Content Update 6/20/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Well well well. You made a nice thing by adding a new, extremely hard raid to make the game longer. Very nice, this is how a dev team behaves. Now you saw that people nailed it too fast, because you can easily buy everything you need in a few days if you're a spender.

You miscalculated your own greed.

So now, you had to drop the bomb: insanely strong g12 gear only obtainable through the Heroic Tier. Like Traya and the sith rework made just for her weren't enough. Well, now disparities will grow: people which are able to do an heroic tier will get the arenas and all TWs while other people will have to swim in the swamp a lot more. Like I said before, you miscalculated your own greed and ended up with people which pay your salaries buying everything in seconds and getting threateningly bored the day after. I think this is even getting after the concept of videogame.

Do you have a bottom? Will you give some love to this game before it fails?
    Post edited by Drazhar on
  • Options
    My 2 cents on the new gear pieces...

Nobody at CG cares about your 2 cents. They care about your $9.99 and your $34.99 and your $19.99...etc...
  • Wagg_Dohana
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I feel that the priorities in accepting where the developers are going wrong is slightly short sighted. Thank you for finally recognising that the last 3 TB's have been rather disastrous, but don't leave out other things like moving range trooper's release date and having that new information only in the form of an edited post without an explanation as to why we woke up on the 21st to no range trooper? Even after having three content creators almost in unison post the dates of the supposed launch.
    I can appreciate that the game is extensive and that there is a variety of constant bugs and issues to keep fixing along the way, but keep true to your word Carrie and keep us informed on these changes appropriately as you have been able to do so far with everything else in game.
  • Options
    In my gw, I faced savage twice, and both times it acted like he had a taunt and forced me to target him...
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    TyloRen wrote: »
    FAQ:
    • Is ship energy supposed to contribute to my daily 600 raid tickets like Energy and Cantina Energy?
      Ship energy does not contribute to the daily 600 Raid Tickets. We would have needed to boost the total earnable tickets to 900 and adjust the raid costs appropriately if we included Ship Energy and we felt this would have been a much worse experience for everyone. All the text in game should have been updated to explain Raid Tickets are only earned from Energy and Cantina Energy.

You could have still made ship energy count towards tickets produced AND kept the cap at 600.... Given a little boost to the smaller guilds where some members struggle with producing 600 tickets/day....

It takes 50 crystals a day to hit 600. I think everyone can handle that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Alaoh
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Fiz ships
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    In my gw, I faced savage twice, and both times it acted like he had a taunt and forced me to target him...

I got some "forced" taunts in Arena.
    Couldn't never change the target until he died.
    Probably a small glitch they will never take time to correct as opposite to the whole raid rewards structure which they found some time to change.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    We hotfixed a few issues this morning and we've posted Known Issues that we are currently fixing.

Update for everyone here, one of the known issues is the MK12 AramTek Holo Lens Recipe:
    1 of the 6 Gear 12+ pieces has a bugged recipe. Instead of referencing 2 purple G12 ingredients as part of the Component, the Mk 12 Holo Lens references 2 complete G12 pieces (specifically, 2 of the Armor Plating pieces). This recipe will be changed to require 2x Mk 7 Hypo Syringe, as intended. The roughly two dozen people who have crafted this component so far will have all ingredients of the Component refunded. The bug does not impact the new unique G12+ ingredients.
  • Options

I had the same thing happen. In GW, Savage Opress has no taunt buff, but I was forced to target him like he did.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Here you see a screenshot of me furiously tapping on the enemy Nihilus but the targeting reticle just flashes on Savage. Could it be one of those debuffs is acting like a taunt?
    7IvCPXq.png

Edit: this was also in GW, but I had a similar issue occur in the assault battle round 4 when I could not target the enemy DT.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    Options
    RebelLion wrote: »

I had the same thing happen. In GW, Savage Opress has no taunt buff, but I was forced to target him like he did.
    We are aware and it has been added to Known Issues that we are currently fixing. Anyone who interacts with Deathmark, like Savage, can have this issue.

• Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

We are aware and it has been added to Known Issues that we are currently fixing. Anyone who interacts with Deathmark, like Savage, can have this issue.

What does Savage have to do with Deathmark? Is his overhand smash a sort of Deathmark?
  • Options
    Anyone else notice zSO stopped healing etc in TB? Was he nerfed?
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options

What does Savage have to do with Deathmark? Is his overhand smash a sort of Deathmark?

@EventineElessedil Savage unique copies debuffs from other sith allies at the end of his turn including deathmark. So with the way it is bugged Savage will taunt forever once he takes his first turn.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

@EventineElessedil Savage unique copies debuffs from other sith allies at the end of his turn including deathmark. So with the way it is bugged Savage will taunt forever once he takes his first turn.

Ok that makes sense @scuba but if you see the screenshot I posted above, there were no characters on the field capable of applying Deathmark. I was using Jedi and enemy was Sith. The defeated enemy character was Assassin. So how does Savage get the DM bug in this case?
  • Options

Ok, I had this happen and thought I was imagening it..
  • Alaoh
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Are the ships on Tb really supposed to be only one wave? The text clearly allude of it being more then one wave.
  • Alaoh
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Alaoh wrote: »
    Are the ships on Tb really supposed to be only one wave? The text clearly allude of it being more then one wave.
    Nvm, the text just got updated

• CG_SBCrumb
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hotfix 2 has been released. Deathmark and the Holo Lens recipe should be fixed.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I'm really liking the ships PvE table. It was a lot of fun and some of the environments were a great addition to the game (corusucant) . The sudden spike in difficulty at 5E caught me off guard so I started doing hard battles instead, but it's good to see that even with near-maxed pilots it's still a challenge near the end. Brings back memories of LS hard 9B :)

As for G12+ - I'm much less concerned with the threat this poses now that I can see the particulars. Not only will the top 20% of the herioc sith players get the gear, but it has so many parts that you'd need to be top 10 for months to get enough random rewards to equip one of those slots. Considering the cost of one of those slots, the stats almost seem underwhelming.

