled on the spot
    Both Haat and Hpit run 0 damage / 24 hour tag
    Tw wins
    Tb -28☆ ds +
    30☆ ls +
    Discord server houses both guilds and is extremely organized with unlimited resources.

No matter your level, if you're a daily player, I want you in ShadөwCөmpany
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Our Alliance has also created 2 guilds with very low gp and extremely low experience but they are not recognized under our label.
    ShadөwCөmpany and PhantөmCөmany are the original hosts and the leadership/officership have been doing their thing for over 1.5 years together.
    This is place to be !!
    We like people who protest against drama fyi

Only thick skinned members make it far with the Cөmpany

Join this server and your search is over

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • Options
    I have been a player for over 1.5 years and I had no clue what I was doing before joining Shadow Company in January. They welcomed me like a brother and have boosted my game exponentially. Come join us you will be glad you did!!
  • Options
    Are you looking for a permanent SWGOH home? Are you looking to learn, grow, raid, and make new friends? Are you looking to dominate this game? Look no further! Shadow Company and Phantom are just two guilds within the Company Alliance. Everyone is welcome. Everyone helps each other. Personally I just hit level 85 today after months and months of spinning my wheels, looking for direction and guidance. Join us.... you will NOT be disappointed. Welcome home!
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Only one spot available in PhantөmCөmany so get over here!!
  • Options
    I got one spot still open in Phantom Company! Come join us before the next guild event kicks off! We are extremely organized and will be a definite catalyst to your improvements. I just achieved 2.3m GP and soloed P3 and P4 of Haat. Come get those GK shards! Raids are constant in this alliance!
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Come join the Alliance and dig in with twin guilds that take the game serious while having fun!!