• Options
    dominiQC wrote: »
    bpccr9a8ebx6.jpg
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    Look at that...

"Omegas are completely worthless but I'm whinning about not getting enough of them and I really really need em now"

🤔

Omega abilities are basically worthless. The piece itself is useless. It is utlilized in a bad way. & I'll say whatever I want to!!! You are here to trash me because I am asking for something to help everybody? Grow up

Maybe you just don't understand how ironic you sound. Just tried to make you realize that. Maybe you are the one that needs to grow up. Learn to use your ressources carefully in this game because it's all about this and the devs are very clear about that. They wont change the scarcity of it so you can omega the 150 characters forget it. Ask something that makes sense and stop the childful whining

I saw your discussion regarding F2p toons in TB man & while I agree with you, I have to say that I can't believe that you have the gaul to get on here & troll/trash people! It is not your place, just as it is not my place to tell you how to play or what to ask for.

Can you stop spamming me with quotes like you just hope another answer from me??? You quoted my answer 4 times!! You are just taunting for another answer yet you said you don't care about my opinion. If you really dont care what I think, move on. I also have the right to have an opinion about it and this place is appropriate to express it, whether it agrees with yours or not.

Scarcity of mats is part of the game. Devs stated it's how they want their game to be. You didn't bring any good arguments. Some did. But you didn't. All you said is that "I don't like how rare they are but in the end they are useless". I think they're usefull and there are many ways to get them. I would like more zetas though. I choose my fights. I currently have 58 Omegas in stock. Come get em if you can 😜

Edit: Oh, btw, TB platoons amd omegas are a whole different story bro haha

When exactly did they state that? I have been playing for quite sometime & have never seen that
  • Options
    Look at that...

"Omegas are completely worthless but I'm whinning about not getting enough of them and I really really need em now"

🤔

Omega abilities are basically worthless. The piece itself is useless. It is utlilized in a bad way. & I'll say whatever I want to!!! You are here to trash me because I am asking for something to help everybody? Grow up

Maybe you just don't understand how ironic you sound. Just tried to make you realize that. Maybe you are the one that needs to grow up. Learn to use your ressources carefully in this game because it's all about this and the devs are very clear about that. They wont change the scarcity of it so you can omega the 150 characters forget it. Ask something that makes sense and stop the childful whining
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Bottle necks are what fuels the game ... omegas, stun guns, stun cuffs, carbantis, golden eyes, whatever.
    And the frustration that these bottle necks cause is what drives a lot of players to spend on the game to progress.

It's not changing any time soon ... and if it ever changes, it will change only so slightly that it won't make much impact.

Take the high need gear bottle necks for instance ... with time more raids, more shops and more events has been introduced that increases availability. But not enough to reduce the bottle neck substancially.

So yes, more omegas would be nice. More of EVERYTHING would be nice. But it's not happening, so you'll have to choose which toons to focus on - or get your wallet out more often.
    & I'll say whatever I want to!!! You are here to trash me because I am asking for something to help everybody? Grow up

Maybe you feel like being trashed, because you're not listening to what many people are telling you.
    You're totally welcome to post whatever you want. But if you're more or less just ranting and trashing replies yourself, why post inhere at all? What do you expect to gain? Except ridicule...

I pay for my things, so I don't mind asking. As every single person has the right to! You guys are just bullies

Not everyone that disagrees with you is a bully. I have simply stated my opinion that the omega crunch isn't that bad.

I do so, so the devs see that not everyone thinks it's an issue and they don't waste time fixing what's not broken and instead give us new content or fix the places where the game needs fixed in my opinion.

That isn't bullying. That is stating a differing opinion. You are free to state your opinion on a public forum but others are also free to state their opinion even if it disagrees with yours.

Why even do it? I have explained that that was not the purpose of this post. But there is a percentage of thiscommunity bashes anyone that asks for anything, or has to give their opinion about how people should be more conservative. I'm just saying, I get it, but we need a way to make Omegas more available. Not how do I save them. & it certainly feels like bullying.

I disagree. I think omegas are readily available. I stated why I think that. I don't recall calling names or anything like that. So how's that bullying?
  • Options
    Look at that...

🤔

Krjstoff wrote: »
    Bottle necks are what fuels the game ... omegas, stun guns, stun cuffs, carbantis, golden eyes, whatever.
    And the frustration that these bottle necks cause is what drives a lot of players to spend on the game to progress.

It's not changing any time soon ... and if it ever changes, it will change only so slightly that it won't make much impact.