I am a bit disappointed with the fact that T5+6 rewards didn't change at all and hoping that the devs revisit this and not just rely on "moar JTRs." However, the gear in the new ships table does seem to at least help with the gear grind, so I'm less disappointed after seeing that.

And Yoda - sweet! Finally another viable jedi.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options

EventineElessedil Savage unique copies debuffs from other sith allies at the end of his turn including deathmark. So with the way it is bugged Savage will taunt forever once he takes his first turn.

Ok that makes sense scuba but if you see the screenshot I posted above, there were no characters on the field capable of applying Deathmark. I was using Jedi and enemy was Sith. The defeated enemy character was Assassin. So how does Savage get the DM bug in this case?

@EventineElessedil

It is fixed now but the problem was this that deathmark was applied to savage only if the random chosen ally had the deathmark however the hidden taunt that goes along with death mark was not conditional unpon actually applying death mark so any ability that could apply deathmark or copy deathmark even if deathmark was never anywhere to be found would still apply the hidden taunt and the revive immunity from deathmark.
    In traya case this was whenever she used her basic since her basic can copy deathmark
    In savage case it was whenever he took a turn because his unique would copy deathmark.
    In DT case if you used terminate without a dead opponent.

They forgot to add "This effect will EXECUTE if the previous effect successfully executed" to the hidden taunt and the revive immunity

Most debuffs have multiple parts to the query
    example Daze:
    As you can see it only changes the counter rating to -999900% if the daze debuff is applied successfully
    tWCtg8M.png

How Deathmark was bugged:
    The taunt and revive immunity were applied even if Deathmark was not applied.
    Lsy5Ztz.png
    hUYXhku.png
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb about that G12+ receipe you posted here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173286/g12-and-heroic-raid-reward-changes#latest
    G12+ Recipe:
    There are 6 pieces of exclusive G12+ gear. The recipe is as follows:
    G12+ Component A (50 salvage)
    G12+ Component B (40 salvage)
    Two G12 components (Will be grindable on the Ships PvE table)
    One non-G12 piece

That is just plain false.
    Lets look take a look at the MK12 AramTek Holo lens
    It requires
    G12+ Component A (50 salvage) of MK12 Aramtek Holo Lens prototype
    G12+ Component B (40 salavage) of MK12 Czerka Implant prototype
    Six G12 Components (140 slavage) 0 of which is grindable on the Ships PvE tabls
    One non-G12 Piece

So either someone gave you false information or that gear recipe is completely wrong

could you please provide accurate information?
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm asking the team for more information on why there is a mismatch

@CG_SBCrumb thank you to you and the team for correcting this.
  • Options
    hYoda's Do or Do not is not working after update. He is not getting any TM when ally with master's training dies. Cooldowns reset is not working also. Is it only me?
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Any idea if there will be any kind of compensation for those of us that lost out on their payouts today due to this bug?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    TyloRen wrote: »
    FAQ:
    • Is ship energy supposed to contribute to my daily 600 raid tickets like Energy and Cantina Energy?
      Ship energy does not contribute to the daily 600 Raid Tickets. We would have needed to boost the total earnable tickets to 900 and adjust the raid costs appropriately if we included Ship Energy and we felt this would have been a much worse experience for everyone. All the text in game should have been updated to explain Raid Tickets are only earned from Energy and Cantina Energy.

You could have still made ship energy count towards tickets produced AND kept the cap at 600.... Given a little boost to the smaller guilds where some members struggle with producing 600 tickets/day....

It takes 50 crystals a day to hit 600. I think everyone can handle that.

That's if you log in for all energy refreshes as well as never let your energy cap at 144/144. I can personally hit this easily because I do multiple crystal refreshes each day but that doesn't mean everyone easily hits 600. Stop acting like everyone plays the game 24/7, some people who aren't in a high end guild aren't able to log on every 3 hours. Having ship energy count towards a players 600 and keeping the cap at 600 would have takek barely any effort on their behalf and would have been greatly appreciated by a large part of the community.

• Options
    Regular Energy mechanics with Cantina Energy prices. Fleet Battles are a complete rip off! Shame on you!

It's because of people like this that we can't have nice things...
  • Flynnie
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    A forum post by a DEV promised a make good to everyone would be rolling out next week. Considering the mass amounts of problems in game I believe a 500 crystal gift will be insufficient this time. I know your likely to ignore any request on what that should be ,but I highly suggest it be significant in light of all the shortcomings. I would like to see you give everyone general Kenobi , just as you gave us all Han Solo . Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you bring this suggestion up during your conferences.
    Post edited by Flynnie on
  • Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    Options
    That's a lot of bugs. I smell a generous pile of chewie shards incoming. Worth it.

Admittedly, ships pve were very well done with a reasonable level of difficulty for the rewards.
  • Options

I've seen this in arena also.