Content Update 9/12/2018 [Mega]

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jango Event is due for Sept 20
  • Options
    Is anyone else only having Cad Bane's Ship event showing and not seeing the Jango Fett event?
    xt3wbcz6oqmv.png

According to the post, Xanadu Blood is being released tomorrow, but Jango won't be released until next week.

• Options
    YanM123 wrote: »
    Is anyone else only having Cad Bane's Ship event showing and not seeing the Jango Fett event?
    xt3wbcz6oqmv.png

According to the post, Xanadu Blood is being released tomorrow, but Jango won't be released until next week.

Ah, I missed that. Thanks!
  • Options
    Bastila moved occupies the stingiest node of them all. 3 refreshes and 1 shard. Gonna be a fun farm.
  • Options
    xt3wbcz6oqmv.png

@GOWLIKEABOSS Jango's event is next week
  • Options
    This game isn't designed for F2P players to be able to farm every character simultaneously. You have to pick and choose, and honestly, that's ok. Farm the ones you want most, then move on to the next.
  • Options
    Common guys, farming isn't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to take time. Might as well ask for the shards to just be placed in your inbox. It's going to take time, and that's the whole point.

Yes, since I want to be able to farm a character in a reasonable amount of time that is the same as me asking for them to give me the character at 7 stars for free. They DO NOT evenly space their character releases and they DO NOT evenly space out where we can farm characters. With how many new characters that are being added to hard nodes, newer players are never going to keep pace, let alone catch up. Its ridiculous that we have 5 stores that they haven't added new characters to in months and 3 of those stores haven't seen a new character in over a year. Its one thing when a character like Bastilla gets put on a hard node too, but when we get nearly worthless character like Bindo put onto a hard node, it sucks. Bindo is a GW/Stage 2 Catina character.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    RunchGwar wrote: »
    This game isn't designed for F2P players to be able to farm every character simultaneously. You have to pick and choose, and honestly, that's ok. Farm the ones you want most, then move on to the next.

And then by the time you are done, 5 more important characters will have been added, and you will again have to choose. I will NEVER be able to farm MT or Zombie because they keep adding more important characters to hard nodes. The need to space out where you can farm characters, they simply cannot keep shoving the vast majority of them into hard nodes while ignoring all their other stores and cantina nodes.

And I have said this several times, but at the very least they can rotate only characters out of hard nodes and put them into other farming locations. Who the hell can really afford to farm characters like Wicket or Holdo when we now have 4 potential legendary event characters we need to farm in hard nodes first.
  • Options
    It’s stinks!
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    It makes it easier to complete your dailies if you farm a character from each side.

Most of the higher-end gear is also DS.
  • Options
    I can do Solo or KOTOR, but not both. I'm paralyzed with indecision right now.
  • Options
    What happens. To Lando and ST. Han as smugglers?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    "To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Territory Battles, Special Missions will reward double Guild Event Tokens for September’s Hoth Rebel Assault! Enjoy, and thanks for playing! (Starting 9/18)"

Gee.... how dull of a celebration
  • Options
    Z2gop wrote: »
    What happens. To Lando and ST. Han as smugglers?
    They aren't really smugglers. Lando was an administrator or governer of some sort and St han has rebel tag, marking the point at which he ceased to be a regular smuggler for a time.
    Ultra wrote: »
    "To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Territory Battles, Special Missions will reward double Guild Event Tokens for September’s Hoth Rebel Assault! Enjoy, and thanks for playing! (Starting 9/18)"

Gee.... how dull of a celebration
    It's kind of a dull anniversary... but I'll take any excuse for more guild event tokens! :)

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    More hard node farms. Joy.

Lowering refresh cost and increasing attempts to 8 is nice, but with how many characters keep getting thrown on hard nodes not enough energy available to make good use of it.
  • Options
    Franimus wrote: »
    They aren't really smugglers. Lando was an administrator or governer of some sort and St han has rebel tag, marking the point at which he ceased to be a regular smuggler for a time.

Raid Han is a rebel and is getting smuggler tag. Rebels still got supplies smuggled in, by smuggling goods to the rebels you become a rebel smuggler.

• Options
    So, I actually like hard node farms. What I do not like is the fact that the new character releases have been predominantly DARK side hard node farms. Shuffle better please.
  • Options
    Any fixes for the game not going past the cantina loading screen
    Force close/restart not fixing the "problem"
  • Options
    More hard node farms. Yes, that's exactly what we needed right now.
    Oh and well done on cutting a veers node when consular is still sitting on 3 nodes and unduli is still on 3 nodes.
  • Options
    Technically Jango is not the father of Boba. Boba is just a clone of Jango that grows with natural speed.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    SmokerXXL wrote: »
    Technically Jango is not the father of Boba. Boba is just a clone of Jango that grows with natural speed.

Technically is cloning not a thing in our world, so their is no right description how to call your copy...

Dolly the Sheep would argue with you
  • Options
    Any reason why Moustache Lando doesn't get the smuggler tag? I don't see why vet han would be a smuggler and not moustache lando
  • Options
    Xia85 wrote: »
    So, I actually like hard node farms. What I do not like is the fact that the new character releases have been predominantly DARK side hard node farms. Shuffle better please.

Yeah it's really an issue. I'm currently farming Visas, Bossk, Vandor Chewie, Holdo, Bastilla and Sabine... all on dark side nodes

And to the ppl saying "just do 3 sims in light side and you're fine", when you pay 450 crystals/day on energy refreshes you don't really want any of that to go to waste. I have to do it, I do it, but I hate doing it
  • Options
    Again, I am not going to purchase shard shop currency, since I, like many, have Cad at 7 stars. I would've happily bought just the XD ship pack, but not with pilot shards. I hope this trend doesn't continue.
  • Options
    zorglub wrote: »
    Any reason why Moustache Lando doesn't get the smuggler tag? I don't see why vet han would be a smuggler and not moustache lando

Vet Han and Chewie are, in fact, smugglers. In TFA they have those giant aliens hidden away on the Falcon. OT Lando is just running Cloud City, he isn’t a smuggler at all there
  • Options
    Can we please have the pack probabilities for the new packs? Particularly, smuggler pack!
  • Options
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    zorglub wrote: »

Vet Han and Chewie are, in fact, smugglers. In TFA they have those giant aliens hidden away on the Falcon. OT Lando is just running Cloud City, he isn’t a smuggler at all there

In this case STH should have a smuggler tag as he smuggled himself and the company on the Death Star...
  • Spyro324
    109 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    ygdycq1ivo5a.png
    1vela096juke.png

The event is there but the ship isn’t in the game i’v restarted the game is this happened to anyone else. People in my guild are already going through the event.
    I am on ios
    I reinstalled the app and now I have the ship and the event works
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb
    152 POSTSSWGOH DEV TEAM › EA COMMUNITY MANAGER September 12, 2018 4:14PM edited September 12
    Hi Holotable Heroes!
    Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 9/12/18.
    NEW CHARACTERS
    Master assassin, father of Boba Fett, and one of the galaxy’s best Bounty Hunters, Jango Fett has joined the Holotables!

Jango Fett is not Boba's father. Boba is an unaccelerated clone of Jango.

That is all.