3 year anniversary

Prev13
Are there any plans for the third year anniversary of the release of the game on Friday, November 9th?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I think they are planning in giving us the Road Ahead on that date........
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Way better than crystals and chewie shards!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I think they are planning in giving us the Riad Ahead on that date........

Be careful. Crumb wrote it was a « tentative plan » ... lol
  • Options
    I assume road ahead and annocuing what if any reworks they'll be doing to the clone wars
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I think they are planning in giving us the Riad Ahead on that date........

I read this as Raid Ahead.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Isn't that 24th November instead?
  • Options
    Android store shows Nov. 9th release date. I was just going off of that so it may be incorrect.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Wikipedia says 11/24 but consider the source.
  • Options
    12vyabhuna8y.jpg

• Options
    mbn7td76a9qb.jpg

Wonder why the Google Play store shows a Nov. 9th release date then.

Either way, question still stands, just a few weeks early is all!
  • Options
    The game had a soft launch in Australia late October '15
  • Options
    Chewie Shards
  • Options
    Last year was great.

IIRC, they had 20 zeta mats, Chewie shards, and I think even crystals for us. Could someone produce a screenshot of that maybe?!
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
  • Options
    Chewie Shards

Probably so. lol
    Antares wrote: »
    Last year was great.

IIRC, they had 20 zeta mats, Chewie shards, and I think even crystals for us. Could someone produce a screenshot of that maybe?!

Yeah I know. I remember. I deleted the screenshots forever ago though. Didn't have enough room in my phone. lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    The chewie shards last year were the hint for chewie comming this year, so this years shards will be hint what's comming next year
  • Options

No, that will be for the fifth anniversary, we are talking about the third one here.
  • Options
    20 zeta mats would be super.
  • Options

Let us know when Crumb comes over to your desk with a vader mask, saying, "I'm altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
  • Options

That is really not a gift,that is something we have waited for a while now xD But 20 zeta’s..that’s a gift.
  • Options

They are saving that for year 4
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Last year was great.

They've been very frugal this year with rewards. I hope we get something as equally as good or better than last year.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Anderle wrote: »
    The chewie shards last year were the hint for chewie comming this year, so this years shards will be hint what's comming next year

The chewie shards last year was an inside joke.
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Last year was great.

They've been very frugal this year with rewards. I hope we get something as equally as good or better than last year.

Does the Jango Marquee ring any bells? Not what i'd call "very frugal".
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Guess you guys forgot about CG's significant makegood
  • Options

🍿
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Last year was great.

Does the Jango Marquee ring any bells? Not what i'd call "very frugal".

That was to avoid riots a normal marquee would cause. The thing is, they seem to be shifting away from general goodness (double drops everywhere) and towards more narrow bonuses, such as the bonus drops for certain characters.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I think some sort of cumulative login reward would be a nice way to reward long time players.

Ex:
    50 total days logged in = 20 omegas
    100 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    200 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    365 total days logged in = 100 character shards of your choice + 20 omegas + 10 zetas, 500 crystals
    2 years logged in = 330 character shards of your choice, includes legendaries + 5 full Mk5 stun guns, 500 crystals
    3 years logged in = full set of G12 pieces, 1 full piece of each raid gear, 10 mil credits, 20 omegas, 20 zetas, 1000 crystals.

Something like that. And just leave those bonuses open so new players can hit them eventually. Currently it feels like there’s never been a reward for long time players. I’m a day 1 player and only missed the month of March in 2016. Logged in every single day outside of that.

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I think some sort of cumulative login reward would be a nice way to reward long time players.

Ex:
    50 total days logged in = 20 omegas
    100 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    200 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    365 total days logged in = 100 character shards of your choice + 20 omegas + 10 zetas, 500 crystals
    2 years logged in = 330 character shards of your choice, includes legendaries + 5 full Mk5 stun guns, 500 crystals
    3 years logged in = full set of G12 pieces, 1 full piece of each raid gear, 10 mil credits, 20 omegas, 20 zetas, 1000 crystals.

Something like that. And just leave those bonuses open so new players can hit them eventually. Currently it feels like there’s never been a reward for long time players. I’m a day 1 player and only missed the month of March in 2016. Logged in every single day outside of that.

@CG_SBCrumb

I like this, put me down for one Traya and a hundo in Revan shards please, as back pay.