Take the high need gear bottle necks for instance ... with time more raids, more shops and more events has been introduced that increases availability. But not enough to reduce the bottle neck substancially.

So yes, more omegas would be nice. More of EVERYTHING would be nice. But it's not happening, so you'll have to choose which toons to focus on - or get your wallet out more often.
    & I'll say whatever I want to!!! You are here to trash me because I am asking for something to help everybody? Grow up

Maybe you feel like being trashed, because you're not listening to what many people are telling you.
    You're totally welcome to post whatever you want. But if you're more or less just ranting and trashing replies yourself, why post inhere at all? What do you expect to gain? Except ridicule...

I pay for my things, so I don't mind asking. As every single person has the right to! You guys are just bullies

Not everyone that disagrees with you is a bully. I have simply stated my opinion that the omega crunch isn't that bad.

I do so, so the devs see that not everyone thinks it's an issue and they don't waste time fixing what's not broken and instead give us new content or fix the places where the game needs fixed in my opinion.

That isn't bullying. That is stating a differing opinion. You are free to state your opinion on a public forum but others are also free to state their opinion even if it disagrees with yours.

Why even do it? I have explained that that was not the purpose of this post. But there is a percentage of thiscommunity bashes anyone that asks for anything, or has to give their opinion about how people should be more conservative. I'm just saying, I get it, but we need a way to make Omegas more available. Not how do I save them. & it certainly feels like bullying.

I disagree. I think omegas are readily available. I stated why I think that. I don't recall calling or anything like that. So how's that bullying?

They aren't! Ok, often times when you need 2 omegas, you are only able to get 1 in a day. When I say bullying, it is because many people will tell you how you are wrong & need to play like them or "get out your wallet" everybody is quick to point out how great they are & how to save. Don't bother the devs. It seems that alot of people take it upon themselves to police this forum whenever someone asks for anything. When there are a barrage of people backing someone into a corner & telling them how to play the game...that is bullying. Whether intentional or not. As I have stated before & asked specifically not to slammed for asking before I posted this discussion. It is not about how to save...simply that there is not enough & many have been pushing me & saying this & that. The fact is that I spent $30 trying to obtain 1 Omega before posting this. Not trying to bring money into the root of the topic, but rather ask why they are not more readily available & I have had too many people telling me how to play the game & that basically I should be a frugal miser. To wit is non of their concern ok. When I get called out, I will respond as I consider it a shot at my integrity. I am not a keyboard tough guy, I try to treat every person the same. Tho I can see myself lashing out & I apologize for being abrasive. All I wanted was an answer as to why the Omega system is the way it is. The same as the mk5 stun gun. Right now, I am in need of 1,750 of those & still have about 20 toons that are unlocked. I don't feel that I need a lecture on how I spend them, rather I would like to know why this is an aspect. Especially when you are encouraged to compete at high levels...yet be timid after spending much $
  • Options
    It is to the point that I believe I should remove this account. A person cannot post on here without being criticized. I am not only speaking about myself, if you read other threads where people ask for things or answers. There is percentage of the community that either want you to be complacent or simply make you feel illigitament anyway. There is no direct way to ask a question without that happening. & how dare anybody raise a concern
  • Options
    How did you spend $30 to get a single Omega mat? That's ridiculous. Refreshing the Omega event is like 200 crystals? That's what $2 for a guaranteed Omega material.
    The ability materials pack that they release occasionally? That's closer to $30 but you get a minimum of 9 omega mats or something like that.
    Stop spouting nonsense and maybe people won't call you out on it.
  • Options
    It is to the point that I believe I should remove this account. A person cannot post on here without being criticized. I am not only speaking about myself, if you read other threads where people ask for things or answers. There is percentage of the community that either want you to be complacent or simply make you feel illigitament anyway. There is no direct way to ask a question without that happening. & how dare anybody raise a concern

It's all on you man. You call people bullies while you clearly are one. You say many things that we all know are false. That's why people don't agree with you. Your opinion on omegas is just not the same than the majority of the community. It's too bad you still don't realise that and just act childish about it... Now get over it, find something usefull to add to your post or leave it. Whining over the fact people disagree with you won't get you more people to agree with you.

Dude...leave
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    How did you spend $30 to get a single Omega mat? That's ridiculous. Refreshing the Omega event is like 200 crystals? That's what $2 for a guaranteed Omega material.
    The ability materials pack that they release occasionally? That's closer to $30 but you get a minimum of 9 omega mats or something like that.

