Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Also if they put a request for feedback on the raid and then he comes in and says he will have an update the last week of May and then they tie his hands. How are we at fault? I mean seriously he set the expectations of response. And then he trumpeted if we thought something needed attention ping him in the thread. So excuse me if I think I am not the obtuse one here.

Literally we asked and were promised more professional communication, again they set the expectations and have under delivered. My tenacity is stacking and will not be reset without an answer to an RNG raid. That is all it is.
  • Options
    GP: 50 million
    We have run TV, but it took SO LONG, so we mostly just run TIV.
    It takes about 4 days to complete, but it's not HARD, there's just SO MUCH health.
    I wish the different tiers had vastly different HP. I feel like Sion should have a TON of health, Nihlius should have a good deal, but his challenge should be the whole "Don't auto-attack or he'll get protection", and Traya should be more of a glass cannon IMO. She should wipe the floor with you, but only get a few million HP.
  • Options
    the new reys havent done much for us
    we have one guy with fully maxed rey and gmy teams and he doesnt even bother to auto anymore
    we tried to keep the motivation up after they changed the rewards back
    because we got a timeline from cg
    now its just getting worse because it was already stated that the rewards below heroic are lackluster and we are 5 weeks later than the first timeline we got for changing the rewards below heroic

so there is nothing we can tell our guildmates anymore besides that cg seems to have low priority on this

stating that they want to see the curve after the last rey event was like a kick in the ****
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    dabr0l1 wrote: »
    Also if they put a request for feedback on the raid and then he comes in and says he will have an update the last week of May and then they tie his hands. How are we at fault? I mean seriously he set the expectations of response. And then he trumpeted if we thought something needed attention ping him in the thread. So excuse me if I think I am not the obtuse one here.

Literally we asked and were promised more professional communication, again they set the expectations and have under delivered. My tenacity is stacking and will not be reset without an answer to an RNG raid. That is all it is.

Let's not turn this into a straw man argument. I never said we were at fault. Nor did I say we should accept it or that CG is innocent in any of this. I just suggested we back off the personal attacks on Crumb specifically.

Let the criticism of CG/EA fly - they absolutely have it coming. The manipulation of the ship meta, the Rng-fest they call the Sith raid,the garbage rewards for it for tiers 1-6 Ave herouc if you're not in the top 10.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The Sith Raid at tier 1 to 6 is not equivalent to Rancor so please increase the rewards for the work and effort given. That is what most of us are asking for. The difficulty should be lowered for first 3 tiers to give the lower guilds a chance but just increase the rewards for non heroic. This should not be hard to do or understand.
  • Options
    I stopped reading this thread many pages ago so excuse me if someone posted about this already. But I was wondering if it bothers anyone else that part of their explanation for nerfing expose was that they felt people were being overly reliant on Rey squads in phase one. Then, one of the few responses they made to this thread was about how they wanted to see how more Reys being in the game after her last event would affect completion rates. I really really don't like hypocrites.
  • Options
    Anyone else go 5 rounds with Nih not summoning any minions in phase one? If I didn’t have debuff removal on my team I would not have been able to manage him. This raid is getting old fast.
  • Options
    That is a business model doomed for failure. I just don't get it.

They're just banking on the value of the IP and license to encourage continue purchases.

They also know that many, purely due to time/money invested and it being a Star Wars IP, will likely take the approach of "well, I've already spent xyz, what's another y?"

I'm realizing that, as far as the lower tier sith raids are concerned, it is in their best interest to not bump up the rewards, because if they were to be made a reflection of the gear required to run those tiers, it would start hurting the purchases of all the gear in their engineered bottleneck.

If they were to have tier 1/2 start dropping Mk5 Stun Guns(which would be about appropriate based on gear levels needed), they would end up with a lot less of the desperation crystal purchases.

I think they're seeing that Disney has pulled licensing for a few other developers(like Konami recently for mobile) and they're determined to make the game as profitable as possible to keep those licenses, player's be damned.

They can always keep getting waves of new players spending up until they start banging their heads against the terrible low tier siths and quit.

100 new players quitting after spending $100 each is more valuable to them than one long term player that spends $5,000 a year.

Make **** flashy to encourage early spending without worrying about the long term looks like the EA game plan.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I stopped spending on both accounts completely. I've stopped all but minimum activity & only out of guild obligations is it that much... if it wasn't for these, I'd be 100% quit. Which will likely happen soon anyways.

The above is not a threat, it's the reality of the consequences for actions taken.

I can only assume that CG doesn't want it's current customers & have lofty goals of new & improved customers who spend $$ w/o questioning the HORRIFIC direction they are taking the game & are willing to accept ZERO communication about the continued direction of the game.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie There is your sith raid feedback... likely the only feedback that matters to you: The loss of a paying customer.
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    I stopped spending on both accounts completely. I've stopped all but minimum activity & only out of guild obligations is it that much... if it wasn't for these, I'd be 100% quit. Which will likely happen soon anyways.

