Sabine - And why she is NEVER in the GE store?

Prev1
Anyone know? Been watching 3 weeks and nada. One hard node is friggin brutal, my Phantom is going to suck for a very long time (not planning to use for Thrawn, but would have been nice, in 2018...)

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    There are 26 units in the guild event store, and only 4 slots. Droughts happen for any character who shows up there. Keep at her node, and keep an eye on the store.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Sabine isn't in the GE store, so that might be why you haven't seen her...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting. swgoh.gg still has her listed there.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Interesting. swgoh.gg still has her listed there.

Yes exactly, and I think I seen her once, maybe oooo 2 months ago? A guild mate said the same.

Seems more than ridiculous Vader shows up in FL more than she does in GE
  • Options
    I thought Sabine was taken out of the GE store before I even started playing.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Sabine isn't in the GE store, so that might be why you haven't seen her...

This. Simple.

Some are in stores, others aren't. Part of the game. Something you've got to work around.
  • Options
    So when was she taken out then? Why is she listed here still: https://swgoh.gg/db/shipments/

It is not that simple, because she was clearly there before, and no one seems to know for sure if and when she was removed, and why
  • Options
    So when was she taken out then? Why is she listed here still: https://swgoh.gg/db/shipments/

It is not that simple, because she was clearly there before, and no one seems to know for sure if and when she was removed, and why

January she was removed. They removed several toons, most notably her and Baze. It was in the patch notes. Swgoh.gg is outdated on this one.

Or don't trust us. Keep waiting and holding out for her...
  • Options

January she was removed. They removed several toons, most notably her and Baze. It was in the patch notes. Swgoh.gg is outdated on this one.

Or don't trust us. Keep waiting and holding out for her...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1379720/#Comment_1379720
  • Options
    Thanks. Sure wish it was better news, that is horrible, I mean a few those are already terrible to farm and anyone who didn't get them at that time is now screwed. Chase, Jyn, Sabine, rats, whole bunch of gear out too blah
  • thedrjojo
    954 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thanks. Sure wish it was better news, that is horrible, I mean a few those are already terrible to farm and anyone who didn't get them at that time is now screwed. Chase, Jyn, Sabine, rats, whole bunch of gear out too blah

Yeah. Chirrut the great pilot is in fleet squad store, mine is 40/100 since I buy him whenever he shows up. Jyn is only in guild token store and shows up like once a week for me if I'm lucky (she is 4/85). Sabine I've just unlocked from her hard node, don't have ghost or Phantom 2 near to unlock, and rest of my Phoenix is 7* g8 so I'm not investing heavy in her. But Baze is someone I really want and can't even start on him(I like my rebels, currently run wiggs, chirrut, lando, and akbar but would love to get Baze in there for akbar).
  • Options
    Yep, never much in that store when I have guild tokens.

I saw Sabine twice in there maybe a month or two ago. I don't look in there much though between TBs. I've been playing since early April, so if she was removed in January they must have put her back in and then took her back out again.

Good to see veers in there though, that helps with another project. They need to sort these terrible farms out.

I mean how many Consular nodes do we have, and if they have Cantina nodes why have hard node farms as well?

It's not as though you can even buy Sabine shards either most of the time.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    She used to be but has been taken out. Now the hardest to farm Phoenix member and one of the most valuable now because of the sith raid.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Since my other current farms are 20 energy single node, I find it hard to get upset about this one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    GE only farms are really slow unless you're heading Colonel Starck...

Took 4 months to 7* Jyn. And even since fleet it's taken me about the same to 7* Chirrut, but I was buying pilot tokens instead of his if I only had 400 to spare.
  • thedrjojo
    954 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

I saw Sabine twice in there maybe a month or two ago. I don't look in there much though between TBs. I've been playing since early April, so if she was removed in January they must have put her back in and then took her back out again.

Good to see veers in there though, that helps with another project. They need to sort these terrible farms out.

