GA: Make it permanent

Prev134
Neo2551
1824 posts Member
We l love the mode and it would the best feature of the game to have it constantly.

Replies

• Options
    Only the rewards are a big disappointing for the time spent on it (almost a week )
  • Options
    Completely agree !!
    I love this game mode.
  • Options
    The fact that it has it's own dedicated table on the main screen should make it continuous with a day off in between. Could perhaps even run one every 4 days so those who missed the join phase of the first one would not have to wait a week.
  • Options
    Totally agree with all above. Win or lose it’s one of best features imo and should appear more often.
  • Options
    +1. The best game mode.
  • Options
    Agreed, would like to see it happen more frequently.
  • Options
    +1 Agreed! It would be great to have GA more frequently.
  • Options
    Totally AGREE
  • Options
    Yes, please run it more often. It barely impacts how much time is spent in game. It is not burdensome.
  • Options
    I’d’love to see as much ga as possible.
  • Options
    I would like to see more GA, it is great fun
  • Options
    totally agree +1
  • Options
    If the problem is the "lock" of rosters it can be run alongside with TB (not TW wich also locks rosters)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    If the problem is the "lock" of rosters it can be run alongside with TB (not TW wich also locks rosters)

Yes, that's the case. And it actually has run alongside TB, iirc.
    And yeah, bring on more GAs. It's a fun mode with little extra time commitment, provided the matchmaking gets fine-tuned. And if it doesn't, it's basically randomly decided rewards with even less time commitment...
  • Options
    Only the rewards are a big disappointing for the time spent on it (almost a week )

It's not a week spent really though . It's more like an extra 15-20mins a day that it's on . I've spent longer moving mods around lol .
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    They can run it more, but not all the time. Apparently the servers can’t handle GA and TW at the same time.

People keep saying this and appear to be ignoring the February calendar in which *they are scheduled to run at the same time.*
  • Options
    Keep GA, dump TW. That would please me to no end.
  • Options

Not sure why people say the rewards are disappointment. Care to explain? I'm genuinely curious because I feel that they are actually really good for developing my rosters on all 3 of my accounts. If you were to take how much purple crystals/guild tokens you'd need to spend to get the amount of gear salvage and mod salvage, it's quite good imo. The fact that if you win 3 times you get 36 of the mk 2 Pulse Modulators, seems like a huge advantage over having to spend an equivalent of 5400 guild tokens or 2880 shard shop currency to obtain that same amount. the 6e mods are really good and the more you have the better you'll be in every aspect of the game, so that alone makes the rewards worth it to me! things like stun cuffs and mk 5 stun guns are great also because you don't always get them in the raids in the quantity you want and to get 50 stun cuff mk 3's, that's an equivialent of 1400 purple crystals to obtain in in the shipments store. If you choose to farm for the stun cuffs, that'd take less purple crystals to obtain but your still probably spending 500-600 purple crystals on refreshes to obtain that much over the course of a week.

And yes....not everyone gets 1st place. but the rewards are pretty good in all levels and make it worth it to me. I love this game mode and its the closest thing we have to true pvp in the game because we don't have to worry about shard chats blocking our entry into the top ranks of squad arena or preventing us from attacking people because they are in our payout time and we are in a shard chat with them. I'd love to see more of it! favorite game mode and my second favorite is TW. CG knocked it out of the park with these two modes! major props to the devs for this!
  • Options
    +1 increase the frequency. Definitely the best game mode. We need more GA
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    please no, i'll burn out ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Why would you want to play 24 TWs a month? It would get stale fast and cause too much of a time sink, which will cause players to complain saying there is too much to do and not enough time.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed, with the caveat that they implement a fix for the people that just join and don't set any defenses
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Agreed, with the caveat that they implement a fix for the people that just join and don't set any defenses

Once you're playing GA all the time you'll probably welcome a non-def player everyone once in a while. Man, i already like it if a opponent doesn't set a def currently, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Love this part, very excited about it.
    Rewards should be improved (at least zeta mat everytime).
    AlSO Would be wonderfull to see win/lose record.
  • Options
    Not all the time, but I’d definitely like to see it every other week or so. GA is my favorite game mode (currently undefeated in all matches), although I definitely think the rewards should be bumped up a little bit, and it would be better if they could decide on a format (3v3, ships vs no ships, etc.).
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Keep GA, dump TW. That would please me to no end.

Keep vanilla TW, dump GA. I like social features, squad and flight arena are more than enough single player gameplay.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    +1 I would also like to see more GA.