Upcoming Changes to Bastila Shan [MEGA]

Replies

• Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @ CG, can you change synergy of JKR for only Jedi of the old Replublic???
  • Options
    They forced us to power up characters that we didn't want to power up when they brought Chewbacca and 3PO. Now they actually brought a power REQUIREMENT to even attempt the event, a requirement that could cost not only gear but also zetas to meet, then you don't really get the character for 7 stars but you must also spend a ton of your hard earned guild tokens which is our main source of gear income. They constantly push to drain our resources and prevent us from stacking any.

And that is only the half of the story, the other half is that they officially have ruined GA and arena. Darth Revan was actually not too bad, he was beatable some times and in GA you could defeat him with a couple of attempts, maintaining the competitiveness of that mode. Now Malak will be a tombstone that's going to make Darth Revan undefeatable, essentially destroying GA for all those who don't have him, because you will need an extraordinary amount of attacks to defeat him, essentially GG EZ <3 for the Darth Revan owner and GG bg for the poor opponent who's only fault was being poor.
  • Options
    What are they doing to the game I loved? :(
  • Options
    This works.
    Malak is just the nasty gas i had when i had beans yesterday, and hopefully he doesnt become that way in my shard. But, this will make things much easier. Sortof.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Chima wrote: »
    Are they going to add a lead ability to Badstila as well?

Probably not, it isnt needed.
  • Options
    Haruk wrote: »
    Important question, will Force Bond be a Zeta ability? I'm guessing no, because Fallen Bast's isn't, but would be nice to know.

Shouldnt be.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, the META is getting a major BUFF?
  • Options
    Who has undispellable damage immunity?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Wait. Did they buff JKR? Where? What? Why? I don't even...

sj4hwk3prxgf.gif

• Options
    Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, I've stopped spending, and voted it one star awhile ago. I mean, they've been bad for ages, but wow have they gotten terrible as of late.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yup, a team that dominated 90% of the meta, just got buffed.

And yet, Zfinn was nerfed. Go figure? :D
  • Thessaodai145
    64 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Went ahead and gave it 5*. Just relax and have fun. Build whatever you want and suddenly the game is a lot easier to play.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    GroggY wrote: »
    I like this Malek event. If you got JKR and DR you will be easily doing this to 5*

JKR is better than DR with new **** Unique, so no need for anyone to be angry not getting Malek.

Not to mention Bastilla Shan is getting a new Unique that gives her synergy with JKR and GK is getting a rework with the new clone content(and most likely his first zeta). That could bring him back into the Arena Meta.

Orrrrrrrr.....you could do what I've done and just use CLS in Arena, no matter what shiny new toy comes out. I still get top 10 easy every day. I think this Malek release isn't that bad...much rather have this than 2 week notice to farm 3 marquee characters from 3 star to 7 star...after all, we've all been essentially farming KOTOR toons now for 8 or 9 months.

I bet this short notice has a lot to do with the delay in the Darth Revan release and CG wanting to be done with KOTOR toons by a certain date so they can move on to the new content and get ready for the May 4th stuff.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Yup, a team that dominated 90% of the meta, just got buffed.
    Well since I'm on Airplane! Gifs:

o24xb9j0olib.gif

• Options
    I’m sure they dropped this change because the moment malak joins the DR teams nothing would have been able to beat them
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddesy wrote: »
    I’m sure they dropped this change because the moment malak joins the DR teams nothing would have been able to beat them

Darkness rises, and light to meet it.
  • Options
    I guess I've been beating too many JKR teams with my Nightsisters.
  • Options
    With the upcoming changes to Bastila, CG destroys nearly all possible counters for JKR. But wait, let me guess... with Malak in your team it will be possible... and if you think that JKR mirror fights are currently annoying and frustrating, wait until the update hits the game... Jolee will counter attack all the way!
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    This event will continue (it start with trium) to create big difference between old and new player.
    You are putting all the eggs in one basket.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    So that makes 6 abilities for Bastila Shan
    That’s the same number a Legendary character has.
    It just doesn’t sound right to me... as it didn’t sound right with Fallen either
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Jenjhys wrote: »
    This event will continue (it start with trium) to create big difference between old and new player.

Good thing that old and new players rarely come into contact in-game, then. The only case is if a new player latches onto a veteran guild, and that brings tremendous advantage, far exceeding some unfun TWs resulting from roster disparity.
  • Options
    Am I missing something? Same in Anhald’s video, complaining about the counter chance. Go into your client right now, legendary battle meditation has always given 35% counter chance and doubled for jedi, the only thing they are adding with this buff is that it’s going to be an undispellable debuff, just like Badstilla is.

I understand the buff that they are giving the same treatment to JKR and Bastilla and DR and Fallen Bastilla, with the new unique and everything, but already a team that was overloaded with mechanics just from Revan’s Leadership alone, now is getting even more free stuff and that part doesn’t feel right
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Jenjhys wrote: »

Good thing that old and new players rarely come into contact in-game, then. The only case is if a new player latches onto a veteran guild, and that brings tremendous advantage, far exceeding some unfun TWs resulting from roster disparity.

Maybe but it's not a good economic choice... and so for the life of a game...
  • Options
    On a random side note, I Can see Revan lead getting much better at raids with regular dispels. HAAT phase 1 is going to be funny, B2 dispell.. oh wait, not - 5 counters dead, GG AOE - 5 counters each time. Crazy stuff
  • Options
    When is update going live?