I mean how many Consular nodes do we have, and if they have Cantina nodes why have hard node farms as well?

Idk what to tell you but you are wrong. Sabine isn't there

Veers has 3 hard nodes. He isn't that bad to farm. Yeah, getting 5 extra here and there is good, but I'm at 78/100 on veers after about 2 months of 3 node farming. Much better use of GET than veers.

Cantina and Hard Nodes... I have about 12 people I want to cantina farm right now. So I can still chip away at farmboi Luke and Finn without using cantina on them right now. And those nodes also have mk3 holos and mk3 carboni so an extra 1-2 of those a day is a nice bonus
  • Options

Yeah. Chirrut the great pilot is in fleet squad store, mine is 40/100 since I buy him whenever he shows up. Jyn is only in guild token store and shows up like once a week for me if I'm lucky (she is 4/85). Sabine I've just unlocked from her hard node, don't have ghost or Phantom 2 near to unlock, and rest of my Phoenix is 7* g8 so I'm not investing heavy in her. But Baze is someone I really want and can't even start on him(I like my rebels, currently run wiggs, chirrut, lando, and akbar but would love to get Baze in there for akbar).

The trouble with Sabine, I mean she is a great toon, she is not "needed" for Thrawn since there are 5 others, but she IS needed for Phantom to get Chimera, and you will need her at more than 2*, which means getting Chimera is not 4-6 months away from anyone who did not already have her. This is ****.

To me, it stinks of CG trying to stop the arena from being flooded with Chimera, yeah, thanks for punishing us who came late to the party :(

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Well just be glad we've got Ships 2.0 now, so you don't have to have Chim like you did under 1.0.

Also how long have you been playing?
  • Options
    I started 2.5 years ago, and quit for about 2 years, just came back 2 months ago, at lvl 83 now.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    You only need to unlock Sabine to get the Chimaera, not get her to seven stars.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

Veers has 3 hard nodes. He isn't that bad to farm. Yeah, getting 5 extra here and there is good, but I'm at 78/100 on veers after about 2 months of 3 node farming. Much better use of GET than veers.

Cantina and Hard Nodes... I have about 12 people I want to cantina farm right now. So I can still chip away at farmboi Luke and Finn without using cantina on them right now. And those nodes also have mk3 holos and mk3 carboni so an extra 1-2 of those a day is a nice bonus

She's not there NOW. She definitely was around the time I unlocked TB/TW several weeks ago.

I don't much care for hard nodes too few goes and cost too much energy. Not to mention the drop rate, even doing the two at a time method.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    You only need to unlock Sabine to get the Chimaera, not get her to seven stars.

Yes, but the Phantom will be that much **** in direct relation for how crappy your Sabine is. I don't think a 2* one will cut it by any stretch, but maybe 4 or 5 with everything else maxed, maybe.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

She's not there NOW. She definitely was around the time I unlocked TB/TW several weeks ago.

You're the only one then.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

File a bug report then. The devs made it so she doesnt appear in guild event store last november/december
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, but the Phantom will be that much **** in direct relation for how **** your Sabine is. I don't think a 2* one will cut it by any stretch, but maybe 4 or 5 with everything else maxed, maybe.
    The Chimaera battles aren't that bad. Especially the most important one; the five star.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I got 5* Chimera with a 5* g7 Sabine. Since she’s in a ship with 2 other characters, she doesn’t need to be fantastic if Ezra and Chopper are better (I have both at 7* g10)
  • Options
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    I got 5* Chimera with a 5* g7 Sabine. Since she’s in a ship with 2 other characters, she doesn’t need to be fantastic if Ezra and Chopper are better (I have both at 7* g10)

That is encouraging thanks, true with 3 one weak one has less effect for sure
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I still can't believe anyone would spend guild event points on sabine rather than wampa or hodo or gear. Did op, and everyone else, mean guild points??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    "Speed up a single hard node farm" seems like a reasonable use of guild event tokens to me.
    Still not a he.