Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    However, if you're not in a guild that's close to heroic, you have to leave your guild to compete in the arenas now.

Whhaaaaattt? I thought you were crushing ships 2.0 arena!?!?!
    (yes, that's snarky AF... but goes to illustrate the point... no you don't. Wiggs and Raid Han under CLS - all ftp - are a great counter to Traya and you seem to be doing just fine in fleet arena.)
    All will progress given time and patience or money. Everyone has a choice. Be content with yours, or do something different.

Great counter for now, sure. Like you say I'm doing fine.

What happens with the new gear pieces? Affects both arenas btw.

Naturally. There's an ebb and flow. You'll do worse for a time, then you'll catch up. Always been this way in this game. Can't always be king unless you pay to be. (I'm a VERY light spender so I am well acquainted with the ebb and flow)

I have no problem with that. I don't like adding the G12 pieces to hSTR guilds only, but I get it.

Doing so without touching the other tiers just widens the gap though. That's my complaint.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options

Doing so without touching the other tiers just widens the gap though. That's my complaint.
    Totally hear you on this and agree. The lower tiers need some love in rewards and difficulty curve. That said, and this is for the other thread... I'm not entirely pleased with the changes to Heroic rewards either.
  • Options
    This looks awesome!! Great job! Also, I’m not in a hstr guild, but can still see this is a cool update!

Thanks, I’m looking forward to the gmyoda rework!
  • Options
    PVE SHIPMENTS ADDITION
    Two additional slots have been added to PvE Shipments for non-exclusive Gear XII pieces.
    These will include:
    1. MK 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Salvage
    2. MK 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage
    3. MK 6 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
    4. MK 7 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    5. MK 7 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage
    6. MK 7 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
    7. MK 8 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
    8. MK 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage
    9. MK 12 ArmaTek Multi-Tool Prototype Salvage
    10. MK 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage
    11. MK 12 ArmaTek Bayonet Prototype Salvage
    12. MK 12 ArmaTek Tactical Data Prototype Salvage
    13. MK 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band Prototype Salvage
    14. MK 12 ArmaTek Cybernetics Prototype Salvage
    15. MK 12 ArmaTek Medpac Prototype Salvage

Pardon me for asking, I need these things figuratively hammered into my skull before I understand. Each of the two new slots in PvE Shipments will contain salvage pieces for ONE (1) out of FIFTEEN (15) possible gear types? Cool cool, making sure I got what you were laying down there.

If I math right (of which there is no guarantee), and I am looking for a particular batch of salvage in shipments, I figure there is a 13% chance of it showing up at any given time, assuming uniform probability for all types. Does not seem out-of-reach horrible, actually.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Alaoh wrote: »
    Also, probe droid mission on TB cannot be done

I did it 10 minutes ago just fine.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Hawkeye wrote: »
    I also think Jedi Luke will be here soon. Wonder how he will be released.

Have they hinted at Jedi Luke. I am guessing it will be the best phase of hero’s journey. Keep thinking we need Hermit Yoda to complete the training.

He's on the title screen, so...
  • Varaben
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »

Have they hinted at Jedi Luke. I am guessing it will be the best phase of hero’s journey. Keep thinking we need Hermit Yoda to complete the training.

Y-wing and A-wing are on there too, but I can’t see that meaning much. I do think Jedi Luke is coming later this year (maybe near 1 year CLS anniversary in mid August).

Edit: I guess a wing used to be there, not anymore.
  • Options
    It’s 2pm EST, does that mean it’s 11:00am PST?
    I’ve reopened the app and refreshed the App Store several times. Super excited for those Fleet Battles.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Why announce that you'll be posting the kit at 11am est if that isn't what you're actually going to do? It just doesn't make sense. Just say the afternoon or something, or correct the time when it's closer.

I really hate complaining but this is just getting a little crazy.

Edit: bah, pst, not est. Still stands though!
    Post edited by Turasleon on
  • JijackCana
    105 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    No it was stated at 11 am pst. So where’s Yoda’s kit? That was the only good thing announced...
  • Options
    Turasleon wrote: »
    Why announce that you'll be posting the kit at 11am est if that isn't what you're actually going to do? It just doesn't make sense. Just say the afternoon or something, or correct the time when it's closer.

