Avoid getting locked out of rewards?

Boomer8800
409 posts Member
@CG_Carrie what's the max number of each raid can you do to avoid getting locked out of rewards? per week, month, time period? It is officially posted somewhere ? To much guessing going on by folks

Screenshot_20180430-230103.png

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    Too much guild hopping going on . . . . ;)

Five Haat per two week period,

Seven rancor per two week period,

W/e STR , three likely , Mebbe four idk
  • Boomer8800
    409 posts Member
    Options
    this is a guild mates screen shot who hasn't hopped hence the question
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    this is a guild mates screen shot who hasn't hopped hence the question

Did he recently join?

Do you guys store tickets to get ahead on the leaderboards?

I thought it was impossible to do this through normal gain and usage of tickets.
  • Boomer8800
    409 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    nope to all and that was my understanding also.. but an official time period policy would be nice to know on all the raids
  • Wacka
    22 posts Member
    Options
    How can people live with all that unopened mail? all those little red dots?
    giphy.gif
  • UdalCuain
    5031 posts Member
    Options
    What's the purchased mod/earned mod messages? Never seen those before.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

When you mod inventory is full.
  • Options

You can only have un-allocated 500 mods in your inventory. If you acquire more, it'll drop in your inbox until you have room.
  • UdalCuain
    5031 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

When you mod inventory is full.
    SandurzGoH wrote: »

You can only have un-allocated 500 mods in your inventory. If you acquire more, it'll drop in your inbox until you have room.

Ah, cool. Never gonna have that particular issue. Thanks guys.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Guild Switching Prevention: Some guilds have been using guild switching (or hopping) to participate in far more raids than should be possible if its members all stayed part of one guild. With our previous update we attempted to stop this unintended behavior by making players that switched guilds ineligible for raid rewards for a 48 hour period. Unfortunately this change was not succeeding in a manner we were satisfied with. With our recent update, we are removing the 48 hour ineligibility for Raid rewards when switching guilds and introducing a new change. The maximum Guild Bank Coins that a guild can earn per day is 30k (210k in a week). We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72723/game-update-10-20-2016

Hope this helps
  • Wacka
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I think the question still remains. That post from October 2016 says the following:
    The maximum Guild Bank Coins that a guild can earn per day is 30k (210k in a week). We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon.
    There have been a lot of updates since then. Is that still how the limit is calculated?
  • Boomer8800
    409 posts Member
    Options
    yeah that part confuses me too
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    How is that even remotely confusing?
  • Boomer8800
    409 posts Member
    Options
    so a sith raid is 115 tickets so then the max is 1 per week to not go over the 120k ticket limit? or is it an on going counter and the 30k gets added everyday etc. and to be honest I'm looking for a official response not a speculative one by a player but thanks tho..

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    You know you started with Haat ,. . .

Kyno copied the official post pertaining to raid reward eligibility.

Have fun
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    so a sith raid is 115 tickets so then the max is 1 per week to not go over the 120k ticket limit? or is it an on going counter and the 30k gets added everyday etc. and to be honest I'm looking for a official response not a speculative one by a player but thanks tho..

That's how forums work tho..
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

What I posted is the official statement. Its the only one we have.

• Boomer8800
    409 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    hence the tag for @CG_Carrie .. with an update now that the sith raid is here
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Carrie what's the max number of each raid can you do to avoid getting locked out of rewards? per week, month, time period? It is officially posted somewhere ? To much guessing going on by folks

We're looking into this particular issue. Assuming you mean Sith Raid, it should be two per week, however we realize that some people have managed to get a third one in occasionally. This is due to a variety of factors including extended absences from the game, being new players, and some weirdness around guild hopping. The intention is a cap of two. Some expertly timed guild hopping can net you a third; however most of these runs will not result in a third set of rewards because of how the weekly cap is set up. This is compounded by the fact that the reset occurs on Sunday at 6:30 guild leader time, which depending on your own timezone, could cause additional weirdness.

The current cap for rewards for each raid is as follows. And I'm pulling this quite quickly from our engineering team, so please let me know if you find any of these to be inaccurate in case there is a bug:
    • Rancor - 3.5 per week, which means you can do three per week, and an additional one every two weeks.
    • AAT - 2.4 per week, which means you can do two a week, and an additional one every three weeks.
    • Sith - 2 per week, however there are some conditions mentioned above that may cause an additional run.
    We are investigating the specifics about these random extra runs for the Sith, as well as you should take note that there is a direct correlation between how long the raid has been live to how many runs you can do, so expect that we are always evaluating these numbers, especially as we move through the lifecycle.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »

We're looking into this particular issue. Assuming you mean Sith Raid, it should be two per week, however we realize that some people have managed to get a third one in occasionally. This is due to a variety of factors including extended absences from the game, being new players, and some weirdness around guild hopping. The intention is a cap of two. Some expertly timed guild hopping can net you a third; however most of these runs will not result in a third set of rewards because of how the weekly cap is set up. This is compounded by the fact that the reset occurs on Sunday at 6:30 guild leader time, which depending on your own timezone, could cause additional weirdness.

The current cap for rewards for each raid is as follows. And I'm pulling this quite quickly from our engineering team, so please let me know if you find any of these to be inaccurate in case there is a bug:
    • Rancor - 3.5 per week, which means you can do three per week, and an additional one every two weeks.
    • AAT - 2.4 per week, which means you can do two a week, and an additional one every three weeks.
    • Sith - 2 per week, however there are some conditions mentioned above that may cause an additional run.
    We are investigating the specifics about these random extra runs for the Sith, as well as you should take note that there is a direct correlation between how long the raid has been live to how many runs you can do, so expect that we are always evaluating these numbers, especially as we move through the lifecycle.

thank you for the quick reply!!!
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Options
    thank you for the quick reply!!!
    Not a problem. Another player pointed this out for a similar reason (capped rewards 1 shard shy of Traya) so we had investigated already.
  • StarSon
    7472 posts Member
    Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »

@CG_Carrie I assume you will be punishing those found to be exploiting this? I have seen at least one guild openly bragging about doing 3 each week through hopping, and seen reports of several others doing it as well.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie I assume you will be punishing those found to be exploiting this? I have seen at least one guild openly bragging about doing 3 each week through hopping, and seen reports of several others doing it as well.

Some aspects of it are intentional. Being gone for a long time (which is so long that it’s not worth it for the extra raid) is intended to get people ramped back up. As for the guild hopping aspect, it’s complicated and can cause other downstream negative effects so it can balance itself out. It also can’t happen more than once every three to four weeks, so there’s a lot of risk. We *should* be addressing the issue when Ship PVE comes out as that will have an impact on tickets earned etc.

Solution TBD