This needs some explanation!

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

Maybe you are fretting over nothing and he will fall to 2000 overnight.

Maybe I am.

You asked for people to explain it. We tried. You dont want to hear it. So dont ask a question if you have already made up your mind.
    You didn't give me any explanation .
    And you clearly don't calculated the stakes right. All those tions ability levels are at 5, I say again 5. Tarkin got his ability to staked potency on basic at 8, I say again 8.
    Until you don't bring up a good explanation, don't blame me for not taking it!

You have wasted my time. I could have been working, or pretended to be working, or read all of the Wikipedia articles for the Naval Battles of the Republic of Texas (there was only 1), or ordered a replacement door for my grill, or called my sister and wished her happy birthday, which I forgot to do two days ago. Its all your fault.

I didn't waste your time, or anyones time.
    You decided to replay here. If you feel this is a waste then blame only yourself to not be selective enough that what is your interested in.

You: Give me answers!
    Forum: Answers.
    You: They are not adequate!
    Forum: What do you want, a professional?
    You: Well I guess it’s just unexplainable and they must be a cheater!

Bro, this guy is probably either dropping, or it’s his defense, or he’s protected by the shard chat. No need to freak out. I assume that if he really is cheating, the people facing him will report him. There really is no purpose to this thread.

But anyway, VonZant is mostly joking. The whole forum is a waste of -

@Nihion has been removed for suggesting that the forum is a waste of time. We’re watching you!
    - EA

Every time I came up to forum, I get this treatment: that I'm a stupid peace if shiiii and in wrong to expect player to do right things.
    Thanks for being cooperative in solving a problem or disguise a potential cheater.

Btw I accept and I probably know that he is protected buy shardchat. Every cheater is protected buy other f cheaters.

Okay, well then you are just sad to admit defeat... even though you did. If you think he’s protected by a shard chat, then he’s not a cheater. He’s a normal player doing perfectly legal things.

From now on, just post things that make people happy. It’s more forum fitting. That’s why people, if any, think you know “nothing”. You create complaint/anger threads and you’re easily beat because you just admitted defeat. There’s your explanation.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have to, because I can't expres myself better for you to understand in a nit natal language. And this forum just likes to trill and trash other people.

Nobody attacked you. But next time when you ask a question maybe don't act salty against the people that try to answer you.

And now because I have a vested interest, I want to know where the team is tomorrow.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I suspect the strategy is to sacrifice Old Ben, the buffs from his death are very powerful at that level of play. When I was leveling up through that phase I had Old Ben leading a similar team, way back then when dodge was really king, and the key to winning tough battles above my potential limit was to let Old Ben die first.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I have to, because I can't expres myself better for you to understand in a nit natal language. And this forum just likes to trill and trash other people.

Nobody attacked you. But next time when you ask a question maybe don't act salty against the people that try to answer you.

And now because I have a vested interest, I want to know where the team is tomorrow.

Salty? Skill lvl5 is not 8, and you still force that on me that your right.

Forced?

Good luck in your future endeavors.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    I read the whole, ahem, argument, at once, and boy is it heated. Lemme just say DarthMarr that if he was cheating, others in the top area of arena would also notice and report him, but if he stays on there for a long while, good chance he’s in a shard chat. Which by the way isn’t cheating. When everyone has gear level 7-9 characters in the same shard, it is pretty easy to allow someone with low level and gear to be around everyone else in the shard.
    Now, jumping into the argument (which is a terrible idea on my part), it would appear that you do not know when someone is joking or not. Just FYI, people joke on the forums. A lot. And if you’re on long enough you’ll learn which forum user jokes a lot and eventually you’ll start to learn everyone’s personality. We all come together as a community to have fun. After all the reason we’re all here is centered around a video game. That should be fun! We laugh here, and if someone trolls, it’s their problem. So don’t take everything nihion and vonzant are telling you as literal.
    P.S. sorry if we weren’t able to give you solid answers to your question in the main post, it’s one of those situations that many people can come with lots of good answers to, but no one knows for certain.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    I read the whole, ahem, argument, at once, and boy is it heated. Lemme just say DarthMarr that if he was cheating, others in the top area of arena would also notice and report him, but if he stays on there for a long while, good chance he’s in a shard chat. Which by the way isn’t cheating. When everyone has gear level 7-9 characters in the same shard, it is pretty easy to allow someone with low level and gear to be around everyone else in the shard.
    Now, jumping into the argument (which is a terrible idea on my part), it would appear that you do not know when someone is joking or not. Just FYI, people joke on the forums. A lot. And if you’re on long enough you’ll learn which forum user jokes a lot and eventually you’ll start to learn everyone’s personality. We all come together as a community to have fun. After all the reason we’re all here is centered around a video game. That should be fun! We laugh here, and if someone trolls, it’s their problem. So don’t take everything nihion and vonzant are telling you as literal.
    P.S. sorry if we weren’t able to give you solid answers to your question in the main post, it’s one of those situations that many people can come with lots of good answers to, but no one knows for certain.

