Grand Arena Championships MEGATHREAD

Replies

• USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    DarkTwixNC wrote: »
    I won 1000 points and lost them after ... here are the screenshots7dbni702algx.png
    yx0u50d3s546.png

dfaj59j9cmrf.png
    0k91t5twj19d.png

I started the match with 7k lifetime points. I am over 11k lifetime. My total points for the current round match is 2k.

I lost 1k during the new patch and never received the other 1k from the round win. I dropped from rank 2000 on the leader boards to just a little above rank 6000.

Not a complaint, I know we’re still in beta mode, just for FYI @CG_Erik. Thank you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I wonder how many announcements they will have to make before people start reading them.
    But if they read the communication, they'd feel less justified in complaining about poor communication. And we all know what's more important.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I am also underwhelmed by the rewards so far. And I have not received my 1000 points for winning round 1. I see that they are working on it, I just wanted to put it out there
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    In what language does the other tab become Exploits? lol
  • Options
    French ;)
  • Options
    Dear CG, your Matchmaking program for GAC is ****. I'm 3,1m GP and you match me against a 3,7m GP in a competitive environment. You expect me to be able to full clear while putting a strong defense to compensate is overwelming number of teams composition he has over me? What a $&$ing joke.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Dear CG, your Matchmaking program for GAC is ****. I'm 3,1m GP and you match me against a 3,7m GP in a competitive environment. You expect me to be able to full clear while putting a strong defense to compensate is overwelming number of teams composition he has over me? What a $&$ing joke.

😂 another who doesn't read or use dsr bot
  • CPTLoven
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    GAC matchmaking is their way to compensate the whiners from GA. CG has it opposite. If you want two matchmaking rules, switch them. Being forced to face opponents with deeper toons based on a core comparison is faulty. You penalize those who spend to get better or those that focus
    You are damaging your core business principle. Get us to pay. I will no longer pay for meta because it hurts me in GAC which IS the premiere event now.
    I won’t pay for Geo TB because you force us to place Malak and you haven’t released Malak again even though we’re now going into the 2nd Separatist Might. If you want Malak in platoons, give us a chance at getting him. Or are you trying to let us know that the window for meta has drastically changed and if you don’t drop serious $, you won’t see that window open up for a long time?

@CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb @CG_RyDiggs @CG_CapGaSP @CG_JohnSalera
    Please explain why your payers are being matched against people with more toon depth? Why don’t you switch GA and GAC matching? You’re going to lose the payers and those who are focused.
  • Options
    New GA matchmaking is a joke. Took the fun out of the game I can no longer strategize effectively against opponents. Way to make a P2P player F2P. But atleast you got to keep your 3 year old original F2P players. GA is a joke now and you completely ruined that part of the game.
  • Options
    Safe to say GA sucks and will probably only get much worse. CG really can’t help themselves.
  • Options
    And matchmaking should be solely based on GP. It makes it far more fair and likely to be put against those in the same boat. Its not that difficult @CG_Erik
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I dunno, maybe I'm just lucky as hell but I thrived during old matchmaking and new, still undefeated.. I do see a significant improvement tho, cuz I'm not the lowest of 8 anymore. My fluffy roster isn't hurting me as much anymore, and focusing only ga and tw metas fixed the rest.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    And matchmaking should be solely based on GP. It makes it far more fair and likely to be put against those in the same boat. Its not that difficult @CG_Erik

Nop.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    And matchmaking should be solely based on GP. It makes it far more fair and likely to be put against those in the same boat. Its not that difficult CG_Erik
    We literally just got through months of the playerbase complaining extensively about how GP as the sole factor is not, in fact, fair and leads to matches against people who are not in the same boat.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    GP means very little whenbit come to success in GAC, I don't know what to say to people who don't realize that.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    GP means very little whenbit come to success in GAC, I don't know what to say to people who don't realize that.

Exactly. I think intelligence is the key to winning in gac. If you have hard counter teams, even if they're lower they work just as well. I've been the lowest of 8 so many times in ga against seemingly impossible matches and I still pull thru with 1st
  • BlackMarco
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good. I lost the second round, with 1000 points that I didn't get for winning the first roud, I should be promoted to Bronzium League. Good job.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone have an issue with Undermanned squad victories not being counted? All eight of my victories have been with 4 squaddies or fewer... but I've only got credit for 7 in the feats?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Anyone have an issue with Undermanned squad victories not being counted? All eight of my victories have been with 4 squaddies or fewer... but I've only got credit for 7 in the feats?

There may be a bug here, you should report it. Last night a guildie checking it right afterwards also said the same. I haven't tracked mine one by one.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »

There may be a bug here, you should report it. Last night a guildie checking it right afterwards also said the same. I haven't tracked mine one by one.

The bug report webpage is loading locked for me. I can't get it to open.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options

When you finish that feat, another of the same pops up, so you have to get more. I think first feat was 5 undermanned wins and second separate one is 8.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    Options
    Did a bug report from ingame. So hopefully that works.
  • Options
    Speaking of feats, can someone verify that it is normal that we only just now got new feats added? I cleared all but 3 before the first matchup was over. Just now after the 2nd matchup I have new feats added. Is this normal? I was cheated out of my 1000 points after my first win, and am wondering if this is a related bug.
  • Options
    2nd day that didn’t receive winners points.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    IAmHaplo wrote: »
    Speaking of feats, can someone verify that it is normal that we only just now got new feats added? I cleared all but 3 before the first matchup was over. Just now after the 2nd matchup I have new feats added. Is this normal? I was cheated out of my 1000 points after my first win, and am wondering if this is a related bug.

Same for everyone I talked to. No new feats on round 2, new feats on round 3. Maybe tomorrows update will bring more xD
  • Options
    When I looked at my matchmaking I was initially upset because 4 of the people had JKR. However I was able to win the first two rounds(1.8 mil GP) due to some strategy, and luck since JKR wasn’t left on defense. So I can’t really complain, I’m enjoying myself besides the 1000 points bug.
  • Options
    @CG_Carrie could Hedgehog please clarify when we are getting the lost league promotion feat from last GAC? Still hasn’t arrived.
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same issue with missing bonus.
    minqgvl3bzyw.jpeg

This is the 2nd round where I didn't get the+1000 bonus.
    I've fully cleared both boards with undermanned teams, I really hope they fix this before rewards go out at the end.. And it'd be really cool to have the leaderboard update accordingly too..