Bring Back Territory and a DSTB in jan

2Next

Replies

• Options
    DSTB is the only Source of Bounty Hunter Quest, except Mafia Arena. Instead of stoping Mafia Arena they stopped DSTB.
  • Options
    If we don’t get guild events back at previous levels I will probably jump ship.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Decay wrote: »
    Why tinker with what works ? Bring back full TW and a DSTB in Jan!

Add votes to make this thread standout !

So you didnt see this thread?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/191845/calendar-more-tb-tw-to-come#latest
  • Options
    Forget Tw, run TBs 24/7.
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    I agree with half you statement. Don’t bring back TB. 6 days of killing the same 4-5 toons, in the same setting with the same teams is as boring as it gets

Sounds like grand arena , at least with tb the rewards are nice and the store is great, GA is just a time sink for little gain. Im sick of waiting just to fight the same cheese teams over and over, GA is horrrid, oh look another zombie ns team , oh look another chesse bastilla team, oh you have a scoundrel team, who knew. Smh its sooooooooo boring. At least with TB, i know the grind is worth the effort. And tw takes coordination and teamwork and gives zetas
  • Options
    GA is whatever. A few random rewards. But taking out a TB from jan. ?!?! Thats thousans of Guild Event currency that we just dont get now. Hate the TW change, but i hate missing all that currency way more!
  • Options
    Did you notice there are hyoda and wampa packs for sale now and then they nueter our ability to get the currency you need to buy those shards thus getting people to spend $$$. Funny how that works. @CG_SBCrumb

This..... And I am very close to having hoda 7*...... It's very blatant....