Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Eponimous wrote: »
    BooHoo

what a bell end you are.

• Options
    5-E is a nightmare with tfps nothing but tfps and tarkin reinforces first turn while you have to wait
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    It's here and it's so beautiful.

are we looking at the same thing?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    Scorchy wrote: »
    5-E is a nightmare with tfps nothing but tfps and tarkin reinforces first turn while you have to wait

I can’t beat it. Tarkin and all the ties go twice before I get a change to move.
  • Options
    Come on dude...this whole game mode, the energy for it, and the rewards you get are all BONUS stuff that we didn't have before. They could charge 32 curency on a hard node and it'd still be an improvement over nothing. Also, there are fewer ships, the have to make it more exclusive. The rate to max all ships is so much closer relative to characters.
  • Options
    12 speed for every character?! That's nuts! Daaaamn.
  • Options
    Some of these new ship design environments are pretty sweet looking....node 3C normal was pretty awesome
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Ship energy doesn't count towards daily 600? WAI?
    Updated the OP with a couple of the big questions. Ship energy does not contribute to your daily 600 Raid Tickets
  • Options
    9thxpk4tgbn2.jpeg

Did anyone notice this?? Either a typo or we’re getting riot trooper
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Riot Trooper was just in an event. Not a playable character.
  • Options
    Regular Energy mechanics with Cantina Energy prices. Fleet Battles are a complete rip off! Shame on you!
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I don't get why they would set refreshes at 100 crystals. At 100 I'll never spend crystals here. At 50 it would be worth refreshing once or twice a day.
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Here whales, have 12 speed. Now you dont have to spend crystals to stay on the top of arena.
  • Options
    Madpup wrote: »
    I don't get why they would set refreshes at 100 crystals. At 100 I'll never spend crystals here. At 50 it would be worth refreshing once or twice a day.

Depends how often the free energy refresh is. Another node to farm sion from will be a definite use of energy for those that need him. Tie Advanced, Slave 1, Scimitar, TFP. Anyone that doesn't have them maxed may also spend to get the 5 refreshes on each of them. So depending on how much free energy a day we get, will likely need 3 refreshes to farm all of those.
  • TVF
    36642 posts Member
    Options
    Regular Energy mechanics with Cantina Energy prices. Fleet Battles are a complete rip off! Shame on you!

How dare we get new stuff for free!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb about that G12+ receipe you posted here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173286/g12-and-heroic-raid-reward-changes#latest
    G12+ Recipe:
    There are 6 pieces of exclusive G12+ gear. The recipe is as follows:
    G12+ Component A (50 salvage)
    G12+ Component B (40 salvage)
    Two G12 components (Will be grindable on the Ships PvE table)
    One non-G12 piece

That is just plain false.
    Lets look take a look at the MK12 AramTek Holo lens
    It requires
    G12+ Component A (50 salvage) of MK12 Aramtek Holo Lens prototype
    G12+ Component B (40 salavage) of MK12 Czerka Implant prototype
    Six G12 Components (140 slavage) 0 of which is grindable on the Ships PvE tabls
    One non-G12 Piece

So either someone gave you false information or that gear recipe is completely wrong

could you please provide accurate information?
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173286/g12-and-heroic-raid-reward-changes#latest
    G12+ Recipe:
    One non-G12 piece

It requires
    One non-G12 Piece

So either someone gave you false information or that gear recipe is completely wrong

I’m assumimg this was an oversight as it’s the only piece that has this issue. That said, I have no hopes of it ever being fixed as it makes it harder for the players to craft this particular item. If it made it easier, I’m sure it would already be fixed
  • Options

You don't have to refresh, they could have had it use Cantina Energy. You're already getting something for nothing. Complaining about it doesn't seem appropriate.