The above is not a threat, it's the reality of the consequences for actions taken.

I can only assume that CG doesn't want it's current customers & have lofty goals of new & improved customers who spend $$ w/o questioning the HORRIFIC direction they are taking the game & are willing to accept ZERO communication about the continued direction of the game.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie There is your sith raid feedback... likely the only feedback that matters to you: The loss of a paying customer.

How much more can you spend? That is the question and as that number dwindles so does your value. They got totally lucky that MSF went pure money grab and no communication or they would have bigger problems.
  • Options
    dabr0l1 wrote: »
    They got totally lucky that MSF went pure money grab and no communication or they would have bigger problems.

Marvel Battle Lines is pretty fun. Maybe once it gets a full release we'll get panic communication inreases.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • Options
    One of the biggest issues is the lack of available teams you can use to get a good run in, and the resources required to get those characters. For months, the only team capable of doing anything in phase 1 was a JTR team. Now, you can do just as well with a grandmaster yoda team, but that requires hermit yoda (difficult farm) and visas (single hard node only farm)

The best team for phase 4 requires talzin (single hard node+event) and zombie (single hard node+event). It is not easy to build these teams up from scratch

The best solution is to pick up the pace of reworking older characters with the goal of creating more available options for teams to use

The bottom line is that there needs to be options out there for teams that can do 10% or more in a given phase or players will feel like they’re not contributing and become apathetic

I’ve noticed a significant amount of apathy in my guild (104 million GP) since this raid came out, and I know this is a concern to you or there wouldn’t be this megathead. Fix this, please
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    That's a good question. Was it as badly received?

Initially it was poorly received because the health pool was pretty crazy and their were only two tiers.

It wasn't as bad as this though and they were pretty quick to change AAT whereas they've done nothing of any significance to Sith Raid other than nerfing.

Well, there is also a major difference between the reward structure of HAAT and HSith. In HSith only the top can drop full g12+ pieces. In HAAT, it was possible for someone finishing, say, 32nd to drop a full piece. The guaranteed salvage amounts and other gear are also much more top heavy in HSith than in HAAT.

That's where the frustration lies for the long-time players in strong guilds. You have people who have 3+ million GP doing 8 million+ damage in HSith getting garbage rewards, because they can't crack the top 10 (either due to bad RNG, they miss a certain phase due to real life, they are in a guild with several whales, they don't have an hour+ to keep retrying over and over, etc.)

Totally can relate this. Tbh sith raid is fun to a certain extend (if you have the right teams), but being in a competitive 160 mil GP guild, I've never been able to hit top 10 even though I scored an average of 7-8 mil damage. I wouldn't mind if to stay outside of top 10 if the rewards system is like those in rancor and tank raids, but in order to get the small chance of a full gear, you'll definitely need to work your **** out to top 10, which makes it a competition between other whales, dolphins and vets f2p players. As we are a top guild in TW, you can only imagine how actives are my guildmates are, and we shouldn't be punished for being in a high end guilds or having super actives guildmates.

CG, please fix this reward systems ASAP.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    We should start squares for when we will actually get a proper response from ANYONE at CG. First prize is a lifetime supply of Carbantis!
    Only question is do we do it by day or month?...hmmmm
    Post edited by Ravens1113 on
  • Options
    Nope. I quit. Just fought a NS arena team that had R2. No biggie. My imperial Trooper team took out all but Old Daka and the zombie rezzed. Daka then ressed MT and R2. I quit. I am done with this garbage coding and 2 weeks with no Zeta from the fleet challenge. That is my paying customer response. Fed up, no more EA or CG products.

Peace out guys. It’s been fun.
  • Gibrise
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Raid Feedback my summary...

REWARDS NEED TO BE THE SAME LIKE TB THE ONLY DIFFERENCE SHOULD BE TRAYA SHARDS
    REASON; It's killing Guild (the best part of the game) community, players arguing, leaving to get better rewards to advance where guilds either impose rules to share rewards or to guarantee top 3 finishes.

TRAYA P3 IN MY OPINION IS BROKEN AND NEEDS TO BE NERFED ALONG WITH THE SABER BUFFS
    REASON: This is meant to be a game that is FUN, having a team of G12 highly modded toons to barely topple Traya, and when she does topple only 1 maybe 2 toons from 5 get to unleash on her before she gets up to go again, this is clearly broken and hence frustrates players with very few viable teams such as chexmix or ROLO is good to find those combos but again boring when you have to repeat the phase 10 times over to get a decent score due to saber buffs or isolate, its bloody downright boring and frustrating... I only play the raid for Traya shards and now g12+ gear and can normally hit top 3 but I find it sole destroying every time I play the raid it makes me think why do I play this dam raid, oh yeah because its the only way to advance.... is this it? is this all the game has to offer to advance?

