Active Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/50202/beyond-omega/
    Beyond Omega
    GP: 89 Million

Beyond Omega is a European guild, we are in the Central European Time zone.
    We are looking for 2-4 active players to help us speed up the Heroic sith raid.

- Looking mostly for people who are preparing for Heroic Sith or have one or more raid ready teams (JTR, Jedi, Nightsisters etc)
    - Active participation in TB, and at least passive participation in TW.
    - Prefer if you use swgoh.gg and discord, although we also have a facebook group if you want that. If you prefer to only chat in game, that is fine but only if you know very clearly what you are doing.
    - Follow instructions. (But only those that make sense)

In exchange we offer:
    - Friendly environment
    - We aim high, but we don't exhaust our players. I only request maximum effort when it makes a difference.
    - Personalized assistance with farming and mods if you wish.
    - Guild has a rather wide range of development among players

If you are interested, contact me through PM or Discord,
    My discord ID is Vohbo#3122
    Ally code 384 318 252
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    RECRUITMENTPOSTER.jpg

Currently have 1 spot open
    Contact us in-game or online
    Currently 85 mil GP
    Petrol 768-394-336
    Ga'rrak 638-491-955
    www.heroeswith1000faces.com
  • TR Consortium is looking for 4 active players.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5092/tr-consortium/

GUILD INFORMATION:

Fun group who are very active on Discord. Fastest way for me to respond @Raxle#7840

We just took down our first HSTR with 45/50.

US Based Guild.

GP: 128m

TW/TB:
    TW: Win some/lose some.
    TB: 38-40*

REQUIREMENTS:

Discord
    2+ Million GP
    HSTR ready
    600 tix
    Active in all areas

https://swgoh.gg/g/5092/tr-consortium/
  • KingTommy23
    207 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Amadala Guard

U.S EST Guild

- 165mil Guild (was 190mil 2 weeks ago)
    - Looking for 1-5 players
    - One open spot although we wanna replace 3 1mil GP players we had to take in for bodies after a few retirements happened at once
    - LS TB 44/45* (shud be back to 45/45 again after the next one)
    - DS TB 45/48* (shud be back to 47/48 again after the next one)

**IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME IN GAME PLEASE**

KingTommy23
    •ALLY CODE 519-355-155
    Post edited by KingTommy23 on
  • NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU! 166M GP
    We are a highly organized, independent, US based guild with 3 openings. Currently we’re 58-3 in TW and average 43* in LSTB and 46* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week (7pm CST), HAAT 2x a week (8pm CST), and HSTR 2x a week (launching 9pm CST). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate.

What we’re looking for:
    • 2.5M GP min
    • Top 50 arena rank prefered, but not required
    • Revan/Traya counter teams, Troopers, BH, and Rogue One squads are a plus
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5574/new-world-empire/
  • mini_tb
    64 posts Member
    Terminus Est is looking for 1-2 new members. We are a 125M GP guild who is not part of an alliance. We are a well organized guild who succeeds in all aspects of the game while keeping things fun.
    About Terminus Est:
    • 125M GP
    • Mostly US/Canada and European players
    • All heroic raids with 4 different start times to work with all time zones
    • 40 stars LSTB
    • 42 stars DSTB
    • Great TW record (3 zeta mats for every win!)
    New member requirements:
    • looking for HSith ready members with 2M GP or greater (exceptions for lower GP can be made depending on roster, mods, and arena finishes)
    • participation in TB and TW is required
    • must be on discord and swgoh
    Send me a DM here if you are interested in joining us at Terminus Est or if you have any questions. We can chat on discord if you'd like, but according to the rules here, I can't include my discord info here :).
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13319/terminus-est/

• Guild Name: VIII (spelled viii)
    Guild-GP: 145M
    SWGoH.gg Guild-Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/16389/viii/

Fully Heroic: HPit, HAAT, HSTR

Currently focused on maximising the star count for TB. HSTR goes down quick and we usually win TW.

Discord is in use but NOT a requirement.

You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
    https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

lthynjifngrc.gif

VIII (or viii) currently has 1 opening for an active new member looking for a fun, friendly and active guild! Current Guild focus is maximizing Territory Battle star counts. We usually win TW and can clear HSTR in hours.

We are a mostly North American based guild, but we have several members in Asia and Europe. That means there is almost always someone online!

