Updated Reconciliation Plan [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I'll gladly give 2,250 shard shop currency for 5k GET I.
  • Options
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    Zagrey wrote: »
    hilarious
    people having 7* Malak being punished for 5k GET

They get shard shop currency. They are not being punished. If you have malak 7s then you get the reward that helps you most, if you had an issue, paid money to get him up, you lose that, but you get some GET equivalent to 15 shards. It is not a punishment for either side. You get something because of the hassle.

Haha good joke. In what universe is shard shop currency better than 5k GET? You can get 10x more gear with GET, you can get GAS/Malak shards with GET.
  • Options
    I think everyone should get it. Just because you did the work to start with and had a 7* Malak. Why should you be punish , this is ****
  • Options
    At least they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
  • Options
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    Obiwantuan wrote: »
    5000 GET and 2 zeta mats is fine, those people spent time playing the event, they should get something, just my opinion.

I played the event with a 7* malak to and I’m sure the people who didn’t have him unlocked played the event to.. sooo where is ours?

You got yours, 2250 shard shop currency, that's all those shards are worth to you! They are giving you 500 crystals too!
  • Options
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    5000 GET and 2 zeta mats is fine, those people spent time playing the event, they should get something, just my opinion.

I played the event with a 7* malak to and I’m sure the people who didn’t have him unlocked played the event to.. sooo where is ours?

You got yours, 2250 shard shop currency, that's all those shards are worth to you! They are giving you 500 crystals too!

And? People who have levelled their malak shouldn’t have been getting the shards either so now for actually managing to finish malak in a timely manner we get punished?

If you think that’s fair you should work for CG.
  • Options
    wh52ybuuatpf.jpg
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    What world are we in?

Exploiting the bugs for extra rewards leads to collecting bonus rewards illegitimately....
    then CG steps in and grant's bonus rewards to ONLY the players who exploited the bug.

Did I just enter the twilight zone or some alternate reality? When did the new CG policy to reward people who exploited the game and punish all the players who didnt exploit a bug go into effect?
  • Options
    There will always be a cg lapdog to run to their defense. Even if it’s CLEARLY unfair to everyone that got Malak last round
  • Options
    How are they punishing you? You played an event I hope expecting NOTHING since you Already have him and will now receive crystals and shard shop currency. What did they take from you?????
  • Options
    GET is clearly the wall now so no surprise they are only giving it to people that haven't finished Malak.

They don't want anyone getting Anakin to 7 faster than they would have...nor anything else the plan on putting there.
  • Intrepid
    32 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Haha, these forums are THE best 😂

Before, people WITHOUT a 7* Malak complained that the ones who DID have a 7* Malak got better compensation... and the 7* Malak owners were in here laughing their a$$es off 😂

... now that people who did NOT have a 7* Malak get better compensation than those who did, the 7* Malak owners are now in here crying and whining, haha 😂😂

Tupsy turvy
  • thedrjojo
    955 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    Yep, before it was unfair to those without a 7 star Malak. Now I be thinking, '**** I wish I didn't plan ahead unlock Malak on his second pass and use all my hoarded GET1 to 7 star him'.

CG, please pull your head out of your back end.

Hyperbole much? 5000 get is nice,about 1 tb but not compared to having a 7* Malak already

• Options
    At least they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Or you can consistently say they’re consistently inconsistent.

• Options
    How are they punishing you? You played an event I hope expecting NOTHING since you Already have him and will now receive crystals and shard shop currency. What did they take from you?????

What did they take from the guys who have him 5* or 6* get your CG blinkers off and realise no one was effected more than others.

Everyone should get the same.
  • Options
    CAM24 wrote: »
    I promoted Malak to 7star a few days before the event returned, can we roll back an extra few days so can get almost a full TBs worth of extra GET1 ? What a joke. Those who had him at 95/100 are quids in

2 zeta mats or 2 full zetas? 🤣2 mats, that could bankrupt them

As a side note why don’t any of the devs reply to these forums anymore, they have one cheesed off player base and apart from announcements and handpicked Q&As from time to time, there is no back and forth.

Because everytime a CG employee has engaged with the players on the forums/reddit the players have twisted their responses to say whatever they wanted to hear
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Oh and before you say it if they played it expecting shards to star him up then like us they should have known they wouldn’t get shards as you don’t get them once you’ve unlocked him. 🙄
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Wrong decision. Everybody should get the compensation of 5000 GET and zeta!
  • Options
    Just a question: Will I get back somehow the materials what I spent on my "newly" unlocked Malak to gear him up? Or I can just forget them right now, never will see them again... :S
  • Options
    I knew it was dropping shards, but I played right after it went live when there was no indication that this was a bug.

