Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Natos wrote: »
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    A quick follow-up, as I've removed more posts. Discussing how we moderate isn't okay either! Some posts were removed because they were part of a problematic conversation, I know this sucks but this is how it is.

Some other quick points:
    • Calling out devs isn't always just pinging them, it's calling out much like calling out someone in public over an action is, this includes making comments about them - even if they're not tagged.
    • I don't have any info or insight I can offer into the Sith Triumvirate raid, unfortunately.

I'd like to elevate our complaint to a supervisor, please.

Good luck. The BBB, or similar agency is likely your only recourse. Or as Battlefront II taught us, social media.

Oh, an entirely tongue in cheek request.
  • Options
    A quick follow-up, as I've removed more posts. Discussing how we moderate isn't okay either! Some posts were removed because they were part of a problematic conversation, I know this sucks but this is how it is.

Some other quick points:
    • Calling out devs isn't always just pinging them, it's calling out much like calling out someone in public over an action is, this includes making comments about them - even if they're not tagged.
    • I don't have any info or insight I can offer into the Sith Triumvirate raid, unfortunately.

I'd like to elevate our complaint to a supervisor, please.

Good luck. The BBB, or similar agency is likely your only recourse. Or as Battlefront II taught us, social media.

Oh, an entirely tongue in cheek request.

Ah, my apologies lol
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    Options

Some other quick points:

@EA_Cian just gonna drop by and remind us our feedback is not allowed in a thread specifically asking for feedback...

The only way I can see this behaviour from CG and EA making sense is that they genuinely think their customers are going to forget about this. Which is just incredible to me. I mean, are you watching what is going on here? We're now going on two months in this thread. @CG_SBCrumb asked for our feedback. It came in a tidal wave and you all just decided to pretend it never happened...

Most of the time, when a company gets feedback from its customers, they adjust to meet or exceed expectations. You obviously can't cater to every demand or request, but most successful and long-lived companies make perceivable effort to keep their customers happy.

In this case, you don't have to give us 5 Zetas every time we beat a raid, but just maybe you could stop "rewarding" us with gear we already have 4,000 pieces of... seems like a reasonable middle ground doesn't it? Just replace the challenge gear with useful items... if it will take us 4 or 5 days to beat something, I think we deserve something useful.

If my local coffee shop gives me a nasty cup of coffee 5 days in a row, you better believe I'm going somewhere else next time. Doesn't really matter if it was Starbucks or Peet's, big doesn't mean I have to go back. There are plenty of options out there, and there are plenty of other places for your customers to go and spend their money. At least try to keep us around huh?

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
  • Options
    39 pages. And EA sniping the community.
    This is the most disastrous thread on any game I have ever seen. Regardless if you think the raid is fine or not(its not)
    People who spend, just stop spending. Hopefully whales will join and we can send a message to CG by hitting their wallets.
    Never have seen a company respond, or lack thereof, to a community the way this one has.
    50 pages by next monday.
  • Options
    Weak.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Some other quick points:

This whole conversation is problematic at its core though. Can’t you see? @EA_Cian look I’m going to be real and up front with you for a minute.
    I know you have a job to do by making sure that toxic and derogatory comments are removed from the forums; as they should be. But the frustration in this thread is more than warranted. You have employees making empty promises about fixes and answers. Then when they are questioned about those promises they are either censored or ignored; further deepening the wound in the force (pun intended). The whole idea that the community manager @CG_SBCrumb created this thread, promised answers and then went silent is not ok. He’s responded to numerous other threads, made announcements for known bugs and technical issues, and has updated other posts too. But he’s done absolutely nothing about the thread he created himself, or the thread regarding the new reward structure which is universally hated by everyone.
    Nobody is calling anyone out or making slanderous remarks. All we are doing is expecting proper communication and promised answers to important questions.
  • Options
    But... well... we got Mod management after like, what, a year+ of asking for it? Maybe it'll only take that long before the STR is changes - surely for the worst - as by that time every guild of any meaningful level will have it on farm...
    Man... that's sounds right don't it?
    It's like I've been playing this game since Week 1 and know how it works.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I guess the EA CEO was right when he described player engagement as long as he meant having EA employees wipe all critical feedback off the map as engagrment.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Wow. Just....wow. lol. Alright, we get it. Everything is fine. No changes needed. It's all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. We're all fine...here...now. Situation normal.

"All feedback is welcome...unless it's negative." Give me a break.
    Not surprising. We used to have a dislike button on the forums and they got rid of it for being downvoted to oblivion.
  • Options
    While we're ignoring other issues, can we at least fix this?

oqtar4qeamxo.jpg

• Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    While we're ignoring other issues, can we at least fix this?

oqtar4qeamxo.jpg

Of fix the same issues that has been ongoing in every tb. Do you even care about customer experience.....

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I have no issue with removing inflamatory posts, but if there was any curtesy towards the customers to begin with then we would have never reached that stage.

Having to remove posts is not the problem, it's a sympton of a greater problem and that problem falls squarely on those responsible for the game in both development and communication.

• Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Might as well ask this question in here. What do you do here?
    To use the shield or not:
    Not use, Nihilus has a 50% chance to attack somebody without foresight and will annihilate that turn.
    Use, the character using it has foresight so he will miss and not annihilate that turn. Due to TM reduction, the character with the shield gets their turn before Nih's next one. Wasted shield.

My guess is it is a wasted run, so the only option is to restart. And this is only T5 not heroic, which throws in the 50% chance of a third attack. Probably the only scenario where you want him to attack three times so he definitely annihilates when you want him to. Flip a coin, no third attack, oh well restart because your run has been wasted.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Sepir wrote: »
    Not use, Nihilus has a 50% chance to attack somebody without foresight and will annihilate that turn.
    Use, the character using it has foresight so he will miss and not annihilate that turn. Due to TM reduction, the character with the shield gets their turn before Nih's next one. Wasted shield.

My guess is it is a wasted run, so the only option is to restart. And this is only T5 not heroic, which throws in the 50% chance of a third attack. Probably the only scenario where you want him to attack three times so he definitely annihilates when you want him to. Flip a coin, no third attack, oh well restart because your run has been wasted.

You get one spare shield that you can waste. However, if it happens again you can't do anything about it except enjoy the weaker score or restart. Even if he can use annihilate or drain force on his second or third attack he won't always use it...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »

You get one spare shield that you can waste. However, if it happens again you can't do anything about it except enjoy the weaker score or restart. Even if he can use annihilate or drain force on his second or third attack he won't always use it...

Yep. And that's just one of the phases. Then do that for an hour+ for the entire raid....do about 7 million damage, come in 12th, get trash rewards and some Traya shards. The Sith raid is like going to the dentist, having a root canal and then having him hand you a coin so you can get a plastic ring from the machine in the lobby. Cool.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options

Yep. And that's just one of the phases. Then do that for an hour+ for the raid....so about 7 million damahe, come in 12th, get trash rewards and some Traya shards. The Sith raid is like going to the dentist, having a root canal and then having him hand you a coin so you can get a plastic ring from the machine in the lobby. Cool.

What color is the plastic ring?
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    dabr0l1 wrote: »

Yep. And that's just one of the phases. Then do that for an hour+ for the raid....so about 7 million damahe, come in 12th, get trash rewards and some Traya shards. The Sith raid is like going to the dentist, having a root canal and then having him hand you a coin so you can get a plastic ring from the machine in the lobby. Cool.

Everyone gets grey.
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Everyone gets grey.

I love grey...allergic to polymers though.
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options
    If anyone wonders where the focus is:

Correcting challenges for the newbies...done.

Making the sith raid worthwhile for long term players so we don't want to punch our dog...ignored
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    If anyone wonders where the focus is:

Correcting challenges for the newbies...done.

Making the sith raid worthwhile for long term players so we don't want to punch our dog...ignored

I must have missed the several hundred post thread decrying how messed up those newbie quests are...
  • Options
    CG has already given a timeframe for improvement.... sort of. Mod management on took, what, a couple of years? They should have STR fixed by August 2020 at the latest. No need to panic. How long could this topic possibly be by then?
  • dabr0l1
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Crumb answered another post on reddit today. I swear he forgot his CG login.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options

Some other quick points:

I now follow this post out of morbid curiosity, as I stopped spending money on this train wreck of a game a while back, SPECIFICALLY because of how this thread was handled. I can't justify spending money with a company who treats their customers this way.

Just letting you know, as a PRIOR customer, your response here was completely unacceptable & highlights why I stopped spending.

1. Blame your customers for some random, off-topic garbage.
    2. Ignore the actual problem completely.

Since you can't answer the questions in this thread, perhaps you can answer these...

1. How does your company stay in business driving paying customers off?
    2. How long until you delete this post as well?
  • dabr0l12
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    So the new players got the challenges fixed. AWESOME
    Us long term players get ignored if we ask them to fix the raid.

CHEERS
    Post edited by dabr0l12 on
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=EA+stock+price&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB790GB790&oq=EA+stock+price&aqs=chrome..69i57.3815j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't know man, but they seem to be doing pretty well.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »

A business model that relies on aggressive micro-transactions, foot in the door techniques, and general addiction strategies
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    CG has already given a timeframe for improvement.... sort of. Mod management on took, what, a couple of years? They should have STR fixed by August 2020 at the latest. No need to panic. How long could this topic possibly be by then?

To be honest though - mod management comes with the added "bonus" of splicing...which makes it possible for players to spend even more time/resources on mods. So there's that. Pray they don't alter it any further? :o

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • dabr0l12
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I am at the point where I cannot see how morally corrupt you would even have to be to want to be an employee of CG. The new guy proved he fit right in by bolding stating he would provide us answers. He has post 73 times in the 2.5 months he has been an employee and I am sure 15 to 20 of those are dev updates and his follow up to note corrections to mistakes.

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb daily ping! Still waiting on any kind of announcement regarding this :smile: it’s been about a month since you replied at all here and a month and a half since you promised answers for the raid mechanics and the new reward structure
  • Options
    I've removed multiple posts calling out staff at CG. I would like to remind folks that this isn't okay, regardless of how frustrated you may be.

Calling people out is not ok? But not responding to a thread that YOUR TEAM started for weeks on end IS ok??
This discussion has been closed.