Who are we looking for? You! That player at 2.5M GP or higher, active daily and wants to improve and help others to grow! Must have a few good G12 squads for TB/TW

VIII Critical Info!

HPit runs 2 to 3 times per week. Weekday starts are 10PM EST; weekend starts 3PM EST. Strict 24-hour zero damage rule in effect! Solo efforts are allowed to post 15 minutes after raid start time.

HAAT runs 2-3 times per week. Weekday starts are at 9PM EST; weekend starts are at 3PM EST.

HSTR runs at least twice a week and completes in under 12 hours.

TW – 35 wins and counting! We rarely lose. We are in the 3 zeta bracket for a win, 2 for a loss. One guild officer coordinates offensive and defensive strategies. Must have ready squads (NS, FO, Sith, Jedi, BH, Empire, Phoenix, Scoundrels, etc.).

TB – Achieving 40-43+ stars on LS/DS battles. Should hit 44 stars on DS very soon

Discord is in use and encouraged, but it is not required. Discussions other than SWGoH encouraged!
    You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
    https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

Guild activity reset is at 7:30PM EST.

We have no requirements for raid tickets; just do what you can. We all have lives to lead!

Finally, chat first when you join. Otherwise, you get the boot

Ohh…and HAVE FUN! We are NOT a Guild of Elitist Jerks ;)

If interested, please either reply here, PM me, or contact myself or another guild member.

In-game I'm both Dark Helmet (561-425-188) and Upgrayedd (563-833-936).

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Nabucco
    537 posts Member
    3nxj3cia3g2g.jpg

We are an almost HSTR ready and active UK based guild looking for daily teamplayers.
    Our guildname: Echo Base Squadron

Currently we have 49 players and 107mil GP.

What we are looking for:
    - Level 85 (minimum required to join)
    - Over 1,5 Mil GP
    - Have JTR, CLS or Revan
    - Follow guildrules
    - Follow teamorders
    - Real teamplayers
    - Active participation in all guild events and sith raids
    - Collect 600 daily tokens every day

We do we offer you:
    - Regular HPIT and HAAT Raids with a 24 hour join period, starting at 21.00 UK time
    - Regular Sith at tier 6 (first HSTR raid is being planned)
    - Players that will help each other with advice and donations
    - Two advisers (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups
    - An active Discord server
    - Weekly warning and cleanups on players including:
    - > Players that didn't participate in guild events
    - > Didn't follow guildrules
    - > Don't collect their 600 tokens (we have an minimum of 500 tokens each day)

Take a look at our swgoh profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

We are invite only, so drop me a line on Discord if you want to know more about our guild, guildrules or simply want to join. Discord and a swgoh-profile are mandatory to join.

Discord: nabucco#0893
    My allycode is: 693-852-446

Regards,
    Nabucco
  • Guild with a gp of 161m has a couple of slots open.

We are looking for 5 players who are 2.5m+ gp. We are doers here and we get our 600 daily tickets done daily to ensure we maximize our reward earning potential through raiding often. We are part of a group of HSith raid guilds with a well organized discord server.

Our requirements :

* Get your 600 tickets done on a daily basis ( life happens so a simple heads up is appreciated if you won’t be able to get them done. No need to give personal details.

* Join TWs and fully contribute to them as this helps us all with zetas.

*Have discord and stay up to date with our guilds needs.

*Have a sync swgoh account.

*Fully contribute to Tbs which yields better rewards for everyone.

If you’re interested in joining us or have any questions contact me here via private message. Thanks!
  • We are a fully heroic guild looking for very active players. We will be opening up some spots after TB, if you have a small group we may be able to accommodate you as well.

Here is some info about us.

New Jedi of the High Ground is a guild filled with experienced gamers. We run HRR @ 6pm cst (3 times a week) & HAAT @ 8pm cst (2 times a week). Currently running HSTR (1-2 times a week). We all participate in TB & TW. Currently getting 38-40 stars. It's a great chance to grow, learn and help others. We have 128+ mil gp. I'm fine tuning and turning this guild into a great one. We are a very chill guild, but organized and hard working. Very active. No drama. Our main goal is to have fun!

We average 27-28 thousand raid tickets daily. We are a very team oriented guild. Growing very quickly. The only rules are 24 hrs joining period, try for 500-600 raid tickets, if you ask for gear donate gear and be active in all areas of the game to the best of your abilities (This includes raids, tw, tb, raid tickets, etc).

