Replies

• Zaxm
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Get your credit cards ready suckers!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    This community rocks, your passion is pure sith level on speculation >)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Since they seem to like panic farming and money buy ins I will go with Separatists. Count Dooku and the Geonosians or any them including Grievous. He was there for the battle as he became part of the battle droid. Opposite faction which would check off, plus I doubt very many have farmed them for anything except those that may have for ship battles which may still very little of the player base. Ewoks many already have for the other event and Jawas just like Tusken not really enough to add different teams. Separatists would not allow more options but allow a lot more panic farming which bring in more moneys with so many places to panic farm for them. Plus the one faction that really could use some love.
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    C3PO unconfirmed ?

6yap7mpl95cp.png

That doesn’t say anything. It neither confirmes nor denies it to be 3P0. It just says wait till Friday and you‘ll know, decide whether you cheer or riot then..

yeah doesn’t say much but at least we know when to expect more news

Hopefully is a giant road ahead post
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I feel like C3PO would be an out of place character. Sure he's one of the OG droids, but still. I mean even Jar Jar seems to be a more appropriate character in this game, where you battle.
  • Options
    I feel like C3PO would be an out of place character. Sure he's one of the OG droids, but still. I mean even Jar Jar seems to be a more appropriate character in this game, where you battle.

C3PO was in the Clone Wars, involved in Rogue One when escaping the Empire, was there throughout most of the major engagements, like the Battle of Yavin IV, Hoth, and the Battle of Endor. He was there in the last 3 movies for the battles.

I could see him as a great support toon with the same tags as R2. Block abilities, remove buffs and debuffs, add protection/health, add/remove turn meter, and even a revive. I would not give him any damage abilities so you would have to have the right team to sacrifice someone that is damage dealing.
  • Options

C3PO was in the Clone Wars, involved in Rogue One when escaping the Empire, was there throughout most of the major engagements, like the Battle of Yavin IV, Hoth, and the Battle of Endor. He was there in the last 3 movies for the battles.

I could see him as a great support toon with the same tags as R2. Block abilities, remove buffs and debuffs, add protection/health, add/remove turn meter, and even a revive. I would not give him any damage abilities so you would have to have the right team to sacrifice someone that is damage dealing.

I know he was in all the movies/shows for the most part. But what did he do in any battles really?

And yeah I see him as a support for sure with no damage abilities. Which isn't Hermit Yoda like one of the only none damage characters?
  • Options

All those tags plus an r2 synergy. No attacks and just deal with buff/debuff and Tm manipulation.
  • Options
    I honestly don’t think any faction will be needed. There’s no clear cut journey for him...Imperial Troopers would be the best bet, but you guys saying Ewoks are really grasping at straws. They were cringy comic relief and didn’t serve any role in his development 6 movies deep. Jawas make more sense than Ewoks, but they also suck so a legendary event would have to be really easy. That’s why I think he will be a special location character like Hoda and Wampa. Thoughts?
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    You guys realize that the quote the OP posted is a direct quote Carth says to Revan.

ah8v2ryiynqp.png

• Options
    I read the comment as a confirmation of 0-0-0 and BT
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »
    You guys realize that the quote the OP posted is a direct quote Carth says to Revan.

Except he posted “how are you with languages” and you posted “your facility with languages” so it’s not a direct quote.
  • Options
    I honestly don’t think any faction will be needed. There’s no clear cut journey for him...Imperial Troopers would be the best bet, but you guys saying Ewoks are really grasping at straws. They were cringy comic relief and didn’t serve any role in his development 6 movies deep. Jawas make more sense than Ewoks, but they also suck so a legendary event would have to be really easy. That’s why I think he will be a special location character like Hoda and Wampa. Thoughts?

I agree but the model has been a faction. One opposite of the toon you are trying to get, one that has multiple options(not just 5 toons), from the same time period in the canon, and usually a faction sort of forgotten about. So I was just speculating off of that.
  • Options
    Was carth the super annoying guy??
  • Options
    I’ll bet you’re programmed for etiquette and protocol.
  • Options
    C3p0 is similar to bb8. Didn't do much combat-wise, so it would probably be a kit like illuminated destiny, takes 70 turns to activate and everyone gets buffs.
  • Options
    I don’t think c3p0 will be coming this year

k0wjrlk1dris.png
  • Options
    Ewoks would be too easy.
    Go Tusken for C3PO
  • Options

He's also the head of the network of droid spies as in the Poe Dameron comic series so a Droid Leader is highly possible.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hikari wrote: »

ah8v2ryiynqp.png

That’s an interesting theory... and pretty probable as from Revan’s companions only he and Canderous Ordo remains not in game >.<
  • Options
    Well if it's C3P0 we'll need either Ewoks or Jawas to unlock him. After the Chewie event became the new Thrawn, they'll probably need to be gear 12 maxed out. So, be prepared to waste resources on Jawas that we never use for anything else. lol
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Well if it's C3P0 we'll need either Ewoks or Jawas to unlock him. After the Chewie event became the new Thrawn, they'll probably need to be gear 12 maxed out. So, be prepared to waste resources on Jawas that we never use for anything else. lol
    If it is Jawas that would satisfy all those who upped the Jawas for critical damage challenge.

• Options
    So FWIW, I think the reference to "wait until Friday before doing anything drastic" (paraphrasing) is an indication that the quarterly Road Ahead will be Friday, not anything being released then.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Did you never play the game where everyone tries to trick you into looking at that sign? That's upside down, the WS version is right side up with the palm out from what I've seen. Gangs tend to be fairly consistent with their signs.

Edited to remove cursing/swearing. - EA_Cian

107320-full.jpg
    dont feed the trolls dude
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Anyone speak Huttese..?

wlfvkke08dwk.png

• Options
    Anyone speak Huttese..?

wlfvkke08dwk.png

C-3PO does
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

They makes some interesting team in TW, jawa or ewoks.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I've removed some decidedly off-topic posts from the thread. Let's behave, please.
  • Options

He's also the head of the network of droid spies as in the Poe Dameron comic series so a Droid Leader is highly possible.
    That is true and not something that many are aware of, or might consider.