Falcon Event Error

Prev13
Dethly
7 posts Member
edited July 2019
pb2vyla6aotz.png

1k4rxr85jw2z.png

Anyone explain why it says "Requirements met" and then wont let me in?

Replies

• charlyw64
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me too - just at tier 5...
  • Options
    You need all 4 BH ships at 7*. You don’t have the 4th ship at the required star.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    You need all 4 BH ships at 7*. You don’t have the 4th ship at the required star.

The description says you only need three ships at 6-stars for tier 6.
  • Dethly
    7 posts Member
    Options
    If it says Requirements met then that should mean you can do the tier.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Oh good, the Falcon event is back again. Let's get that 96% meta report all the way to 100%. Looking forward to dropping into the mid-200s every night.

But hey ho, only 4 months to go before we can deploy the Negotiator at 5 stars...

#loveshipsnoreallyido
  • Options
    I have exact same issue.
  • Options
    Same here, said for 5* I needed 3 ships...now I got them and I can't play...
  • Options
    I gave the same problem
  • Options
    Is anyone going to help us to resolve this issue?????
  • treborsbbod
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    apparently, there’s a bug
  • Taviffs
    25 posts Member
    Options
    same issue here
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Well. It says "Required ships 1/3" for me on stage 7. I was almost glad thinking I don't have to worry about IG2000 (the other two got around 10 shards left). Oh well
  • Options
    Same here...drop dead drop!
  • Options
    Same here !
  • Options
    It’s probably just for a day If not then we need get serious
  • Options
    Uuuuuuuh guys anyone else notice how on picture it shows Darth Vader is commanding the capital ship. Loooooooooool 😂
  • Options
    Like look at second picture it’s like Darth Vader kicked Grand Moff Tarkin out of his ship. (Finally)
  • Options
    But what I want to know is how Darth Vader command a capital ship and fly a fighter ship at same time😮, I just broke all logic in this world, Does that mean Grand Moff tarkin is flying tie advanced? 😂
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You will need all 4 BH ships at the required stars for this event, even if it is not mentioned in the description (or wrong)!

It was so the last times the event was running, and it will be now i guess :wink:

@DarthYoda101

There is an edit-button in the right corner of your post so it isn't necessary to make a new posts if nobody has answered in between ;)
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Uuuuuuuh guys anyone else notice how on picture it shows Darth Vader is commanding the capital ship. Loooooooooool 😂

This is probably the reason. Capital ship isnt qualifying bug?
  • Options
    Same problem here as well. onet68ni5ttb.png
    jhtg3x8v6odi.png
    vefr3l28et6i.png
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    So can you click on Vader and change the cap?
  • UdalCuain
    5012 posts Member
    Options
    It's the requirements screen that is bugged, saying you meet requirements when you don't.

You need ANY capital ship, and ALL four bounty hunter ships at X number of stars (5* for tier 5, 6* for tier 6 etc). These have been the requirements since the event first came to the game, but the requirements screen saying you are ready when you aren't is new.
  • Options
    But what I want to know is how Darth Vader command a capital ship and fly a fighter ship at same time😮, I just broke all logic in this world, Does that mean Grand Moff tarkin is flying tie advanced? 😂

In Canon, Darth Vader had a personal Star Destroyer as did Tarkin and Thrawn.

Vader also flew his personal Tie Advanced.

Vader was later awarded the Executor to hunt down the Rebels.
  • Baddbrad
    24 posts Member
    Options
    You need all 4 BH ships at the required star level.
  • Options
    Happening to me too. V frustrating
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    Thought it was any 3 BH ships.
    Can't find an official reference or announcement on the forums about requirements. It is like the forums have been scrubbed of any info about requirements.
    Searched "OT Millennium Falcon" and "Flight of the Falcon". Revealed no requirement info.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the post that says all four.

https:// forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/192441/bounty-hunters-we-dont-need-their-scum#latest