If any 5 Separatists

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like Edward owns a 2 body-style old yellow corvette and cruises by the Mall or Resturant row on Friday nights.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    With all the "funny" sarcasm posts "thanking" CG for xyz, plus all the "nerf abc" and "math is hard" aka drop rate posts, am I the only one who thinks Edward's posts are a breath of funny fresh air?

Nope, you're definately the not the only one. I for one enjoy his posts alot. Still haven't figured out if he's just having fun with it or if he's dead serious, either way still enjoyable.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Legit question, why don't you slice your mods?
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    JJay wrote: »
    If it’s any 5 I’ll eat my hat, they don’t earn money by giving characters away, what game you been playing 😏

Get that A1 sauce ready ;-)
    Its a legendary event which are always only faction specific, and they already daid it requires seperatists :-)

...plus they will make money on anyone that has played for under 2years... i don't think most newer players would have wasted resources on seps since they have not been much of a meta since 2016ish

• KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    JJay wrote: »
    If it’s any 5 I’ll eat my hat, they don’t earn money by giving characters away, what game you been playing 😏

Get that A1 sauce ready ;-)
    Its a legendary event which are always only faction specific, and they already daid it requires seperatists :-)

...plus they will make money on anyone that has played for under 2years... i don't think most newer players would have wasted resources on seps since they have not been much of a meta since 2016ish

2vky8mfe3b52.gif

Lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    This dude is worse than vegans, jehovah's witnesses, and crossfitters combined.
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Asajj’s gear level is more than enough to auto the related events, I can’t think anywhere else I would probably need her at higher gear level

You are obviously not competitive in GA, don't set a good NS squad in TW defense, and don't care about p4 hstr. AV is one of the top toons in the entire game, both as support and lead.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I want to see OP's guild.

Unfortunately OP won't share a gg link.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

@TVF you must have missed the conversation where that was found: https://swgoh.gg/p/291956265/
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I did, thank you!
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

@TVF you must have missed the conversation where that was found: https://swgoh.gg/p/291956265/

278 speed revan and a speed set GMY with an amazing 4769 special dmg, aaaalright.
    Also that Tarkin HMF fleet looks like the new meta, right?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    278 speed revan and a speed set GMY with an amazing 4769 special dmg, aaaalright.

I've been playing 2 years. A Revan squad with those stats can't possibly get top 50 in my shard. Which makes me think it's a much newer shard than mine.

And yet 3.8m GP, which is just about where I am.

F2P?
  • Options
    Pointless discussion, you know you aren't getting away without B1 and droideka. I was gonna farm them anyways cause I'm a clone wars fan and these are good characters, I just wish we had more time
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Pointless discussion, you know you aren't getting away without B1 and droideka. I was gonna farm them anyways cause I'm a clone wars fan and these are good characters, I just wish we had more time

You act like this discussion has anything to do with the event. It’s just about how many carbantis the OP has today.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options

****.. he is sooo being carried by his guild..
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    With all the "funny" sarcasm posts "thanking" CG for xyz, plus all the "nerf abc" and "math is hard" aka drop rate posts, am I the only one who thinks Edward's posts are a breath of funny fresh air?

Nope, you're definately the not the only one. I for one enjoy his posts alot. Still haven't figured out if he's just having fun with it or if he's dead serious, either way still enjoyable.

lol I know, right?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

I've been playing 2 years. A Revan squad with those stats can't possibly get top 50 in my shard. Which makes me think it's a much newer shard than mine.

And yet 3.8m GP, which is just about where I am.

F2P?

Same!! I thought the exact same thing!!!
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not going to get drawn into the F2P or not debate (again), but I do admire his self restraint. I wouldn't be able to sit on what is effectively 2/3 full teams worth of gear etc.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    If B1 and Droideka will be key toons in completing the event, will you touch your crystal stash? As an F2P, of course.

Nope, my crystals are only used to farm the shards of required characters for new events. I would wait for second round then.

As a FTP, it’s best to get all the shiny new stuff second round without pressure or spending :D

parody.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not going to get drawn into the F2P or not debate (again), but I do admire his self restraint. I wouldn't be able to sit on what is effectively 2/3 full teams worth of gear etc.

There's no way to prove what anyone has hoarded, since gg can't report it.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Someone will find a way to beat the event without B1 and Droideka.

Then they will update the event to say "Use any 5 Separatist Droids"
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Not like they're one of the key P3 or P4 HSith teams or anything. But hey, you do you.
    Contrary to popular belief, hSith is not about getting as much damage as possible.

It's about getting enough damage for your goals. If someone can swing that without G12 Asajj- which ain't necessarily hard depending on the guild- more power to 'em.
    Strubz wrote: »
    Someone will find a way to beat the event without B1 and Droideka.

Then they will update the event to say "Use any 5 Separatist Droids"
    Why do people keep throwing this kind of shade?

CG has literally never done anything like this. They've never changed event toon requirements. They never retooled events to up the difficulty, even when the toon changed (Yoda, Palp) or new content trivialized the event (BB-8). People beat the Chewie event with all old hunters through Boba lead/thermal spam. It wasn't easy, but they did it, and the event was not changed.

So what ignorant nonsense is this to throw shade at CG for something they've clearly demonstrated they do not do?
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    They also change stuff all the time. They never gear-gated a legendary above G8-G9. They never released a ship via a four-day fleet table bonus drop. They never released a hero (or whatever you want to call a 7* unlock like Malak) based on a GP requirement and giving 2-3 days notice for a 2-3 day event.

It's not ignorant nonsense to think things could be different the next time.
  • Options
    They also change stuff all the time. They never gear-gated a legendary above G8-G9. They never released a ship via a four-day fleet table bonus drop. They never released a hero (or whatever you want to call a 7* unlock like Malak) based on a GP requirement and giving 2-3 days notice for a 2-3 day event.

The big difference bring that those changes proceeded as announced. If they launch the event and change there requirements after launch it would be more akin to some of the recent character changes (see: Darth Malak). Which weren't very well received.

It may not be ignorant nonsense to think things could be different but it certainly borders on paranoia. Let them launch it and then judge them on their actions.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options

Releasing new content is not in the same league as saying they're gonna change the event when people start managing it using the old stuff to force people to use the new stuff.
    Still not a he.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Releasing new content is not in the same league as saying they're gonna change the event when people start managing it using the old stuff to force people to use the new stuff.

I agree that they’re not going to do this. But, they have posted ambiguous or incorrect requirements that got people’s hopes up for a little while. So it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    I agree that they’re not going to do this. But, they have posted ambiguous or incorrect requirements that got people’s hopes up for a little while. So it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

At most, the requirements snafu you mention was up for a few hours. There has been a couple days since the announcement so no, I am pretty sure they won't be changing it.
  • Options
    Carrie posted on Reddit that its any separatists. She said its like the Chewie event where it will be easier with the new droids because they're more powerful, but not a requirement.