They had the 600 crystal for 800 energy thing. I spent $20 on crystals bought that & then spent my crystals. Right after that there was a 10 pack of Omegas for 1200 Crystals that I was finally able to get my 1 Omega from.
  • Options

They had the 600 crystal for 800 energy thing. I spent $20 on crystals bought that & then spent my crystals. Right after that there was a 10 pack of Omegas for 1200 Crystals that I was finally able to get my 1 Omega from.

Prior to that, I was needing 5 omegas...after 4 days & only 4 omegas & tons of frustration
  • Options
    Prior to that, I was needing 5 omegas...after 4 days & only 4 omegas & tons of frustration
    So on the 5th day you got your 5th omega? I don't really see the problem here.
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Yes, i the 5th day! It took 5 days to get 5 omegas, that is rediculous. That is the problem. & that isn't what this post is about, it's about bringing more in to the game, making them more readily available. In those 4-5 days I was able to collect 9 Zeta mats, to put thing in comparison
  • Options
    Please dont tell me where they are available (because I know) or that I need to save more
  • Options
    You know you can respond to multiple messages in one post, right?
  • Options

You could always wait a day. Filling an omega slot one day sooner doesn't make much difference. It's frustrating to be one away from something. We all get that. But that will happen regardless of the rate resources drop. It encourages you to spend. Which us fine if that's yiur thing but personally waiting wirjs better for me.
  • Options

Yes, i the 5th day! It took 5 days to get 5 omegas, that is rediculous. That is the problem. & that isn't what this post is about, it's about bringing more in to the game, making them more readily available. In those 4-5 days I was able to collect 9 Zeta mats, to put thing in comparison

The amount of omegas and gear available on any given day will vary.some days you get one. Some days you get 5 becausr several events that give them out are running.

Comparing 4 days worth isn't really representative of the long term availability of a resource.

And the fact that you spent money to get the omega sooner shows their business model is working. Why would they change that and give you for free what you were willing to pay for?
  • Options

The amount of omegas and gear available on any given day will vary.some days you get one. Some days you get 5 becausr several events that give them out are running.

Comparing 4 days worth isn't really representative of the long term availability of a resource.

And the fact that you spent money to get the omega sooner shows their business model is working. Why would they change that and give you for free what you were willing to pay for?

I understand that & this is not the first time that I had not been able to fill the slot for an extended period. I didn't post jus out of pure frustration. It has happened several times. & you're right somedays we recieve quite a few more, but I just feel that we should be able to purchase at least 1 per day should we need. The top 50 of most shards are going to be very competitve & losing 50 crystals or in some cases 100 drives me bonkers. & I do kick them a few bucks here & there, that part doesn't bother me. Being bottle necked is like rush hour through the city center. They are shown on the Cantina nodes as a possible drop reward, but very & I mean very rarely do they drop. I would give $ more often If I knew that is what I was going to get
  • Options
    @Pan2218
    So first I would like to state that my GP is at 2.7 million. Second I still find that I do not even find zetas or omegas to be a big problem. I understand that cantina will never be a good source for getting omegas. But there are many sources of omegas in this game, but there is no need to try and get everything at once because, in the long run, you are just going to stunt your growth.

Third, anyone can come on to the forums and post their option but this has just become you not listening to the responses of the community. This game is all about resource management and the only reason my zetas are outpacing my omegas for the first time since I started the game is because I got a little greedy and put some omegas on people I probably didn't need to. So, in the end, I believe that there is not really a problem with omegas and even if there is then I have accepted that it is not going to be changing anytime soon.

This isn't bullying you are being called out for not listening to a group of people who know more about this game than you and then you want the people who don't agree with you to leave. You are not going to grow that way you are going to stagnate.
  • Options
    @Pan2218
    So first I would like to state that my GP is at 2.7 million. Second I still find that I do not even find zetas or omegas to be a big problem. I understand that cantina will never be a good source for getting omegas. But there are many sources of omegas in this game, but there is no need to try and get everything at once because, in the long run, you are just going to stunt your growth.

Third, anyone can come on to the forums and post their option but this has just become you not listening to the responses of the community. This game is all about resource management and the only reason my zetas are outpacing my omegas for the first time since I started the game is because I got a little greedy and put some omegas on people I probably didn't need to. So, in the end, I believe that there is not really a problem with omegas and even if there is then I have accepted that it is not going to be changing anytime soon.

This isn't bullying you are being called out for not listening to a group of people who know more about this game than you and then you want the people who don't agree with you to leave. You are not going to grow that way you are going to stagnate.

