Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    Yeah but we still missed out on double drops and not to mention 2 territory wars that thosee rewards could of helped with so i am still not happy you guys need to do better
  • Options
    But i just recieved mine after a 2 day battle and we didn't even get compensated for our time what a joke
  • Saskia2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    But i just recieved mine after a 2 day battle and we didn't even get compensated for our time what a joke

I’m glad you have yours now. That gives me hope. Still waiting :(
  • Shellzbutt
    300 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Pardon???? Support again.
    Ok done as requested thanks.
    Will wait out now and see how we go
  • Options
    Mine was closed without a response. No recommendations, no, "sorry for your trouble," no ****. Just closed. So...try again.
  • Saskia2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I bumped my tickets. My ally code is 772-958-761 and my username is Fulcrum. Thank you for the response. I hope I get my rewards soon.
  • Yason
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I made a new ticket and got the same piece of sh**
    pemosfy7ofjs.jpg
  • Yason
    13 posts Member
    Options
    No rewards. Nothing from support. Nice job
  • Shellzbutt
    300 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Ooooh my god....what does one have to do to sort this out.....i recieved 300 and something guild currency this morning from customer support for any inconveniences to me...
    Then just now i get an email from support telling me i recieved my cancelled tb rewards today and collected them(whoch was actually only thier guild currency they sent me themselves this morning)..
    @CG_SBCrumb would you pleeease look into this as its just beyond ridiculous now...
    Now its just a joke sorry.
    Ive replied to support with screenshots of their inconvenience offering they mistook for missing cancelled tb rewards but i have absolutely no faith left....any help appreciated thanks..
    Ive just re-replied tryn to explain to support what ive said above..
    I hope they read their own message and see what has and Hasnt been redeemed lol
    Post edited by Shellzbutt on
  • Options
    I raised a ticket as told and even bumped it but still no reply, not sure what else I’m supposed to do at this point, ally could is 261-845-169 if someone could sort this out I’d appreciate it :)
  • Saskia2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    No rewards or response from support yet.
  • Kibby
    7 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty patient with things but would someone please explain to the people that are doing the tickets what resolved means. Just because you email me back doesn't mean its resolved.
  • Options
    I just got a response on my ticket so they are still working on it, hopefully this problem is solved for everyone soon
  • Palpatiny
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    85uph968a8i4.png

omg this is actually ridiculous, these rewards are from a recent raid, NOT the TB
  • Saskia2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Just got my rewards! Thank you! @CG_SBCrumb
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I have resumed the case for the fourth time now. Latest reaponse I got was that ‘You have already received your Territory WAR rewards’!!!!!! Why can’t you people get rhis straightned yet @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie ?!? This is getting beyond frustrating, specially not the way to treat your paying customers.

A guildmate got a reply saying that he did not participate in TB while he most certainly did!
  • Options
    Izza wrote: »
    I have resumed the case for the fourth time now. Latest reaponse I got was that ‘You have already received your Territory WAR rewards’!!!!!! Why can’t you people get rhis straightned yet @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie ?!? This is getting beyond frustrating, specially not the way to treat your paying customers.

A guildmate got a reply saying that he did not participate in TB while he most certainly did!

do the people who answer the tickets even know the game lol
  • Options
    Another closed ticket with no response.

Have you considered:
    • Actually telling the support team what is going on; perhaps cutting and pasting (since it seems popular with them) your commentary in the Dev thread?
    • Establishing an actual process or standard for us to submit tickets to get appropriate attention? What category, subcategory, title, information to provide in description?
    • Doing something other than repeating yourself, having us repeat ourselves, having support repeat themselves?

If "most" players have received their rewards and only "a few reports" remain, have someone familiar with the issue address it rather than passing the buck to the obviously oblivious outsourced support staff. This issue cannot be resolved with their script.
  • TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb ı opened the ticket but they told me ı am a liar...

I am not on rewards, ı just want to receive what every one got.. I think some one hacked your log or they don't know whats going on...

I will demand one last time. Please fix this mess. Or ı will delete this game. If this is going to continue, please give all my shard crystal to ticket person, hope she will enjoy.
    I am playing this game over 2 year.. And this is really crazy.

I was at greenlightsaber guild during the darkside tb (we received 43 star reward) and I changed my guild multiple time. As ı remember
    You wrote it doesnt meter if ı have changed guild or unguild. Please confirm
  • Palpatiny
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    im getting somewhere (i hope) they've given me the compensation (700 event tokens and 11 IPD shards) but still no luck on the actual full reward

nef2g2q2ni5c.png
  • Options
    Was just given 2700 GET as a reward, despite my guild clearing 45 stars last ds tb this is ridiculous.

When i questioned it, the customer service stated that the rewards were not for dark side territory battle being cancelled and closed tocket. This is despite the fact it is EXACTLY what the ticket was raised for, and present in the ticket body

Please explain @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb

gi93bpm0qd8o.png
  • Oomzer
    16 posts Member
    Options
    still have not got my loot. Help tix not being helpful 855-418-161. We are having issues communicating.
  • Oomzer
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I will be out of town most of the weekend. please if someone can help.... 855-418-161
  • Options
    I have received zero compensation and zero ds tb rewards! This is just ridiculous @CG_SBCrumb I was told that we would not be forgotten about and I feel exactly that I don't have much faith in actually seeing these rewards anymore especially when I read that players are receiving somesort of compensation ie crystals IPD shards and I have not got squat!
  • PeterFieldsNL
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    How to make a ticket? Still don’t have the rewards @CG_SBCrumb
  • Mr_Green
    93 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Guys I filed a ticket and was given the end of battle currency and gear but no IPD shards and the currency we would have earned from Special missions they say they cannot give them to me...!

@CG_Carrie so much for better customer service

UPDATE: I have had a few emails to and fro with EA Help they finally gave me 60 IPD shards ( My guild got 66) and refuse to give me the Currency from special missions.
    Post edited by Mr_Green on
  • Dabro112
    79 posts Member
    Options
    @cg_carrie you are responsible for this. You keep directing people to some offshore customer service group and then not informed them of the problem. It's high time you show some management skill and fix this.

It should be an easy fix.
  • Crassus
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatiny wrote: »
    85uph968a8i4.png

omg this is actually ridiculous, these rewards are from a recent raid, NOT the TB

WE CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS. IT'S NONSENSE.

THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS PROMISSED.

WHAT'S NEXT? WILL THEY TELL US TO FIND A LAWYER?

I THINK NO ONE WOULD FILE AN LAWSUIT TO GET THE REWARDS.

AND I THINK THAT'S WHY THE DON'T RESPECT THE CUSTOMERS.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I just received my "rewards." 1376 GET, 30 IPD shards, and no gear. That's not even close to what we got for the last DSTB.
  • Options
    Can we at least get a reply to know what to do, because creating a ticket has useless so far
This discussion has been closed.