Some might say that was taking advantage, because it could not be more stupidly obvious that this was a bug that needed fixing. From my point of view, if it's that stupidly obvious, then it could only be intentional, because it would have been stupidly obvious to the Dev team.

I really, honestly thought that this was working as intended. Which is to say that I don't really appreciate the Devs commenting about how they only are willing to increase compensation because some people **didn't know** it was dropping shards.

I thought it was probably dropping shards, but I didn't know for sure until I'd already done half. And I would have played both halves anyway because this was among the best events CG had ever rolled out in this game. I don't think I'm somehow dishonest or bad for playing a fun event that happened to be bugged.

That said, whether CG thinks I'm some dishonest or less deserving player is dramatically secondary to the actual rollout of the actual fix, including what the fix tries to do, whether or not the fix works, and what the compensation package entails.

Obviously this package is more generous than the last package, and in that sense is more "good" for more players. However even if I don't think there's anything wrong with the fact that I played the event, I also don't think that the people who came to the forum after the bug was announced as a bug and then chose not to play the event so as not to make the problem worse are any less deserving than me. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems like they might lose out on compensation that I receive.

And, yes, I spent credits moving mods, I lost my time, I spent resources based on the fact that I'd learned those shards (and which I wouldn't have spent if I thought for a second that those shards would be rescinded). But those players who weren't awake or were busy when the event went live and then did as asked and declined to play the event seem like good folks who were doing what they thought was helping out.

I don't see myself as dishonest or less deserving, but I sure as heck don't see them as less deserving either. I'll be disappointed if they get less than I do.
  • Options
    I have a 7 Star Malak from day 1 of his release. I did nothing and will be getting 500 crystals and 2250 shard shop currency. I do not consider this any kind of punishment.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Not really, because people without 7* Malak spent GET currency to finish up their Malaks after. I know there are others, but I am going to be losing 1900 GET currency because I spent it on getting his shards because I am so close to 7*ing him. When they roll it back I’ll be losing the 75 shards I got from the event and the 5 I spend with my own earned GET currency. So I will be in the negative 1900 GET currency regardless. The 5000 will help a bit.
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    Yep, before it was unfair to those without a 7 star Malak. Now I be thinking, '**** I wish I didn't plan ahead unlock Malak on his second pass and use all my hoarded GET1 to 7 star him'.

CG, please pull your head out of your back end.

Hyperbole much? 5000 get is nice,about 1 tb but not compared to having a 7* Malak already

Those 2 things cant be made equivalent by any means.
    The GET currency should be given to all.
    People who already had a 7* malak earned him.
    Also 1 TBs worth of GET shouldn't be downplayed.
    CG F'd up here and the community is reacting justifiably, for the most part
  • Options
    Hey everyone, stop planning ahead so you can get rewarded for it.

Thanks CG for the “screw you” to everyone who already forked over a kidney to get Malak maxed before the glitch. No GET for us.
  • Options
    I hope you get your GET for the 5 shards you bought Seku, otherwise that would be unfair.
  • Options
    I have a 7 Star Malak from day 1 of his release. I did nothing and will be getting 500 crystals and 2250 shard shop currency. I do not consider this any kind of punishment.

You don’t understand fair then either, you and I earned our 7* malak now other players are getting rewarded because they didn’t have 7* malak when the event broke.

That’s great if you don’t care but don’t expect most to be happy with it.
  • Options
    They are giving extra rewards to people that didn't spend the time and money to get Malak already. We are all affected by this error and should all be equally compensated.
  • Options
    I think that this reconcilliation plan is better, but still flawed and that is likely for legal reasons and sheer complexity.

1. Those that 7* Malak already could never get more that 2250 shard shop currency from this event. Ensuring they all get that amount plus the 500 seems decent considering that not having their previous investments in getting Malak undermined by 150 shards is the real 'reconciliation' for them.
    2. Those that had 5*/6* Malak are in a rather diverse set of situations (I fit in here). Some spent money, some used in-game currency (me) and some did nothing. Getting a perfect solution here would be hard, near impossible, without individually tailored fixes for each player. GET1 can get malak shards or gear, this payout is for those that spent shards on gear meaning that CG won't have to refund the shards spent individually. Not perfect but I see the intent was to cover as many situations as possible.
    3. Those without Malak get 500 shards. This should compensate for the delay in the event. This seems ok. They will get Malak soon enough.

I think it's a better 'reconciliation plan' than before. The plan is better suited to each situation; while not entirely fair for everyone it is a better fix.