Thrawn Mythic [MERGE]

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    So they tuned it something rediculous and then added some mechanic where they lose their own protection and health while attacking but it still doesn't do anything for you.

That's probably Palp's unique, but it can't defeat them anyway even if the battle lasted long enough to drain them to 0.

Oh good call forgot about that he is a jedi and attacks so much that he kills himself
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    After 20+ tries with my g12 squad, finally did it, rewards are worse beyond my imagination.
  • I forgot Palps unique causes ezra to nearly kill himself since he attacks 5 times before i do...
  • They literally can’t do anything right anymore. This is just awful. Hidden abilities, insane speed, insane damage FROM TANKS, ignoring taunts and auto cleanse. @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie please enlighten us on a strategy that can beat this when we can’t get a single turn in from our maxed out g12 characters?
  • Fugly5000 wrote: »
    Dt cant dispel buffs either lol its broken

Yep noticed that too, and with them putting up tenacity there goes vader waste
  • It's tuned so that maybe 100 people out of however many people play the game can beat it.....All my chars i'm using in are G12 and they are mowed down.
  • This is the worst one yet. The tuning is absolute garbage. The other mythics have been overtuned, but they were RNG-able. This? This is garbage. They've given Phoenix mechanics they don't/won't have, given them speed that's off the charts, preloaded their turn meter, seemingly given them close to full TM generation on ally attack, AND a taunt ignore. CG, this is truly, truly unacceptable, given your most recent foul-ups. Are you trying to discourage people from playing? Hmm? Sorry, I pass. Not playing this trash tier. No panic farming, no money, nothing. You lose this time, CG. Not me.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yeah just tried it.... Wow. I'm an empire guy...all g11/12 and all the good zetas... My best mods are already on them as that's my arena crew. It's not a whale thing cuz there's not anything being a whale could add. Just crazy hard
  • Bwahahahaaha dance little puppets dance
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Meh I'm not moving mods around to beat tier 1 so I'm not going anywhere near tier 3

Likewise. Spent some time organising my mods. Anything that requires me to change them is just no thanks.

Fortunately you can still do tier 2 without doing the other ones.
  • I used thrawn palp Vader all max g12 zetas and g11 shore tfp. Kill Ezra first. Then chopper. Takes some good rng. But can be done
  • the ALL ignore shore's taunt.
    ridiculous...
  • So it's billed as extremely difficult, and that's no good?

What g12 are you using that gets mowed down?
    It's tuned so that maybe 100 people out of however many people play the game can beat it.....All my chars i'm using in are G12 and they are mowed down.

• The speed mechanics behind this game is getting old real fast...

How fair or tactical is it in a game to have any character play 3 times before any of yours? Speed is the only thing that is apprently focused on in any challenge or arena, which made the last Empire squad meta with the insane speed synergy toping over insane mods some players have.

Funny thing is I have been farming mods for months and I didn't get any good secondary speed yet. Or if you buy mods from the shop, most of the time the secondary speed will not increase or reach a marvellous 5 or 7.

My question is... If the game is about speed? why don't you give us speed?

Utter nonsense.

• have 260 speed vader rarely gets a turn lol.
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    Bwahahahaaha dance little puppets dance

Lol,
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Another bug: I hit kanan with DTs basic and he didn't double-tap
  • It is beatable , and with so many saying they used g11/12 chars, it should be done. Unless squad comp is subpar, or thrawn isn't built up mebbe?
  • Mebbe Vader isn't the right answer,
  • Its hard but whats the big deal. Its a challenge

It's tuned so that maybe 100 people out of however many people play the game can beat it.....All my chars i'm using in are G12 and they are mowed down.

Emporer Palp dead often before he can go, Krennic usually always dead before he can go....both G12....Also extremely difficult somehow means they can do things that are impossible IE Sabine Ignore Taunt and Deathtrooper not taking off buffs with his AOE.....somewhere around 800+ speed to and some crazy gain speed mechanic on ally attack.
  • Arrid
    11 posts Member
    Its hard but whats the big deal. Its a challenge

so requirements is not 5x7* empire, it's Palp, Krennic and DT?)
  • Its hard but whats the big deal. Its a challenge

Because it’s completely bugged, there’s hidden mechanics that don’t make sense and there’s no real strategy. That’s the problem. A challenge can be beaten with careful strategy. This? Not even close
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    So ghost and john both beat it?
  • It is beatable , and with so many saying they used g11/12 chars, it should be done. Unless squad comp is subpar, or thrawn isn't built up mebbe?

Give me a break dude if you are beating it it's because you have maxed out all of the guys you are using on it...along with the mods that never come with +20 speed. I'm a mid Whale and can't come close.

I see a lot of people claiming they beat it, but I'm not seeing any actual proof.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    `noobs
    Save water, drink champagne!

Emporer Palp dead often before he can go, Krennic usually always dead before he can go....both G12....Also extremely difficult somehow means they can do things that are impossible IE Sabine Ignore Taunt and Deathtrooper not taking off buffs with his AOE.....somewhere around 800+ speed to and some crazy gain speed mechanic on ally attack.

That's two chars, . . ..death makes the third I'm guessing,. . . Not g12? Shore for pretaunt? Not g12. Fifth thrawn? How's your thrawn? G12?

I see a lot of people claiming they beat it, but I'm not seeing any actual proof.

That's because in most cases they are forum trolls just trying to stir the masses into a frenzy....likely with minnow accounts
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    I did it on 2nd go with:

Zzthrawn g11
    Zzep g12
    Vader g11
    Storm g11
    Shore g10

Rng dependent obviously. Thrawn dead on 1st go so i died. Leave the blind one whatever his name is, until last as his health regenerates so not efficient use of your attacks.