I understand the current progression & outgrown method to this game. Thank you & I don't think every person is a bully & yes maybe I am a little (or a lot bull headed)
    The main reason getting upset is not at all of the community, but rather that in order for me to make a message for the guys in charge of content, the have put this system in place, where I have to hear the same tiring tale.
    The fact is that (I) have outgrown the current system. I have 119 toons with a support system for maybe 80.
    If I am in this area, then I cannot be the only one. Why can I not ask them to beef it up? I wasn't trying to offend however many people that see it different than I...& maybe I am a little hasty, but in my eyes I see it different.
    Maybe I dont have the financial stability as many of the people that enjoy this game, but I make monetary donations just the same. In fact I was on my way to purchase crystals.
    That being said, I do get competitive & want the content that is out there. This game is all about competition. & maybe I choose poor sportsmanship sometimes. But I also dont read a discussion that is clearly meant for other & tell that person how to play, nor pretend to be a spokesman as to how the company would like the progression of all players to be. Because that is not my place. & honestly I don't want to pile on.
    Thank you for taking the time & being polite in your comment. I just feel that the current system has outgrown itself & really feel that maybe once a player reaches a certain position, drops could be more equipped to fit that levels Roster. I did not have nearly the amount of toons when I crossed 1 million as I do now after 2 million. But we work on the same budget.
    If that makes any sense or not...it is how I feel & is simple. It was never my intent to offend anyone, but clearly I have.
  • Options
    I didn't read your final paragraph until now. What makes you think that every one knows more about this game than me?
    Is it because I don't hang on for every word from the Developers or tell every person to live with what they are given? (Even tho you pay for more) I have to tell you that I feel that I am quite accomplished & many people with Rosters much better than mine are not able to keep up.
    Our guild has worked hard to get where we are, & I have as well. Just like anybody...do not be so quick to tell people to be like yourself or enjoy complacency.
    I crossed 1 million in July & 2 million in October. In a month & a half I am 2.2 mil. That is far from "Stagnant" if you ask me
    & I don't have JTR or Traya to be successful.
    Judge not least ye be judged yourself
  • Shadeslayer7
    355 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I say that there are people in this thread that are more knowledgeable about this game than you which is very true no matter how good/smart you are in this game. Just looking at other people saying that they have GPs much larger than yours show this, so they probably would have gone through the same problems you are having now. I say that I am more knowledgeable because I am included in that group of people who has been playing for much longer than you and does have a higher GP.
    I said the thing about stagnating because that is what happened to me when I first started. I want to broad very early and it prevented me from climbing in arena early which did not allow many crystals to spend on important things like gear, refreshes, and panic farms. By the way you are talking about your growth it sounds like you are spending a decent amount of actual money on this game to get that amount of growth that quickly so with that amount being spent you can go about as broad as you want because you have the resources to throw around and I do not as a F2P player. And as a F2P player I do have some of the higher teir toons like JTR, CLS, Chewie, and my newly unlocked traya.
    I can also see the argument that the system is almost outgrowing itself but at the same time as players we need to adapt to what we have and we have been given many more ways to get omegas compared to even a year ago. So I would be happy with what you got.
    And looking at what you said about 119 toons with a system that supports 80 I am not super sure about what that means but I am guessing that is how many toons that you have or are trying to work towards or maybe how many you have left to work on in some sort of way, if you could clarify that would be great.
    I know that you probably do not what to hear this again but this entire game is resource management and not trying to go to broad to fast because in the end, you have two options if you do this spend money or get burnt.
    Also, could you add your SWGOH.gg account I want to take a peek at your roster.
    Turn around is fair play so here is mine https://swgoh.gg/p/233225611/
    Post edited by Shadeslayer7 on
  • Options

I understand that & this is not the first time that I had not been able to fill the slot for an extended period. I didn't post jus out of pure frustration. It has happened several times. & you're right somedays we recieve quite a few more, but I just feel that we should be able to purchase at least 1 per day should we need. The top 50 of most shards are going to be very competitve & losing 50 crystals or in some cases 100 drives me bonkers. & I do kick them a few bucks here & there, that part doesn't bother me. Being bottle necked is like rush hour through the city center. They are shown on the Cantina nodes as a possible drop reward, but very & I mean very rarely do they drop. I would give $ more often If I knew that is what I was going to get

You can purchase at least one omega a day. You could refresh the fleet store until it comes up. Rng dependent but probably not more than a few hundred crystals.

Then I think there's an ability materials pack you can buy for crystals that includes omegas.

So what you are asking for already exists if you want to spend crystals on it.
  • Options
    The good old omega starvation thread. Omega’s are king in the end game. All I can say is, respect them like zetas. I once had over 100 omegas and was wanting for zetas. That time is long gone for myself.
  • Options

You can purchase at least one omega a day. You could refresh the fleet store until it comes up. Rng dependent but probably not more than a few hundred crystals.

