B-28 Extinction-class Bomber

Replies

• Yes! Darth Malak was mentioned, I hope for Darth Revan and Darth Malak. The next ship could be the capital ship for Darth Malak.
  • kevsmart wrote: »
    Oh boy, another ship given to an awful character to force us to waste gear and resources. And yet another ship to screw us over on platoons. Thanks, CG.
    You're not being forced to do anything.

If you want to invest in the ship, good on you. You can power up your Marauder. Otherwise, fine. Leave it. There are actually multiple tank options in fleet now.
    Still not a he.
  • Phoenixeon
    1840 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Still no A-Wing, Y-Wing, or B-Wing or other classic TIE ships. But another ship for random Sith character. Awesome.

Then they have to release a pilot character for those ships, since nobody currently available really fits, and oh hey here are the complaints about a double marquee release.

Yeah, I understand they would need pilots, but would it really be that much harder than introducing generic pilots like FO SF TIE Pilot? Or Sith Marauder? And you can dig into some deep cuts and get names of pilots for all those wings in the rebel fleet.

Ppl still complaining why release a new char they dont know and needs gear up.
    Post edited by Phoenixeon on
  • When is this being released? I need it!
  • RushGotti wrote: »
    When is this being released? I need it!
    October 25th.
    Still not a he.
  • I like that they are trying to provide alternatives to using Biggs in ships arena, I've been fighting that same ship since day 1. However, the problem is that even though these alternatives are better than Biggs, no one has them ready to deploy in the arena and won't for a long time. How many people have Marauder ready to go? It will take people at least 6 months to farm these ships from a single hard node and in the meantime every single team still runs Biggs. If you are at the top of your ship shard you probably run into these new ships, but rank 100+ is all Biggs.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Never mind. I found the answer
  • I think that this is getting somewhere with the Sith Fighter and the Sith Bomber. Maybe a Legendary Capital Ship for the sith like we did last year with the Chimaera. Possibly Darth Nihilus' Ravager

YESSSS GIVE NIHILUS A CAPITAL SHIP!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Bahumat wrote: »
    I think that this is getting somewhere with the Sith Fighter and the Sith Bomber. Maybe a Legendary Capital Ship for the sith like we did last year with the Chimaera. Possibly Darth Nihilus' Ravager

Such yelling, much loud.

No, LS need a good Capital ship! AA and Mace don’t cut the mustard.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I am very down for a DN captial ship.

Not opposed to better LS ones too
  • So how do gravity bombs/mines deploy in space? Does a bombadier roll them out really hard by hand? Reminds me of that stupid bomber scene in The Last Jedi.
  • Benboy73 wrote: »
    So how do gravity bombs/mines deploy in space? Does a bombadier roll them out really hard by hand? Reminds me of that stupid bomber scene in The Last Jedi.

They use electromagnets.
    So how do gravity bombs/mines deploy in space? Does a bombadier roll them out really hard by hand? Reminds me of that stupid bomber scene in The Last Jedi.
    Those bombs were inside a ship with artificial gravity.

Even with no assistance, they'd fall, and inertia will do the rest once they're out of the ship's artificial gravity.

Not that Star Wars has ever cared about physics. Han waltzes out into a vacuum in a shirt and air mask in Episode 5 like it ain't no thang.
    Still not a he.
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Benboy73 wrote: »
    Those bombs were inside a ship with artificial gravity.

Even with no assistance, they'd fall, and inertia will do the rest once they're out of the ship's artificial gravity.

Not that Star Wars has ever cared about physics. Han waltzes out into a vacuum in a shirt and air mask in Episode 5 like it ain't no thang.

*Flies in on A-Wing*
    Yet, we never had "arcing laser bombards" as shown in "the-episode-that-must-not-be-named" either. Bombs do make sense (while light that flies in arcs... nah never happened), yet not in the sense we know them. If we can have self-propelled Jedi-Training droids we can also have homing space mines/bombs. Ever wondered why anybody in Star Wars is able to simply walk around in their ships without any source of natural gravitation? Yepp, they must have some kind of generators. Why not use same generators to propell some bombs out the bomb chute?
    *flies away on Nimbus 2000*
  • Oh good ... another never-going-to-finish ship to park on my roster.

Seriously not playin anymore, y'all need to put some of these things in fleet store, GW store, cantina store ... I mean, I am working on these hard node farms, but most of them are just going to sit there forever and never get finished.

At the very least it would be nice to cycle the really old toons to the gw store. We're realistically never going to farm lobot et al on hard or cantina nods.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Let’s get a new way to get toons. Something fresh. When’s the last time we have a toon like k2so type of release?

You mean the release that was exclusive and free to Android? Or the release where K2SO was 2000 shard shop currency for 5 shards? Because both of those releases are bad.

