Original Trilogy Content Coming

Replies

• Wolfbear
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Zuckuss and 4-lom could be introduced easily. Personally ide like to see Jek Porkins added. Get rid of resistance x wing and put him in there. Or even add a-wings and y-wings. Give the ion cannon for the Y-wing the same deal as DT on rebels or like zeebs. First shot dazes 2nd shot stuns for 1 turn
  • Options
    Can't believe there's people who think there's no more original movie characters to add to the game. There's only a few of them in.
    The cantina scene alone has a ton of fun characters. Not to mention all the different Rebel soldiers, Imperial soldiers and commanders. Stormtroopers, Sandtrooper of different kinds. There's a whole faction for sand people but still only three characters.
    So much awesome stuff but we got admiral gender studies instead...
  • Options
    A-Wing, Y-Wing, Red 5, TIE Bomber & Interceptor, X-Wing Luke, 3PO, Bounty Hunter Leia & Lando, medical droid (for healing and revives), Scout Trooper, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, Nien Nunb, then you can add OG Falcon, but give the option to who is piloting it, Han & Chewie or Lando and NN. I honestly don't think Jabba will ever work in the game since he'd fill the screen.
  • Options
    There are a lot of OT toons left, especially when adding all the OT comics that went with the movies but that depends what disney see's as cannon.

Finish the Tusken raider faction so there are 5+ use toons from Revans journey(Tusken champion, brute and so on)
    The ships as said above, Tie Bomber, A-wing, X-wing.
    Also come Sept we will hopefully see more Sw rebel toons(Agent Callus(LS), inquisitors and so on) for it's 5 year anniversary.

Although one issue with more OG toons is they will likely be rebel or empire, two of the biggest factions already. Id like to see other factions(any older faction under 10 toons) getting love. More clones, Seperatists, Jawas, Ewok, Tusken.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I’m still amazed we haven’t got RotJ Luke yet. His character is just as iconic as Vader if not more so.

I agree, but why would they give us yet another strong Jedi? We have Bastila and were just given Revan. Jedi Luke would be overkill. The only thing that would make sense (at least in my mind) would be to just change CLS' skin and maybe change his name and give him the Jedi faction. Something like that. Everybody keeps asking for Jedi Luke but it just doesn't make any sense to me.
  • Options
    Lio wrote: »
    I’m still amazed we haven’t got RotJ Luke yet. His character is just as iconic as Vader if not more so.

I agree, but why would they give us yet another strong Jedi? We have Bastila and were just given Revan. Jedi Luke would be overkill. The only thing that would make sense (at least in my mind) would be to just change CLS' skin and maybe change his name and give him the Jedi faction. Something like that. Everybody keeps asking for Jedi Luke but it just doesn't make any sense to me.

He could also be a strong rebel leader ...
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Germi wrote: »

................. because he's not the best rebel lead at the moment?
  • Options
    I’d love to see Hoth Luke and Stormtrooper Luke.

Also, Gen. Calrissian and Nien Nunb, but only if they allowed alternate pilot/co-pilots options so you could use either them or OG Han & Chewie in the inevitable OG Falcon.

C-3PO. Mon Mothma.

So much is untapped regarding Jabba and the characters around him, incl. BH Leia, Skiff Guard Lando, Bib Fortuna, etc. Maybe Jabba shows up in an event where you have to get Han in Carbonite. Maybe he’s either a pure boosting tank/brick. Idk.

Dr. Evazan & Walrusman would be sweet. Snaggletooth, too. I love the Cantina.

Some new OG TIE Pilot variation so they could do TIE Bombers and Interceptors.

Yes, Pruneface. And give us a Bothan or two. After all, many died to bring us this information.

As an old, die-hard OT fan, I’d love to see them dig deep into the OT. OT characters are the only ones I spend money on, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

I think the biggest impediment is power creep and how to introduce minor OT characters and make players drop fat stacks o’cash On them without making them inconsistently OP vs existing major character toons.

I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    To be honest, there aren't many known characters that we don't have already, unless they release iterations of the same characters. For example a new han, chewbacca, luke skywalker, or a new Leia. C3P0 is one that hasn't come to the game yet, or a lot of other nameless characters that we go up against in TB like rebel pilot.

The sad fact about the OT is that there aren't that many characters to pull from that they don't already have in game without making a new iteration of them. Like Endor Leia or Endor Han solo.

That’s true but there are bunches of lesser known, obscure but named characters. If we can have Bistan and Pao from Rogue One, there are surely plenty of pilots and officers and such from OT that can easily be added.

