How do you accidentally type 3 instead of 4?

Replies

• Big old fat fingers probably
  • Big old fat fingers probably

55erma5nean3.gif
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    The event will be in 3 days. No, give it 4 days, ANY 4 days, and it will come out soon. You need ANY 5 of the 4 BH ships, the in game update message will come ANY time now, I don’t ANY think that (ANY) one will be ready, then (ANY: The Sequel) we vote on which ship to take out for (ANY: Returns) the event, which is followed by (ANY Teams Up With The Mummy) Ships 3.0, where we are limited (ANY and Me) to ANY 2 ships, (Oh, and the falcon is ONLY piloted by ANY Han, cause we forgot Chewie) and does ANY one know what’s going on ANYmoee?!

*Anymore, I’m sorry the keys were right next to each other.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Crumb has altered the deal....pray he doesn’t alter it further.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Would just mean more refunds for people who bought the pack under the understanding that those were the original requirements.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Big old fat fingers probably
    Poor guy has been eating a lot of Bacon lately
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    How do you accidentally type 3 instead of 4?

Same way you accidentally type Shorestrooper instead of Shoretrooper.
    Wait, you mean it's not Shortstrooper?
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I am really glad they changed it to 4. If if was 3 I would “have to” spend few hundred dollars to get 7* Falcon. Now I will spend zero and just get if for free next round. Thanks EA for saving my money.
  • How exciting! I’ll have OGMILFA and most all of you won’t. >:)

wn1gi20ol0rf.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Crumb loves making puzzles, as well as puzzling posts. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • 3 and 4 are next to each other in the keyboard. That's how you accidentally type one instead of the other.
    Oh wait, no. It's a conspiracy. Yeah, that's easier to believe.
  • 3 and 4 are next to each other in the keyboard. That's how you accidentally type one instead of the other.

Sure numbers 3 and 4 next to each other in the keyboard, but words "three" and "four" are not on the keyboard at all you have to type those.
  • You can put any 3 in the lineup and call the 4th one as reinforcement..chillax dudes
  • Probably distracted by all the tagging notifications
  • Just to make money, CG ignore the Canon again. Cad Bane shouldn't be there for the OT Falcon, ****...
  • Well you see the number 3 is next to 4 and they mistyped it and didn’t notice..
  • TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They told him "all" - he just forgot about the IG-2000 because it's trash.

I have heard otherwise. But aren't you one of those "I hate ships 2.0 I just retreat for my dailies" people anyway?

That's what I do because ships does indeed suck but I think all the bounty hunter ships are good
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I have heard otherwise. But aren't you one of those "I hate ships 2.0 I just retreat for my dailies" people anyway?

That's what I do because ships does indeed suck but I think all the bounty hunter ships are good

Well the point is how would you know if a ship is good or not if you don't bother to play ships?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    How exciting! I’ll have OGMILFA and most all of you won’t. >:)

wn1gi20ol0rf.png

Pretty sure almost everyone will have the OGMF. You'll just have it slightly better at 7*...
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

But they spelled out three and four.....

I would but ships is where I get my crystals since I face a 300+speed revan wall sub-100 in my arena.
  • why is it so hard to realize that they simply changed their minds and made the req more difficult?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    why is it so hard to realize that they simply changed their minds and made the req more difficult?

Why would they change their minds 20 minutes after the announcement when this has been in the works for months?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Any = all, soon = august, this month = next month....I dunno how to read here anymore.

thinkspeak!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Would just mean more refunds for people who bought the pack under the understanding that those were the original requirements.

what are these "refunds" you speak of?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • If i go to the store and they put the wrong price label on something they can't turn around at checkout and make me pay a different price. They have to honour their mistake. Just saying 😉
  • Anakhahawk wrote: »
    If i go to the store and they put the wrong price label on something they can't turn around at checkout and make me pay a different price. They have to honour their mistake. Just saying 😉

lol no thats not how it works... otherwise ppl would just switch pricetags and blame it on the stores new employees
  • Anakhahawk wrote: »
    If i go to the store and they put the wrong price label on something they can't turn around at checkout and make me pay a different price. They have to honour their mistake. Just saying 😉
    Or you could put it back instead of buying it. Not being forced to buy it are you :)
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I would but ships is where I get my crystals since I face a 300+speed revan wall sub-100 in my arena.

Ouch. If ships wasn't 3v3 or had much better rewards I'd have incentive to farm for it but I'm not worried about missing out in a few fleet credits for all that work