Marquees aren't the problem. The problem is with the release cadence.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    Why Marauder as Pilot?
    Sith Trooper is a tank, the bombarder is tank ship, so why Marauder?

Pretty simple actually.
    People level and gear the Sith Trooper already, without a ship. A lot less use Sith Assassin and Sith Marauder. So make ships for them so people will be inclined (forced) to level and gear them.

• Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Bahumat wrote: »
    I think that this is getting somewhere with the Sith Fighter and the Sith Bomber. Maybe a Legendary Capital Ship for the sith like we did last year with the Chimaera. Possibly Darth Nihilus' Ravager

Such yelling, much loud.

No, LS need a good Capital ship! AA and Mace don’t cut the mustard.

Ooh like the Viscount. I guess they could say it was Bastila's, because correct me if I'm wrong, but they never named the owner of it.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Corpus wrote: »
    Pretty simple actually.
    People level and gear the Sith Trooper already, without a ship. A lot less use Sith Assassin and Sith Marauder. So make ships for them so people will be inclined (forced) to level and gear them.
    Inclined.

No forced about it.

You don't need these ships. They are alternate options you can pick and choose from if you want to make use of them. Or you can keep using Biggs and be just fine.
    Still not a he.
  • I say change how we can access marqis events.

For ships the toon must be G12 ++ to be able to get the shards.

Also if toon has zeta you get access to an easy node to harvest.

Seems. Fair
  • has anyone used this ship in fleet arena yet? If so are seeing that the daze doesnt last 2 turns like it is supposed to? or am I missing something? sometimes i feel like it doesnt even last 1 full turn.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Let’s get a new way to get toons. Something fresh. When’s the last time we have a toon like k2so type of release?

You mean the release that was exclusive and free to Android? Or the release where K2SO was 2000 shard shop currency for 5 shards? Because both of those releases are bad.

Marquees aren't the problem. The problem is with the release cadence.

Exactly. And it’s not even how they are farmed necessarily now that hard nodes have cheap refreshes at 8 per. It’s that by the time the 12 weeks is up and they are farmable + the time it takes to farm the characters are outdated.

For example. I would have loved to have gotten Visas for the Sith Raid upon release. That’s where she was made to shine. I’ve farmed her since her release and I’m just now getting her to 7 stars. I no longer have any interest in her for the Sith Raid. There are already better characters and my guilds Sith Raid is on farm and I have Traya maxed.

• Dunedain
    89 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hasnt even been 24 hours of the B28 event and already 5* B28 ship in platoons?............... they have absolutely no shame whatsoever. The TB started before the ship event and now you throw it in right in the middle of it? And people still try to defend CG/EA....bunch of sheep :D
  • has anyone used this ship in fleet arena yet? If so are seeing that the daze doesnt last 2 turns like it is supposed to? or am I missing something? sometimes i feel like it doesnt even last 1 full turn.

I noticed this as well. This is a great ship and that problem needs to be fixed asap.
  • There’s no way a ship should be in 5 star TB squadrons on THE DAY IT IS RELEASED.

A new level of (something that would get censored.)
  • On a different rant, For me this ship hits like a wet noodle. It's 7 star in the event with a 7 * G12 SM. Yet, it hits like a wet noodle. I unfortunately own no other Sith Ship that could be near relevent in the bonus phase so this ship is......verry bad. Deals less damage than jedi consular, has 0 utility in a squad.

I might be totally wrong since I have nothing that synergies with it but even if I did, it still scores too low

Thanks for the free ship but I dont see any point in adding SM in my list of priorities
  • Goku_Black wrote: »
    On a different rant, For me this ship hits like a wet noodle. It's 7 star in the event with a 7 * G12 SM. Yet, it hits like a wet noodle. I unfortunately own no other Sith Ship that could be near relevent in the bonus phase so this ship is......verry bad. Deals less damage than jedi consular, has 0 utility in a squad.

I might be totally wrong since I have nothing that synergies with it but even if I did, it still scores too low

Thanks for the free ship but I dont see any point in adding SM in my list of priorities

It’s not supposed to directly hit hard. It’s supposed to be a tank with secondary bomb damage and crowd control tactics. I think it looks like a great ship with outstanding synergy with other Sith ships. Giving it counter from Maul while it gains foresight every other attack thanks to Sith Assassin and letting it spread bombs around sounds really fun.

It might not be game altering like Hounds tooth, but isn’t that good?

You've not quite grasped that the whole Star Wars universe is a creative piece of artistic fantasy then?
  • Honestly. STAR WARS HAS NO PHYSICS. The bombs thing is only one example of that. What about the fact that you can hear people shoot stuff and hear that stuff blow up..... in space. There is not really any reality in Star Wars. Deal With It.