Updated Reconciliation Plan [MERGE]

Replies

• WompiestRattiest
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    This new payout for the Darth malak is
    Penalizing the stronger or the whales. Why should the people that play and pay receive crap rewards and others receive more of a payout. If we don’t get the same payouts we should band buying anything until we receive the same payouts
  • Options
    Agree. Shards aside, even if you bought gear, 5k GET and 2 zetas are a better deal than some shard shop currency.
  • Options
    will cg just kidding us? I can not get 5000 because I had malak on 7 * and may keep the scrap splitter? but it is really enough. shame on you. I delete the game and you will not get a cent anymore !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can't wait for all the 5* malak owners fighting for fairness to oppose this and speak up about equal treatment again

I was at 6* 25/100 and honestly I’m pretty good with this. It’s not great but it’s better and I don’t think anyone is gonna be fully happy which is generally a good thing for compromise.
  • Options
    Yep, before it was unfair to those without a 7 star Malak. Now I be thinking, '**** I wish I didn't plan ahead unlock Malak on his second pass and use all my hoarded GET1 to 7 star him'.

CG, please pull your head out of your back end.
  • Options
    These kents are thick asf!
    It doesn’t matter 7* Malak or not. At this point in time a mistake was made and no one should be treated differently
  • Options
    + 1

I love being punished for actually finishing malak in timely fashion.
  • CaiaAquilea
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So instead of just giving everyone shard currency (which would have made this "fair"), CG has made this even more complicated.

Fascinating to read people say this is now fairer when it clearly is not. Just shows that for many, as long as they are better off it is ok.

Give everyone that did (or could have and chose not to) replay the event THE SAME rewards. Is that so hard?

(edited spelling error)
  • Options
    1 step back.
    CG is oblivious to the issue that their demands for GET 1 currency is a primary source of frustration for this entire issue, not just the Malak debacle.
    All players should receive all these rewards.

Having said that, thank you for at least starting to acknowledge community concerns
  • Scorpion318
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    From CG post:

Players that did not have 7* Darth Malak as of 10/18 12:01 AM PST and are having shards/progress removed, will now receive 5000 GET I and 2 Zeta materials for the progress being removed.

The way I read it is that I don’t get those rewards. I have a 6 star Malak. I was going to do the event again to get the shards to promote him. I decided against it after I heard they were going to remove the materials and shards anyway. Now I read that those that promoted him from the glitch are getting rewarded GET and 2 zetas. That is just wrong. Players are leaving this game and this solution is going to push away more.

CG, please get your act together. You are rewarding behavior you didn’t want to see and ignoring those that played by your rules. Sad.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Shame on you CG!!!!
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So people who could have done the event to unlock malak for the first time but didnt do the event get screwed and they get nothing. Well 500 Crystal's for listening to cg. Everyone else gets 500 Crystal's and a bunch of shards or get for exploiting a bug.

because they listened to CGs guidance and avoided the bugged event all these players get screwed.

Next time there is a bug you better beleive everyone will jump on it and exploit it to the maximum because people who did the right thing and didnt play the broken event are getting screwed while those who exploited the event get extra rewards.

Exploiting and cheating is the only strategy that actually pays off.
  • Options
    hilarious
    people having 7* Malak being punished for 5k GET
  • Options
    If giving me 500 crystals and 2200 shard shop currency for doing absolutely nothing is punishment, please punish me every week!
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I liked it. A much nicer attempt at reconciliation than their first offer. :)
  • Options
    Obiwantuan wrote: »
    If giving me 500 crystals and 2200 shard shop currency for doing absolutely nothing is punishment, please punish me every week!

As oppose to people getting 5000 GET and 2 zeta’s for nothing, I would say that is punishment for actually finishing malak in a timely fashion tbh.
  • Options
    So instead of just giving everyone shard currency (which would have made this "fair"), CG has made this even more complicated.