Then I think there's an ability materials pack you can buy for crystals that includes omegas.

So what you are asking for already exists if you want to spend crystals on it.

I'm not going to continue banter as to availability, I know where & when they are there. I just hope this thread has gotten enough attention to reach the demographic intended for. Thank you & happy gaming
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Still disagree its an issue

I have over 3m GP.. have at present just shy of 30 zetas on various toons

I just checked and have enough zetas mats to upgrade 4 more and have over 300 omegas to use up... not every toon needs the upgrade to omega or zeta.. as stated with my current GP its not like i dont have a decent roster so not suffering for not using these mats until i feel a required upgrade
  • Options
    Would i like more omegas, sure who wouldn't.

But i face a crunch for zetas, omegas and T3 purple mats, so i target a toon to work on.. Beacause it is a ressource management game after all.
    I wish i could convert T2 and T1 mats into one of those since i have over 1K T1/2 mats saved.

Omega mats are easy to farm though between omega battles, daily challenges, daily activities, assaults with mythic and TW.
    I would like if mythic assault battles also gave credits or gear but ill take the 4 omegas(2*2).
    Basically its the same crunch for everyone so it's not a problem, it makes everyone decide what is important to them.

My bigger issue would be for zeta abilities to either require less if "weak" or be useful at all times.
    Examples:
    Greedo and Reys zeta useless in raids.
    Sings zeta, useless outside of certain phases of raids.
    Same for some 5 omega abilities should be looked at to be 3 omega.(or boosted)
    So either a make them useful in those other areas(similar to Thrawns attack is different vs. Raid boss and other enemies) or reduce the cost
  • Options
    I’m missing something - in the time it takes for me to farm 20 Zeta mats - I’ll have enough Omegas to also do 2 maybe 3 additional Omegas.
    Using Fleet Currency I get 5 Zetas/week an average of 3 (sometimes more) from the zeta challenges. (I know it’s technically slightly above 3 in the long run). Plus additional Zetas from events and TW. So I reckon it’s just over 2 weeks for 1 zeta....

TL:DR
    Non-whale player
    1 Zeta every 14-17 days.
    3 Omegas every 14-17 days

Isn’t that enough?
  • Options
    I’m missing something - in the time it takes for me to farm 20 Zeta mats - I’ll have enough Omegas to also do 2 maybe 3 additional Omegas.
    Using Fleet Currency I get 5 Zetas/week an average of 3 (sometimes more) from the zeta challenges. (I know it’s technically slightly above 3 in the long run). Plus additional Zetas from events and TW. So I reckon it’s just over 2 weeks for 1 zeta....

TL:DR
    Non-whale player
    1 Zeta every 14-17 days.
    3 Omegas every 14-17 days

Isn’t that enough?

It is for me. I don't have many characters ready to put the omegas on anyway. I did just put the omegas all on dark bastilla but I had plenty saved up. Already have another zeta almost ready and plenty of omegas. Saving that zeta and the next for traya since I'll unlock her soon.

Sure I could dump all my omegas on other characters and then not have enough for the good characters but I just don't see a place to put them at the moment where they would be overly helpful anyway.

So my experience is the omega shortages are caused by putting them on subpar toons that don't need them.
  • Options
    I do not think it matters what we say the OP thinks its a problem and pig will have to fly before he changes that opinion. He is going to play how he wants to.
    But to the OP the community is usually trying to help you understand and help you with the problems you are facing. I know I have seen and gotten a lot of really good advice from people here just make sure you keep an open mind and that there is always more than one way to skin a cat.
  • Options
    I do not think it matters what we say the OP thinks its a problem and pig will have to fly before he changes that opinion. He is going to play how he wants to.
    But to the OP the community is usually trying to help you understand and help you with the problems you are facing. I know I have seen and gotten a lot of really good advice from people here just make sure you keep an open mind and that there is always more than one way to skin a cat.

Well my posts usually aren't intended for those that have their mind made up but for those that may read it and find the advice useful.
  • Options
    Yea I agree @DarkHelmet1138 your posts are always informative, and I appreciate that you are trying to reduce the spread of false information that is spread by other players.
    This is the first thread I have posted to in 11 months because I could no longer log in to my account on my phone because I was getting frustrated with how the information in this thread was being spread and the reactions to it. I really do love this game and I think the devs do not get enough love while they are putting out a game as good and successful as one like this. We need more people like you Dark to spread correct info.