253 posts Member
Separatist for zetas?

I get to wave 4 and get wiped.

All g12 toons

Replies

• LE_DUC
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah this is pretty much impossible this Grievous is beast.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    GK/Zarriss/HY/Ezra/Aayla

Stun Grievous with Aayla. Round 5 to 8 are easy then.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Cannot pass 4th wave :/ too much health, uncleanable debuff, death mark, protection add :/ are CG thinks jedi worth anything in this game?
  • Options
    how in the world are we supposed to beat this? The deathmark is too much.

The one time I somehow lined everything up and passed it, wave 8 killed me. :/
  • Options
    I used

GK (lead)
    HY
    GMY
    Aayla
    Ezra

Not all gear 12!

Trick is to get GMY to use the unique (moment of glory?) then get him to spread it out to all.

RNG is involved. You need to stun the floating droid and GG (do him first). Save GK cleanse in case GG does go.

I hope that helps
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Edit: i beated it after trying again
    Post edited by vincentlondon on
  • Options
    With Jedi, it’s only stage 4 that’s an issue.
  • Options
    I managed to beat it with ewoks. Logray and scout made it so grievous never got a turn. And I didn't have a problem with round 8 like @vincentlondon did weird.

Also it now only shows the rewards as 2 omegas for next time. I hope it's not that difficult for 2 omegas...
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    Options
    It should be Galactic Republic characters not just Jedi
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    The devs forgot they hadn't reworked the Jedis before releasing this event. Maybe ewoks are better suited for this event, but for Jedis you will definitely need GK and Zeta bariss, which means not accessible for many just yet.

Not sure they are necessary, but Yoda Aayla Hoda are more than recommended.
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I think this event is great! Yes it’s very very hard so it requires some thinking and some strategy (and the right maxed toons) but that makes the game more fun than putting it on auto. Well done CG!
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Aldaron
    175 posts Member
    Options
    It would be easy with my resistance team but they remove it. Stay classy CG.
  • Options
    That’s a rough mythic!
    Ayala helped a bit. Still lost in 4th wave. None of them are really gear 12 but gk.
    Going to keep trying. Thanks for the info and help
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it. Takes RNG being on your side, but the only hard part is grievous. Beat it with GK, both yodas, zarriss and ezra. Basically use wave 3 to recharge cooldowns, health, protection and get in there with full TM on GM. Then use every big hitting attack you have on grievous. You will probably get death marked, but it should hit GK and you should be able to dispell it before he actually dies, and then heal back up. When grievous is dead, the rest is a cakewalk.

The remainder of the event is almost insultingly easy after this.
  • Options
    fZLGQ1a.png

Nevermin my previous post. I finally beat it after trying again
  • Options
    I beat it with:

GK: GXII, Zarris: GXI, GMY: GXI, Ezra : GX, ZHermit: GX

I guess I was lucky on phase 4. I spread the extra protection together with the buffs at the beginning of phase 4 (I gained it in Phase 3 and it carries over phases).
  • Options
    Huzzah- from one Vincent to another! ^^
    This is definitely a time thing and a mod thing.
    :( I don’t wanna move mods. GMY is a good choice too. Cool that he copies that protection buff. Just need to time wave 4 better. I just missed clearing Deathmark by a small amount of TM.
  • Shaheen
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Used a zarriss lead with lumi,ewok elder,mace and old ben.. grinded for half an hour till 4th round only to be ohko'd by grevious lol
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    The devs forgot they hadn't reworked the Jedis before releasing this event. Maybe ewoks are better suited for this event, but for Jedis you will definitely need GK and Zeta bariss, which means not accessible for many just yet.

Hoda meaning hermit Yoda? Then that's even less accessible, especially to players not in top guilds. Unless they have been foregoing gear12 pieces for Yoda shards.

Just felt like they used Jedis as a cover to really require ewoks for this event. I initially used a team of traditional gear 12 Jedis and got totally taken out before even reaching the half way point in mythic event. The Jedis they really wanted for this event, hermit and GK, isn't really accessible to most of the community just yet.

Yes but I think that’s the point of “mythic” tiers. For players that can beat all the other tiers easily. And from the little sample of comments above- it seems this event is more tuned for jedis than Ewoks. With the new star requirements many do not have wicket- and he’s a major key for ewok teams.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hoda meaning hermit Yoda? Then that's even less accessible, especially to players not in top guilds. Unless they have been foregoing gear12 pieces for Yoda shards.

Just felt like they used Jedis as a cover to really require ewoks for this event. I initially used a team of traditional gear 12 Jedis and got totally taken out before even reaching the half way point in mythic event. The Jedis they really wanted for this event, hermit and GK, isn't really accessible to most of the community just yet.

I hope you know all the rumors about Hermit Yoda being absolutely required for acquiring Jedi Luke? And let me help you for G12 gear: Hermit Yoda can be reused in the Sith raid, in opposite to all the other toons, so he is in every team of P2 STR: FO, Rebels, Empire, Resistance.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    It should be Galactic Republic characters not just Jedi

So true..

If this was a sith battle it would make sense for it to be jedi only.. But it isn’t.

• Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I finally beat the mythic with OB lead, gk, hyoda, ezra, and Kanan

After p4 it's super easy. Ob died in 4 and I still autod the rest with 4 man
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like this is BHs in DS TB all over again. They forgot the faction needs a rework first. Hopefully that means a Jedi rework is coming soon. There' no way I'm gonna beat it. But that's okay I guess. Mythics are still a great addition, even if I have to wait till next time to even have a chance.
  • Options

Yes but I think that’s the point of “mythic” tiers. For players that can beat all the other tiers easily. And from the little sample of comments above- it seems this event is more tuned for jedis than Ewoks. With the new star requirements many do not have wicket- and he’s a major key for ewok teams.

I only have GK at 6* and my team of gear 12 Jedis got wiped. Chasing down a viper in a corvett is challenging. Chasing down a viper in Camry is **** near impossible. This is what this event truly felt like, **** near impossible.

Haha I’m from NYC I don’t have a license. But I’m sure what you’re saying is cool. It’s not impossible people are doing it with different teams. And if we don’t get it now I’m sure we will get it another time. It’s low stakes but with great rewards. I’m going to work on GMY and Ayala for next time.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

I hope you know all the rumors about Hermit Yoda being absolutely required for acquiring Jedi Luke? And let me help you for G12 gear: Hermit Yoda can be reused in the Sith raid, in opposite to all the other toons, so he is in every team of P2 STR: FO, Rebels, Empire, Resistance.

I don't doubt his is needed somewhere, just not accessible, which was my point.

Yeah he is, you just made the choice to not sacrifice your G12 gear. Either gear or Yoda, or a mix of both, I went with 0 Hoda shardfor 4 months, and then thought it would be good to hedge my bets. I am not part of a top guild neither.