I really hate complaining but this is just getting a little crazy.

Ok, so I’m not nuts, the kit isn’t posted yet. Thank you for the confirmation.

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    The YouTubers have videos up already. Probably letting them get some views before putting it here.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    The YouTubers have videos up already. Probably letting them get some views before putting it here.

Ach! No use, not gonna watch videos, can’t hear them. I’ll wait until they post text. Thank you for the information!
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Y'all are so impatient. It's quite funny to read through some of the comments. If you're subscribed to mobilegamer or ahnaldt101, then you would have already watched the video and know the full kit already.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Let's hope not, they should die like the galaxy failures they turned out to be.

Weren't the Sith ultimately the failures who died?
    Anyways, I hope that the next faction rework is going to be Jedi (they could really use it) and I also hope that they'll be good in the Sith raid. We need more options to use.

Yes the sith were defeated, but primarily by themselves. Vadar picks up EP and takes full lightening effect and tosses him over the side. Took Vadar, a sith, to defeat another sith.
  • Options
    Y'all are so impatient. It's quite funny to read through some of the comments. If you're subscribed to mobilegamer or ahnaldt101, then you would have already watched the video and know the full kit already.

I’m more excited than anything. I’m looking forward to the fleet battles.
    Plus, I can’t watch a video (can’t have sound where I am).
  • EmpiresAssassins
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Ephran wrote: »

If they care enough about the YouTubers to do that, why not just say so in their official post? I think it's less of a favor to YouTubers, and more due to their usual incompetence/scatterbrained workflow. They rarely get *anything* right the first time around, while managing to leave more things wrong longer than any other dev team I know of.
  • IgneoMorte
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    They are probably too busy trying to fix the DSTB probe droid bug.
  • Options
    GMY damage looks sick now
  • Options
    Oh... I guess they didn’t really post a time for today’s fleet update.
    Oh well, time to read Star Wars while I wait.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Let's hope not, they should die like the galaxy failures they turned out to be.

Weren't the Sith ultimately the failures who died?
    Anyways, I hope that the next faction rework is going to be Jedi (they could really use it) and I also hope that they'll be good in the Sith raid. We need more options to use.

Yes the sith were defeated, but primarily by themselves. Vadar picks up EP and takes full lightening effect and tosses him over the side. Took Vadar, a sith, to defeat another sith.

Heck it took Vader to kill Dooku, Palpatine to kill Savagr and even Kylo to kill Snoke (granted not sith but still). Only Maul actually got killed by a Jedi and that took like 25 years.
  • Options

Why would I subscribe to a thing which I cannot physically hear? Especially a thing which I cannot hear which is *also* not on the official forums?

• Options
    IgneoMorte wrote: »

Igneo, often they do the client update around 3:30 Pacific. I usually have to restart about 6:30 my time (Eastern). It’s not on the exact minute, but it’s usually been around there.
  • Options

Why would I subscribe to a thing which I cannot physically hear? Especially a thing which I cannot hear which is *also* not on the official forums?

Because they're official gamechangers with official content.

Turn your speakers up or volume up. Prob solved.
  • Options
    Varaben wrote: »

Y-wing and A-wing are on there too, but I can’t see that meaning much. I do think Jedi Luke is coming later this year (maybe near 1 year CLS anniversary in mid August).

Edit: I guess a wing used to be there, not anymore.

I'm pretty sure Jedi Luke will come out later this year. August may be a touch early though. Req's will most likely be Hyoda, ROLO, Snow Han, CLS, maybe r2
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Alaoh wrote: »
    Also, probe droid mission on TB cannot be done

I did it 10 minutes ago just fine.

As am I, along with several others in our guild. But one guy can't do it. And there's lots of reports of other people not being able to do it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

LOL wow you obviously don’t know what life is like with a hearing impairment, dude. That absolutely is NOT “problem solved”.

• Options
    IgneoMorte wrote: »

Igneo, often they do the client update around 3:30 Pacific. I usually have to restart about 6:30 my time (Eastern). It’s not on the exact minute, but it’s usually been around there.

Thank you
  • Options

LOL wow you obviously don’t know what life is like with a hearing impairment, dude. That absolutely is NOT “problem solved”.

When I read it, it made it sound like you didn't have sound to watch the video. My apologies.