To be fair to the devs bistan and pao had bigger parts in the uncut version of rogue one.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

When you see Revan he can obviously be better
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options

When you see Revan he can obviously be better

I don't know. I think his lead is still very good. We have Jedi meta (Revan) and a Rebel too (CLS). Unless they're going to rework the CLS lead (which I assume they won't). I love Jedi Luke as much as the next guy but it doesn't make any sense for this game to have another strong jedi or rebel character.

If they're playing with the original trilogy, it makes most sense for them to focus on different factions or maybe even introduce brand-new factions. It would explore new facets of the game and lead to more revenue for the devs.
  • Options
    3PO with a very large price tag
  • Options
    3PO with a very large price tag

yes, after all he is the color of gold
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    I like OT too but I really dislike how people like to list a ton of random characters from OT and say "i want these and will spend a lot for the #3 background character from the right at the 1 hour, 22 minute mark in A New Hope!"

CG is very limited in the amount of characters they can churn out and I'd rather see them focus on important named characters that carry weight, presence and history.

I'd rather see Ki-Adi Mundi from the prequels arrive in the game than say, Walrusman

I'd rather see Durge from The Clone Wars Cartoon Series than Skiff Guard Lando

I'd rather see Supreme Leader Snoke than another TIE Pilot variation

I mean, yeah the OT doesn't have much quality toons left and that's ok (Seriously you want to see Ghost Old Ben Kenobi??)

There are still a couple that can be added (C3P0, Jabba, Jedi Luke etc.) but no need to grasp for straws from the same era
  • Options
    Whatever you think of the new movies, there are more characters that have not joined the game yet.
    Hermit Luke
    general Organa
    Snoke
    Hux
    DJ
    Maz

Also want to see Force ghost Ben
  • Options
    Darthv8r wrote: »
    Whatever you think of the new movies, there are more characters that have not joined the game yet.
    Hermit Luke
    general Organa
    Snoke
    Hux
    DJ
    Maz

Also want to see Force ghost Ben

Do you know what OT stands for..?

On topic, Id go with c3, millenium falcon, with death star raid.
  • Options
    I don't see why C3-PO would be an issue with regards to a kit. I would simply imagine his basic be call for help, similar to "meh, you do it'. The rest of his package would be support bonus like BB-8 has and if everyone dies he runs away like Hermit Yoda.
  • Options
    In the first Lego Star Wars short movie, c3po actually bashes the pillars of Jabbas stadium.. So he can fight, just doesnt like to do it at all.
  • Options
    Give us porkins dang it

+1. He could blow up like IPD
  • Options
    Give us porkins dang it

+1. He could blow up like IPD

As long as they dont introduce a ship raid on the deathstar he could be useful lol
  • Options
    We've only got 41 days left of this quarter, so it will be interesting to see what OT content is coming and would imagine soonish, as we don't know if they have finished with the OR characters PLUS launching grand arena, which I'm not looking forward to.
  • Options
    Tryagain88 wrote: »
    Out of the original trilogy, Return is the only one we don't have that many characters from.
    I see them releasing endor characters (Leia, Han, old Rex etc) and then having to use them to unlock JLS. Definitely needing 3PO as well.
    As for the falcon, its ridiculous we don't have one yet piloted by Han and chewie. But then, it's taken this long to get Anakin a ship....

ROTJ characters will not be used to unlock Jedi Luke. If ANH characters were used to unlock CLS then ESB characters will be used to unlock JLS.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    How many years since new trilogy launched...

165 toons 18 between resistance and FO

You would think more than 11 percentish of the game would be FO and resistance...

then again I blame the movies for the lack of Ships for resistance and FO
    But I don't blame the movies for the lack of characters.....Still some pretty cool one's we could have had 2 yrs ago
  • Options
    BB-9E!!! That is all.
  • Options
    Boushh
  • Options
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    BB-9E!!! That is all.

Huh?
  • Options
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    BB-9E!!! That is all.

BB-9E isn’t from OT era.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    I think we need battle of Endor (clone trooper) rebel Rex.

Yes in so many ways!!!!!
  • Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    Death Star ship raid

My god, that would be amazing... OT Falcon shards as reward?

Ot falcon legendary ship event - unlocked by BH and Empîre ships

My guess is that is what the cargo ship faction is for.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Jokes aside, it would actually be really cool if C3PO were introduced with a sick leader ability for Ewoks.

C3PO should be like BB 8. But for rebels