• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I got 1 credit lol
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Try reading the news section first next time before complaining and realize that the compensation is coming on Monday.

Although I can agree with this generally. You are missing the point in those who spent Crystals for refreshing ship pvp to make the required numeric.

You had 6 days to get ships done. The decision to get to 15 wins in 1 or 2 days using refreshes is poor at best, especially in a beta test of new grand arena.

I do agree those who spent were foolish.

Nobody made them spend, but the feats did establish a way to get currency outside of GAC that prompted their spending. They spent to get an advantage they can no longer use. This is the compensation they lost.
  • Options
    mh63m0lzyjor.png
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Monday.
  • Options
    ...not worth my time... but time to complain here
    If it is not worth your time, you are allowed to ignore it and nobody will care about.
    I like GAC and I don't care about the rewards. The fun is beating up some other teams.
  • Options
    Don't like it, don't play it.

Life is simple.
  • Options
    There is absolutely no excuse for this level of incompetence. None...zero. Explain it away all you want, but it doesn't take away from that.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    They’re not foolish, they’re playing the game the way they want to play the game. I think you’re quite foolish for thinking otherwise.

It absolutely is, because the duration relative to the event would net you an identical gain without the cost.
  • Nihion2
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Watch them give us all crystals on Monday, won't that show you guys for complaining.

If course no amount of crystals will stop the complaining.

"Um hi I'm calling support because CG have me 3000 crystals and a free Darth Malak, but I didn't get my free Jedi Luke, soooo... I'm quitting"
  • Nihion2
    35 posts Member
    Options
    R E A D I N G

I know you might not be able to understand what I'm writing but hopefully you can.

Reading what is. Done read i have no and apparently no have most forumers either. WHAT READ IS MUST I KNOW!!!
  • Serotonindude
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Give us double drops on all training droids! Alternatively you could do double drops on sim tickets.
  • Options
    Why on earth would u want training droids and sim tickets on double drops
  • Nihion2
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Give us double drops on all training droids! Alternatively you could do double drops on sim tickets.

Ooh yes. Also give us double drops in zetas on every single mode that does not grant a zeta. People that failed math will try their luck
  • Options
    Why on earth would u want training droids and sim tickets on double drops

should really have marked it as sarcasm ^^
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    More training droids sounds like a good reason to bump things to level 90. Better reduce gold rates.
  • Nihion2
    35 posts Member
    Options
    The 1 credit as rewards complaint is the worst most unwarranted complaint I've heard thus far. Please go check the mega thread
  • Options
    Everyone who complains about 1 credit deserves no credit, I mean 0 credit.

Rewards incoming Monday and I hope we get 1 credit for every 1 credit complaint post so we can lvl 85 our whole rosters.
  • Options
    It seems some people were able to play the current GAC. If they completed their battles, they were rewarded with credits for the new GAC Store. I hope all rewards incl. these credits will be reset... otherwise these people would have a huge advantage!
  • Options
    It seems some people were able to play the current GAC. If they completed their battles, they were rewarded with credits for the new GAC Store. I hope all rewards incl. these credits will be reset... otherwise these people would have a huge advantage!
  • Options
    wether my 135 store token are a HUGE advantage could be discussed....but it would not be fair after all, thats right
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • miketo
    139 posts Member
    Options
    I am only sad cause my first round opponent had neither revan and I have both. Pretty sure my next match up won't be that favorable!
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Curious on the currency reset as well. I got up early just to get the ships done only to have it canceled.