Here is our discord & my ally code if you are interested.

https://discord.gg/cta5u6s
    437-695-614

Discord JediMaster23#4029

https://swgoh.gg/g/15115/newjediofthehighground/
  • The Force Wielder Order. Guild I just started with my bros. No GP or level requirements.
  • 3nxj3cia3g2g.jpg

We are an active UK based guild looking for daily teamplayers.

Currently we have 49 players and 108mil GP.
    We recently tried HSTR for the first time and we need some reinforcement, but we will try again very soon.

What we are looking for:
    - Over 1.5 Mil GP
    - Have developed JTR, CLS or Revan teams
    - Follow guildrules
    - Follow teamorders
    - Real teamplayers

We do we offer you:
    - Regular HPIT and HAAT Raids with a 24 hour join period, starting at 21.00 UK time
    - Regular Sith at tier 6 (next HSTR raid will planned soon)
    - Two advisers (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups

We are invite only, so drop me a line on Discord if you want to know more about our guild, guildrules or simply want to join. Discord and a swgoh-profile are mandatory to join.

Regards,
    Nabucco
  • Seeking a hsith guild?
    World Ord3r Black. 180m gp guild. All raids on farm with raids launching at 20:00 gmt.
    Lstb 44 star
    Dstb 46 star

Seeking 1 or 2 active players. 3m gp min.

Looking to climb that arena ladder? Struggle in tw/ga/tb ? Then let our mentors help you out with a group of experienced players helping those who struggle with aspects of the game providing 1 on 1 help. Videos made to order if required.
    Like badges? Badges earned for outstanding arena/tb/ tw performance for bragging rights.

Experienced player yourself? Then consider joining our mentors and helping other members grow, because everyone benefits yes?

Active in discord with help channels/ general chat and even smack talk channel for when you just want to let loose, because everyone likes cat memes right?!
    Our expectations:
    1. 600 a day, goes without saying,because we all like our raids.

2. Be curtious to others, unless your in smack talk, then feel free to let loose!

3. Take part in all areas of the game, be it hsith/ tb or tw. Because no one likes a slacker.

4. If you take then feel free to give, unless you are the Grinch.

The obligatory swgoh link:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20506/world-ord3r-black/

Average tickets 29k daily with friendly competition with our sister guild FSS where we constantly push each other for ticket totals. Don't mind the constant banter, you get used to it!

PM me on here or on discord: lovingsaskia#4062
  • Guild name: Raw Talent
    Independent guild
    160mgp
    All hraids on farm
    9pmet raid times
    https://swgoh.gg/p/454186744/
    Looking for 2.5mgp+ with teams geared toward hstr
    600 tickets more often than not and participate in Tb/tw.
    Well developed discord channel for those that wish to use it.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/14427/let-quigones-be-quigones/

Hi guys,

We are a new merge guild taking the most active players from our previous two guilds to create a UK based, serious casual HSTR guild.

Our current GP is circa 125m, average GP 2.6m

All raids on farm
    37 stars in TB
    Unbeaten in TW since our merger
    Active discord community

We currently have 2 spots open for active players who can contribute to TB/TW and raids with GP circa 2m. No heavy rules, very relaxed, just need you to contribute.

Raids at 9pm GMT. 

If you think you're a match hit me up with a PM or visit the discord.
  • Marqves
    246 posts Member
    PTA SWH is an established European guild. We are fully heroic and reached a moment that we are only looking for TB & TW focused players. We do not want to change our mentality, so we are looking for 3 like minded players, who are community active and can embrace a project where work and commitment are needed. We have a solid group of 47 players, that aren't the highest on GP, but are very focused on the game and that will welcome and support you.

-We are 108M GP with 47 players
    -HSITH (2xweek), HAAT (2xweek) and HPIT (3x week)
    -Discord to communicate (mandatory)
    -27K raid tickets produced daily
    -3 Spot to fill (needs to be 1,5 M GP+)
    -39 Stars in TB's
    -We won the last 11 TW's

We have Kenobi Shards, Solo SHards, Rolo Shards and IPD shards

5 reason why you should join us instead of an even bigger guild?