Simple fix to help starve of all boredom with only a handful of meaningful battles a day is introduce a sandbox, this will make a HUGE difference and introduce so much fun for Guilds and Players, but that is off topic!!!! Fix the Sith Raid...

Pretty Please with Sugar on top !!!

• EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I've removed multiple posts calling out staff at CG. I would like to remind folks that this isn't okay, regardless of how frustrated you may be.
  • LinkDonnovan
    49 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    I've removed multiple posts calling out staff at CG. I would like to remind folks that this isn't okay, regardless of how frustrated you may be.

To be fair, crumb did specifically ask to be pinged in topics that needed his attention. (I am sure someone with more free time can post you a link) I can think of no topic more worthy. Since I am responding to you specifically i assume it is okay to ping you? @EA_Cian Since you are here can you comment on this 1k post topic?
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Might as well change it to only post that have no negative reflection on the raid so we can pretend that they didn't exist. And then close the thread because it's only 3 posts.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2018
    Options
    A quick follow-up, as I've removed more posts. Discussing how we moderate isn't okay either! Some posts were removed because they were part of a problematic conversation, I know this sucks but this is how it is.

Some other quick points:
    • Calling out devs isn't always just pinging them, it's calling out much like calling out someone in public over an action is, this includes making comments about them - even if they're not tagged.
    • I don't have any info or insight I can offer into the Sith Triumvirate raid, unfortunately.

• Options
    So questioning about questioning of said statement about questioning is wrong too.

hpv1ozxtjua1.jpg
  • Options
    Snip.
  • Options
    "We will tolerate no negative statements."
  • Options
    A quick follow-up, as I've removed more posts. Discussing how we moderate isn't okay either! Some posts were removed because they were part of a problematic conversation, I know this sucks but this is how it is.

Some other quick points:
    • Calling out devs isn't always just pinging them, it's calling out much like calling out someone in public over an action is, this includes making comments about them - even if they're not tagged.
    • I don't have any info or insight I can offer into the Sith Triumvirate raid, unfortunately.

Since you are the only authoratative person responding, would you mind asking someone that can post insight into the raid to do so? I think I speak for literally everyone when I say that would go a long way. Even if just to say something PC like 'working on it'. (Although hopefully they say a lot more)

By any measure I think this has likely gone on too long, and clearly isnt going away.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Can I be real for a moment?

Look, all of this- 1000+ posts- could have been avoided. All of it. And it could have been prevented a month(!) ago. This did not begin as an US problem. Since we can't lay blame, or even lay some much deserved criticism it seems without stepping on toes or hurting feelings, what did you logically expect?

How do we, as CUSTOMERS (do not forget that, it's important) ever hope to be heard if any and all criticism is taken as bashing by the broadest terms available? Many have already closed their wallets, or even worse- quit entirely. I mean, is that what you want? As an EA rep, you gotta look at this and say "What is going on here?!" It's much like when Ford Motor Co. looks at a dealership that is behaving poorly.

I just don't get it.

• dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Never spend another penny they threatened to suspend me. Over their employees not doing their jobs.

• LinkDonnovan
    49 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Can I be real for a moment?

Look, all of this- 1000+ posts- could have been avoided. All of it. And it could have been prevented a month(!) ago. This did not begin as an US problem. Since we can't lay blame, or even lay some much deserved criticism it seems without stepping on toes or hurting feelings, what did you logically expect?

How do we, as CUSTOMERS (do not forget that, it's important) ever hope to be heard if any and all criticism is taken as bashing by the broadest terms available? Many have already closed their wallets, or even worse- quit entirely. I mean, is that what you want? As an EA rep, you gotta look at this and say "What is going on here?!" It's much like when Ford Motor Co. looks at a dealership that is behaving poorly.

I just don't get it.

I cant think of any other parent company that allows paying customers to be treated in such a way. (Okay maybe comcast) In some cases people have spent thousands. That should earn at least a comment on concerns about their investment. Honest question for EA. When you folks look at this topic, is i what you would consider acceptable? And is it how you would want to be treated by a company you invested in? Especially the first 20 pages or so before the rage.

Vette is right, could and should have all been avoided.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options

Some other quick points:

I'd like to elevate our complaint to a supervisor, please.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Wow. Just....wow. lol. Alright, we get it. Everything is fine. No changes needed. It's all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. We're all fine...here...now. Situation normal.

"All feedback is welcome...unless it's negative." Give me a break.

F2P 4Ever. Done. What a joke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Natos wrote: »

Some other quick points:

I'd like to elevate our complaint to a supervisor, please.

Good luck. The BBB, or similar agency is likely your only recourse. Or as Battlefront II taught us, social media.
This discussion has been closed.