Content Update 6/20/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Ship energy doesn't count towards daily 600? WAI?
  • Options
    New gear is out there now:

Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad
    +3050 Health
    +40 Tactkcs
    +6 Speed
    +60 Resistance Penetration
    +50 Special Critical Chance

Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion
    +6500 Health
    +6 Speed
    +30 Armor
    +30 Resistance
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    So Ship table is up, but why is Range Trooper start tomorrow instead of today?
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Ship table not working? Is that intended? Still showing locked as of a few minutes ago

Nevermind! It's working now. Had to restart the app again and it unlocked.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    got the new rewards.
  • Options
    Is the mk12 Armatek hololens component recipe broken? The 5 other pieces all require 2 g12 purple pieces whereas this one is requiring two full mk12 armor plating pieces
  • Options
    So 16 energy for the 1st hard nodes...worse than Cantina, thanks again CG
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I knew complaints wouldn't take long, about 10 mins...sitting here with popcorn waiting for mine to restart lol

ps - They have made ships harder to farm in general, like the 4 shard vs 5 shard baloney. My thinking is they just want it to take longer for people, of course you could put a $ spin on it also...
  • Cloud_Starkiller_66
    24 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    While I’m a daily visitor to the boards I rarely get on here to complain. There are plenty of ppl that take care of that on the daily. But this new gear release is just ignorant. CG are you deliberately trying to destroy your own game? I hope you all realize how angry you’ve just made 99% of your player base. Adding plus 6 speed to every single new gear piece is a straight nut punch. Good luck keeping up with anyone in your shard that’s in a whale guild. I completely understand that the 1% keep this game running. But to deliberately cater to them like this is not going to go over well.
  • Options
    Zetas on the last nodes + scion on 4D. Good update
  • Options
    Not really sure what you expected. Did you really expect them to give you a bunch of extra easy farming?
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Has not played longer than an hour and is complaining. Wow.

Really, there are Zetas on the last nodes? Anything else despite Sion?
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Whales get access to new stuff first. Not sure why you are upset about that. It is the way the game works just like with new characters. It is how the game makes money.
  • Options
    BooHoo
  • Options
    Xhedao wrote: »
    Have not played longer than an hour and is complaining. Wow.

Hard nodes though
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    I knew complaints wouldn't take long, about 10 mins...sitting here with popcorn waiting for mine to restart lol

ps - They have made ships harder to farm in general, like the 4 shard vs 5 shard baloney. My thinking is they just want it to take longer for people, of course you could put a $ spin on it also...

Ships were always 4 shards.....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

He means that ships have always been harder to farm compared to characters not that they recently made them harder to farm.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Scorchy wrote: »
    Xhedao wrote: »
    Have not played longer than an hour and is complaining. Wow.

Hard nodes though

The more important question is the drop rate
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

He means that ships have always been harder to farm compared to characters not that they recently made them harder to farm.

Exactly

How are you able to see rewards for nodes that you can not access?

• Options

When you look for zetas or characters click on find and it will show you what nodes and say they're locked
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    So 16 energy for the 1st hard nodes...worse than Cantina, thanks again CG

This is more like light side and dark side nodes than cantina. They have a normal and hard mode. The first light side hard node is 12, so not that much of a difference. I am interested to know what the final hard node energy use is.
  • Options

When you look for zetas or characters click on find and it will show you what nodes and say they're locked

Ah right, so I wonder what else is behind the hidden doors....

• scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    Would have been nice if the new ships energy counted toward daily raid tickets @CG_SBCrumb
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I'm using auto through normal modes until someone puts out a table so I can see where the useful stuff is.

Only have 3-4 ships not at 7* so might aswell be picky.
  • Options
    Im at 5-D and its beginning to get hard :/
  • Options
    It’s been out for 30 minutes. Give it at least a day and actually play the mode before coming to make pointless complaints
  • TVF
    36747 posts Member
    Options
    The only fail I see is yet another unwarranted complaint.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's here and it's so beautiful.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I am grateful for them giving us a new energy type. They could have easily made the ship table use the normal energy.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    The only fail I see is yet another unwarranted complaint.

I tend to agree. I find the table a nice way for me to enjoy fleet battles without facing the same team over and over. Heck, I might find some decent team compositions just from goofing off.