• Options

Depends on what the drop rates are like. If there is a decent drop rate on the Zetas I could see myself spending 100 crystals to refresh.
  • Options
    The Coruscant backdrop, my god... <3
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Draw4wild wrote: »
    G12+ Recipe:
    One non-G12 piece

It requires
    One non-G12 Piece

I’m assumimg this was an oversight as it’s the only piece that has this issue. That said, I have no hopes of it ever being fixed as it makes it harder for the players to craft this particular item. If it made it easier, I’m sure it would already be fixed

The main problem with it (for me) is that CG looks like they don't know what they are talking about when things like this happens. They make this great long post about the gear for it to turn out false. If it is a bug (which yes i did post a bug report about it) then own up and fix it otherwise get the info right before sharing it.
  • Options
    @CG_Carrie

Not going to lie. The new backgrounds for space battles is rendered very well. Game play in fleet is also more smooth at X4 speed. Table layout is easy to read and understand. Not too shabby on the rewards from the table with 1st time giving reenforcement reward.

Hope the rest of the update is good to us.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options
    G12+ Recipe:
    One non-G12 piece

It requires
    One non-G12 Piece

Thanks for the heads up, I'm asking the team for more information on why there is a mismatch
  • Options
    My 2 cents on the new gear pieces...

1. They are incredibly over powered, unnecessarily if I may say, they may have very significant impact not only in pvp but also in arena. They can potentially make battles significantly longer, and more.

2. They are too difficult to farm which only means that spending them will become a headache! Seriously, I already have alot of trouble picking which of my characters gets the already existing post g12 pieces. Adding those insane pieces and making them so difficult to earn makes it 100 times more difficult to decide. Not to mention that mistakes will cost too much to the player.
    This creates a situation where we're being forced to make a choice between using them on our arena squads or our raid squads.

I seriously don't understand what's the purpose of such pieces, they are entirely pointless at the current state of the game. We still have no ways of getting certain gear like stun guns and some of the tank pieces which are incredibly hard to drop off a tank which only happens once every 3 days, now we're adding another headache on top of that. Not to mention that those pieces require g8-11 salvages to be completed which means further delay for our g 8-11 characters! I don't understand how this is possible, does anyone expect us to be able to ever get to work on additionally squads when the gear needed is constantly required to stay competitive in arena and raids. Seriously have you seen how many raid pieces and stun guns Phoenix take? They have been in the game for over a year and I'm still stuck at g8 for 4 of them because of the stuff gun crunch! Not to mention every single one of the new characters requires a couple of them, now I have to worry about using them to craft post g12. I thought we were past that, apparently not...
  • Options
    Can someone tell me what are the requirements for the chimaera event? are 5 ships still needed :(?
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

Depends how often the free energy refresh is. Another node to farm sion from will be a definite use of energy for those that need him. Tie Advanced, Slave 1, Scimitar, TFP. Anyone that doesn't have them maxed may also spend to get the 5 refreshes on each of them. So depending on how much free energy a day we get, will likely need 3 refreshes to farm all of those.

Free energy once a day a 6pm... No ideal
  • Options
    My opinion the new g12 pieces should be t6 and above. Doing so would do two things. One it would allow more players in non heroic guilds to be able to have a shot at competing in arena and two it can possibly help put the guild just over the edge to complete Heroic. The raid has been out for over 4 months now. That’s more than long enough to give us borderline guilds a bone with something that can put us over the edge.
  • Options
    The ship tables are a HUGE boon to the game and a really great addition, so the wait paid off thanks CG. The new energy and places to farm extra things is a fantastic addition.

Yoda rework looks great, really the really REALLY BIG thing that the game needs that is missing is to fix the Sith raid tiers 1 - 6, especially the rewards.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    TyloRen wrote: »
    FAQ:
    • Is ship energy supposed to contribute to my daily 600 raid tickets like Energy and Cantina Energy?
      Ship energy does not contribute to the daily 600 Raid Tickets. We would have needed to boost the total earnable tickets to 900 and adjust the raid costs appropriately if we included Ship Energy and we felt this would have been a much worse experience for everyone. All the text in game should have been updated to explain Raid Tickets are only earned from Energy and Cantina Energy.

You could have still made ship energy count towards tickets produced AND kept the cap at 600.... Given a little boost to the smaller guilds where some members struggle with producing 600 tickets/day....