1. We are against strict set of rules. We embrace the KISS strategy (Keep it simple, stupid). So we just have two rules. Punishments are soft & easily avoideable, and we try to make polls about all major decisions regarding guild progression.

2 .Leadership has been playing together for 2,5 years. Very stable.

3 .Doing 600 is not even a rule, if you enjoy the game and embrace the guild spirit you will do them almost all the time.

4 .We have discord and you need to have it too. It's not mandatory to chat all days, but you need to check from time to time what is happening, especially on TB and TW days.

5.We are all like minded and have the same objective. We are not recruiting guildhoppers, we have a long history with the same players and we want to continue on building this group and not have a brief experience. If your objective is to rank 1st on HSITH only and not grow as a group, please don't contact. Sending your swgoh.gg is important, but explaining what brought you to us is what will give you that spot.

· Raid info:

Raid at 8 PM GMT / 9 PM CET

Direct message me here or on discord at Marqves#1287

https://discord.gg/nZ396hU

https://swgoh.gg/g/27459/pta-swh/
  • Poester_Mar19.png

https://swgoh.gg/g/16538/hot-damnerons/

Hot Damnerons

115M+ GP

The HOT DAMNERONS want YOU!

The Hot Damnerons are social, team-players who help each other improve. Our strong organization means we punch above our weight in TB (40 stars in both LS and DSTBs) and TW (haven't lost since before November 2018). We also have a busy Discord server with channels for help and tips, strategy, theorycrafting, and (of course) memes and general nonsense.

We have HSTR on farm. Ideally, we want players with strong p3 and/or p4 teams (e.g. Nightsisters)

If you're keen to progress (and for Traya) but aren't ready for an ultra-demanding guild, drop me a DM.

We have:

- All Heroics on farm

- A strong bot-assisted planning system for TBs and TW. (Plus ROLO/IPD shards.)

- Very knowledgeable players always willing to help (or debate!)

- Our independence! We are not part of an alliance, and instead work together as a cohesive unit.

We are looking for players who:

- Are active and get 600 tix wherever possible

- Have at least 1.4M GP but allowances can be made for HSTR ready squad(s)

- Have at least 1 HSTR ready team

- Contribute fully to guild activities in game (or let us know when you can't)

- Are on/willing to join swgoh.gg (for our bots)

- Communicative on Discord for coordination

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord xiaosufei#0513 for more info
  • NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU! 166M GP
    We are a highly organized, independent, US based guild with 3 openings. Currently we’re 58-3 in TW and average 43* in LSTB and 46* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week (7pm CDT), HAAT 2x a week (8pm CDT), and HSTR 2x a week (launching 9pm CDT). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate.

What we’re looking for:
    • 2.5M GP min
    • Top 50 arena rank prefered, but not required
    • Revan/Traya counter teams, Troopers, BH, and Rogue One squads are a plus
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5574/new-world-empire/
  • Volnon
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    no longer needed
    Post edited by Volnon on
  • Rogue1 - 148MM GP guild looking for a motivated 2-3 million GP player! Guild payout at 8:30pm EST / 12:30am UTC.

Tired of being in a guild with strict rules? Tired of being the only one who does anything in your guild? Tired of not getting all those cool, shiny prizes from TW or TB? Give Rogue1 a look! We're a guild made of members who want to enjoy playing this game while not breaking our backs trying to get the most out of it. We have people soloing the Rancor in minutes. We get those sweet, sweet GK shards in about 2 hours. We've been farming hSTR so those Traya shards are rolling in. We have 50 wins in TW. We're farming ROLO and IPD in TB. What more could you want? Maybe you're on the fence. How about some guild rules?
    • Raid tickets - You don't have to come up with 600 tickets per day although we love to see it.
    • Raid rules - We have a 24 hour join period and then you can raid to your heart's content! Our only stipulation is that hPit solos must wait 15 minutes after the hPit opens before posting damage to allow other guildies their chance to get in on the Pit since it ends so quickly.
    • Join our Discord server - Discord is an amazing tool to get everybody on the same page for TW, TB, raids, etc. We theorycraft and help others with their arena teams. Heck...we even talk about whatever comes into our heads because sometimes it just feels nice to sit back and relax.
    • SWGOH.gg profile - TB and TW can be a massive undertaking so it's nice to know that we can see you have that 7* Ugnaught for platoons. We can even help you out with your arena team or if you want to theorycraft with us.
    • Inactivity - Going on vacation? Real-life issues? Invasive surgery? No problem! Just let us know so we can take your inactivity into account. Otherwise, we'll think you left us.
    • Contributions - Do your best! Not all of us are 3MM GP and we get it. Guilds are built on teamwork and we can't do it alone so give us all you got!
    • Rogue actions - We give out orders in TB and TW to give a general direction. You know you could take that team out in TW or TB. That's cool. You know your roster better than we do so we won't penalize you for it.