I never protest your optimism @Tbirds01 ;)
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

I never protest your optimism @Tbirds01 ;)

Aw thanks.😉
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Make clone wars chewie meta again!
  • Options
    Honestly with the heals on that team it wouldn't surprise me if they could time out ns, Jedi, or even fo. There's a bit of tm removal going on there. Not to mention he might just be beating everyone out by speed. Doubtful, but with the removal train going maybe he's just getting really good rng with chewie's basic and removing more tm. Causing the enemy teams to fight an uphill battle. I do have some speculation though against Jedi teams lead by Bastila. Run several battles against him to determine how effective that squad is versus synergy or same tag squads. Like ns, Jedi, fo, rebels.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    I think you can report him via PM to CG_LucifersDaddy
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    I think you can report him via PM to CG_LucifersDaddy

But, why?
  • Options
    The guy is almost certainly cheating. He can't beat bast with that team, he should lose to the ns team on gear and stars alone. There is no strategy with that kind of difference, using those characters. He has no damage to kill anything and his tanks won't last even with the pathetic healing of jc and lumi. The only thing that could make it work is if he had really good mods and knowledge of how to use them and the other teams basically aren't using mods.

As for why a shard chat might allow it, well I only just hit 85 and put off the top 20 ppl aren't even that. So I've pretty recent experience of this, we had some cheaters (and some guy mentioned above that they would have been reported and banned already of they were cheating, this is not true, it wasn't until we had a few 85s that a day 1 cheater got stopped on our shard, after over a month of many ppl sending messages directly to leviathan when the in game report clearly did nothing) and during the lower levels you often need to secure your own payout with your battles instead of going out the way to hit cheaters. It wasn't until jkr came round and a lot of ppl whaled on it making the top a whole lot more stable that people started organising against the cheaters.
  • Options
    Who says he is beating the NS team or the Bast lead teams? We don't need to see who's above him...it's who's below him that counts. He might not ever have to beat a Bast or NS team to get that high. Just saying if we don't know who's below, we can't assume he can beat NS and Bast. When DR was getting king but my DR was too weak yet, I was running JKR and I'd avoid the DR teams like the plague. Just a crap shoot to beat them so I'd avoid them.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    So, OP, where is his team today? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Options
    So naming and shaming is allowable in the forum these days. ok then
  • Options

What are you referring to?

Your OP. You post a player's name and accuse them of cheating. The forum rules quite clearly call this out as unacceptable behavior ... but then so is discussing forum rules. Sorry about that, I'm moving along now.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    I, for one, am excited for tomatoes payout. Sounds much more rewarding than the avocado debacle.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

What are you referring to?

Yeah actually I think its forbidden to name people you think are cheating. Or something like that. This post was edited by an admin but maybe remove the screens to be safe. I'm not an admin but that would be my suggestion.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    The thread is about how he done that. Nit that he is a cheater and let's discous about why is he still there becouse he cheats.
    As the title sad "this needs to be explained "

So what is your theory? This is a bit like a witch hunt.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    The thread is about how he done that. Nit that he is a cheater and let's discous about why is he still there becouse he cheats.
    As the title sad "this needs to be explained "

So what is your theory? This is a bit like a witch hunt.

My theory is that he is cheating or the shardchat allowed him to be there, because reasons. Most likely cheating.

But the reason this thread exists is as I sad how he can do that. And nobody gives a good acceptable reason or explanation.
    One explained the survivability burnout the dmg. And that's it.

So you are accusing him of cheating.

The part of the rules you were looking for (naming and shaming comes under the bullying section, applies to potential instances of cheating too):
    f7xwbl9eiq1o.png

Send your concerns in a private message to @CG_Leviathan If there is potential cheating he'll investigate.

@Kyno can we close this down?
This discussion has been closed.