Fascinating to read people say this is now fairer when it clearly is not. Just shows that for many, as long as they are better off it is ok.

Give everyone that did (or could have and chose not to) replay the event THE SAME rewards. Is that so hard?

(edited spelling error)

That’s because there are a lot of sheep-ple here. They are bought off so easily with the smallest shiny new trunk and have very short attention spans.
  • Options
    I promoted Malak to 7 star a few days before event returned this time around... I could have had almost a full TBs worth of GET1 extra if I didn’t !

And 2 zeta mats 🤣🤣is that a joke
  • Options
    What about "Any gear, relics, etc that was applied to Darth Malak will be returned to their inventory" from the previous update ?
    Mine is now R7 (6* before this event) :-(
  • Options
    Zagrey wrote: »
    hilarious
    people having 7* Malak being punished for 5k GET

They get shard shop currency. They are not being punished. If you have malak 7s then you get the reward that helps you most, if you had an issue, paid money to get him up, you lose that, but you get some GET equivalent to 15 shards. It is not a punishment for either side. You get something because of the hassle.
  • Options
    5000 GET and 2 zeta mats is fine, those people spent time playing the event, they should get something, just my opinion.
  • Options
    So they get everything they put into malak and GET1.

That is annoying. Everyone should get the 5000 then. Means they get a 5000 discount and nobody else does.
  • Scorpion318
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    You didn’t even get the meaning of the post. People not receiving ANY rewards because they decided not go through the event a 2nd time after being told shards would be removed.

I have no problem at all with those who have a 7* Malak receiving rewards.
  • Options
    In defense of the OP I did read, and I think they did too. The new plan is complete crap.

If you had 7 star Malak you get 2250 shard shop currency.
    If you had a 5 or 6 star Malak and played the event, your Malak will be reset and as compensation they get 5000 get1 and two zeta mats.
    If you had 5 or 6 star Malak and didn't play you get only the 500 crystals everyone is getting.

Seems like a truly legit reason to rage post. I had 7 star Malak, played event immediately upon it becoming available. No ill intent on my part, I received 150 shards and was happy until I realized I gained 2250 shard shop currency, while others just saved 57000 in GET1 currency.

Once it was widely known it was a bug cg asked people not to exploit it. Those that did the right thing are now being punished.

CG you messed up. Own it and compensate the whole community fairly and do so in a matter that hurts you and nobody else.

1000 crystals to all and reimburse all GET1 based upon Malak level prior to this disaster of an event went live.
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    I liked it. A much nicer attempt at reconciliation than their first offer. :)

It is a nicer attempt. Much like putting a bow on a skunk. I honestly think that having coding the game, ran it for 4 years, these problems shouldn’t really be happening. That 1 computer does get a workout though, between mods and devs.
  • Options
    Lesson learned by everyone in game. Next time there is a bug or exploit take advantage to the maximum level even if it is ridiculous.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    Lesson learned by everyone in game. Next time there is a bug or exploit take advantage to the maximum level even if it is ridiculous.

This exactly!!!!! they are screwing over everyone who didnt exploit and rewarding all who exploited the event with 2 types of bonus rewards for exploiting the event.

Wheres that bulldog at with his software when u need a equalizer...
  • Options
    Obiwantuan wrote: »
    5000 GET and 2 zeta mats is fine, those people spent time playing the event, they should get something, just my opinion.

I played the event with a 7* malak to and I’m sure the people who didn’t have him unlocked played the event to.. sooo where is ours?
  • Options
    I promoted Malak to 7star a few days before the event returned, can we roll back an extra few days so can get almost a full TBs worth of extra GET1 ? What a joke. Those who had him at 95/100 are quids in

2 zeta mats or 2 full zetas? 🤣2 mats, that could bankrupt them

As a side note why don’t any of the devs reply to these forums anymore, they have one cheesed off player base and apart from announcements and handpicked Q&As from time to time, there is no back and forth.