Still on the fence? Feel free to contact me on the forums or Discord @Fettman85#2323!
  • WE ARE...

Ewokolypse

All Heroic raids on farm

45/45 LSTB - 47/48 DSTB

197,500,000+

Top 40 in TW Worldwide

Friendly, Fun, and Enthusiastic Players

YOU SHOULD BE...

3m + GP (Exceptions possible)

TB & TW focused roster (see below)

- Pheonix

- Rogue One

- Imperial Troopers

- Bounty Hunters

- Nightsisters

- Quira Scoundrels

- Arena teams for TW & GA

Must contribute 600 tix daily

Have a good attitude !!!

CONTACT ME

In game chat 828-156-268

On Discord: Maxxximus#8209

https://discord.gg/vwx9v8G

(Tag me @Maxxximus or @Ewok Officer upon landing)

LOWER GP? ask about joining another one of our other guilds !!!

Mergers available into our other guilds for small groups and new players, leadership positions available.

NOTE: We are an alliance guild, but each guild grows independently, we don't move people or treat any of our guilds as feeders.

• hive_electric.jpg
    Hive_List_Of_Guilds.jpg
    Come join us in the Hive of Scum and Villainy where we have a guild for every type of player! Let's find the right fit for you today!
    https://discord.gg/RhMsdPp
  • Galactic Alliance Command

Is a terrible name for a guild, however it is a great guild.

We are independent and UK based, but have players from Europe and America.

We have 165m+ GP all three raids on farm, average 29,000 tickets, and regularly score 40+ stars in TB.

We are looking for 2-3 players to give us a little push onto the next level. Players need to be active on discord, and be working towards teams for TB & TW. No specific farming requirements, just a focus on completing teams which will help achieve maximum TB stars and more TW wins. Players of 2m GP or more who want to join an active friendly and helpful guild.

Please contact me on here, or on discord newman004#0189.
  • Girder
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17992/legacyoftython/

Casually competitive - fully heroic guild with an appetite for TB above all.

Sitting at 163m, we’re getting ever closer to that 45th LS TB star and need the last push to take it home.

Casual TW approach.
    Raids FFA at 9PM GMT
    No forced farms (although some are strongly encouraged for TB)
    44 LS / 46 DS TB
    2m+ GP if exceptional TB roster / 3m preferred
    600 Tickets preferred (We average 28k tickets)
    Discord / swgoh.gg

Feel free to contact me on Discord - Girder#1682
  • jedijeff
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Looking for a few active players:

PREDATOR
    ー188 mil GPー
    45 LS TB & 46 DS TB
    - Guild reset 8:30pm EST -

What We Want
    ーLooking for active team players, 3.2 mil GP and up.
    —Follow all directions posted by the officers regarding deployment, platoons, combat missions, and special missions.
    — Expected to complete 600 tickets 2 hours before guild reset.
    — Communicate and have fun!

What We Expect
    ーTB: Phases 1-3 in LS & DS TB to be automatic - platoons and battles done with full coin rewarded. Help us drive to 45* in LS, 7* R1 toons

ーTW: We are serious about TW. Place defense and attack, follow directions.

RAID TIMES ALL IN EDT
    ALL FFA
    ーhPIT FFA alternates between 10am and 6pm
    ーhAAT FFA alternates between 11am and 7pm
    ーhSTR FFA alternates between 12pm and 8pm
    Raids open as soon as we have tickets.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5973/empire-predator/
  • Guild Name: North Carolinian Cantina
    Alliance Name: Chaos
    Guild GP: 155m
    Guild .gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/473/north-carolinian-cantina/

NCC is recruiting new members with a focus on hstr farming. What we offer:
    -41/43 ⭐️ in LS/DS TB
    -6pm eastern raid times for Hpit (post dmg 15 minutes after opening) and HSTR; Haat has 9PM start
    -HSTR on farm
    -Friendly, casual, but also competitive
    -Tools and resources to help you up your individual gameplay and guild gameplay.
    -Part of a 6 guild alliance with support for HSTR and opportunity to progress to more competitive guilds or take a step back for more casual guilds in the alliance.

Requirements:
    - Active participation and minimum requirements in all guild events (HSTR, TB, TW)
    - 600 daily raid tickets quota
    - 3+ mil GP (will accept lower GP with stronger rosters at the guild leaderships discretion)
    - Geared HSTR teams for every phase
    - Discord and Swgoh.gg synced

Contact me or Buddgrocco#1762 with any questions or join our discord at: https://discord.gg/kXBK9Eb
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/18092/themandaloreknights/
    The Mandalore Knights
    119M GP

Normal Raid Time: 5pm US Eastern Time (10pm GMT)

We are a fully heroic "competi-chill" guild and have a few openings. There are definitely HSTR top-10 opportunities for someone who has some HSTR experience but wants to place higher, or someone who is ready but their guild is not.

We’re fun and and organized. We play smart but don’t take it too seriously. We set expectations but allow for RL to come first. Join us!

Us:
    • 119M GP
    • Heroic STR
    • 40 stars in TB
    • Organized, competitive TW (6-win streak going)
    • HPIT and HAAT on ez-farm
    • Coaching and support if you want/need it

You:
    • Roughly 2M GP or higher (flexible if you have some great STR teams)
    • At least 1 HSTR-ready team, and at least 1 more in progress
    • 600 tickets expected, average 500 required (we expect it, but we aren't super strict about it)
    • Active in TW, TB and STR
    • Not an **** (non-negotiable)

• Nabucco
    537 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    3nxj3cia3g2g.jpg

Currently we have 49 players and 108mil GP.

We are an active UK based guild looking for HSTR ready and daily teamplayers.

What we are looking for:
    - Over 1.5 Mil GP
    - Developed JTR, CLS or Revan teams (mandatory)
    - Follow guildrules
    - Follow teamorders
    - Real teamplayers

What do we offer you:
    - Regular Sith at tier 6 (second HSTR attempt will planned soon)

We are invite only, so contact me in-game or on Discord if you want to know more about our guild, guildrules or simply want to join. Discord and a swgoh-profile are mandatory to join
    Guild invites without a chat request will not be accepted, we would like to have a little chat before you can join.

Regards,
    Nabucco
    Post edited by Nabucco on
  • Marqves
    246 posts Member
    PTA SWH is an established European guild. We are fully heroic and reached a moment that we are only looking for TB & TW focused players. We do not want to change our mentality, so we are looking for 3 like minded players, who are community active and can embrace a project where work and commitment are needed. We have a solid group of 47 players, that are very focused on the game and that will welcome and support you.

-We are 108M GP with 47 players

-HSITH (2xweek), HAAT (2xweek) and HPIT (3x week)

-Discord to communicate (mandatory)

-27K raid tickets produced daily

-3 Spot to fill (needs to be 1,5 M GP+)

-39 Stars in TB's

-We won the last 11 TW's

We have Kenobi Shards, Solo SHards, Rolo Shards and IPD shards

5 reason why you should join us instead of an even bigger guild?

1 .We are against strict set of rules. We embrace the KISS strategy (Keep it simple, stupid). So we just have two rules. Punishments are soft & easily avoideable, and we try to make polls about all major decisions regarding guild progression.

2. Leadership has been playing together for 2,5 years. Very stable.

3. Doing 600 is not even a rule, if you enjoy the game and embrace the guild spirit you will do them almost all the time.

4. We have discord and you need to have it too. It's not mandatory to chat all days, but you need to check from time to time what is happening, especially on TB and TW days.

5. We are all like minded and have the same objective. We are not recruiting guildhoppers, we have a long history with the same players and we want to continue on building this group and not have a brief experience. If your objective is to rank 1st on HSITH only and not grow as a group, please don't contact. Sending your swgoh.gg is important, but explaining what brought you to us is what will give you that spot.

· Raid info:

Raid at 8 PM GMT / 9 PM CET

Direct message me here or on discord at Marqves#1287

https://discord.gg/nZ396hU

https://swgoh.gg/g/27459/pta-swh/
This discussion has been closed.