Updated Reconciliation Plan [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    CG please reconsider this plan. This is the fairest way i see it:

1. Compensate each player who got 7* Malak from this stuff up individually, depending on their subsequent investment into the character.

2. Give every player who is eligible for the event (including those with 7* Malak) the exact same general compensation rewards.
  • Options
    GeitsTam wrote: »
    So, if you saved GET, got him to 7* through spending, you get shards. If you got 7* through their mistake but didn’t save your own GET, then you get some GET b/c why? Lunacy.

^ This
  • Options
    So if you had malak before the event here are extra rewards, if not, too bad should have had him here’s nothing extra. So cg just created an uneven player base, extra rewards for some but not for all. Why give extra to some but not all players?
  • Options
    Solid plan, got 7* malak, before second event. Wee fresh shard shop currency, no GET, no zetas. but boy i sure do need shard shop currency, almost like i dont have 200k in arena, cantina, and galactic war. What a waste. that'll certainly teach me to whale, that you just get rekt. gg cg
  • Options
    The grind in this game has become unconscionable. CG is milking the players for all we are worth. I’m tired of spending money on this grind, I quit.

I joined just to post this, so I dgaf about being banned. F /uck yourselves CG and TopHat
  • Options
    It all depends on what happens. From reading the second reconciliation plan, it sounds like they cannot differentiate shards purchased with GET as those gotten from the event. So they will be reverting those Malaks to what they were at the minute the event was released baring those that unlocked 5*. So my purchasing 25 Malak shards+ 75 from DS win, means I lose 25 shards worth of GET and get back 5k which will get me 10 shards.

Again it all depends on how you read the announcements, as the message is rather vague. Either I get a bonus, or the shaft. How things have been going... I am investing in some baby oil.
  • Options
    So on a scale of 1-10 rate the new reconciliation plan. I’m glad they upped the crystals to 500. 5,000 GET currency was also a nice gesture... though I wish that were awarded to all players.

I’d give it a 7.5/10
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    They just need to bite the bullet and give everyone the same amount. They're just making it worse. 0/10 till compensation is even across the board.
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So the people that exploited the bug will be getting 5000 GET while the honest player base will receive 0. Not saying everyone took advantage but alot did and players who knew it was wrong get punished for being honest.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    0/10 you’re happy cause your part of the people getting the 5000 GET
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Azza wrote: »

I'm getting the get1 tokens and i don't think it's right. Like i said just give the same compensation to everyone who had malak before the event. It's not that hard.
  • Options
    Azza wrote: »

I’m not getting the 5K GET... perhaps that’s why it’s not 10/10.

Really they should just give 10k GET as a reward for beating the event. (There are zero rewards right now.). Then let players use it to buy Malak Shards or blow it on gear.
  • Options
    I have 2 accounts , one I spent money on. Has a 7* Malak. He will not be get the GET1 , which also has a 5* GAS. ,, my other account is a F2P. He was 95/100 on Malak and he will get 5000 GET1. ...... one I spent money on get the bad end of the deal. ... how is this right?
  • Options
    Should all get the same
  • Options
    People who used the bug get 5000 GET while people who didnt use the bug get 0. While so people may have thought CG was being nice and giving shards away most people knew it was a bug. So now the people who took advantage get rewards. While the honest player gets 0 how is that fair CG?
  • Ankh
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome. You guys are deleting posts that you don't agree with. That's about par for the course, I guess. Thanks for caring...
  • Options
    and people who have no malak at all only get the 500 crystals... everyone should be getting the rewards including the GET and Shard currency
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    and people who have no malak at all only get the 500 crystals... everyone should be getting the rewards including the GET and Shard currency

Exactly
  • Options
    If I interpret correctly, it kind of conversely rewards the people who exploited the bug, and penalize or not as equally benefit those who didn’t.
  • Options
    Might aswell just make it right for everyone and reopen the event for everyone with shards. Already the 3rd time the event played out and GS being out will simply make him irrelevant.
  • Options
    So the developers think giving those that initially paid money to unlock him and star him the correct away 2250 shard shop currency is equivalent to 5000 GET1 and 2 zeta mats for those that got the shards from their mistake? Yep this pretty much seals it trained bears are running the show. Unreal.
  • Options
    So wait people are getting 2x free zetas irregardless if they actually used any zetas on him? Um what? Am I reading this right? Its not just a zeta refund for those who actually used zetas on Malak, but just a flat everyone who got him this time around due to the glitch gets 2x free zetas...
  • Options
    This statement is troubling:

"However, we also recognize that many players have now grown accustomed to having their Darth Malak promoted or unlocked."

2 zetas and 500 crystals is no where close to enough. If i am expected to replay the event you better give far far more. I legitimately opened him. I spent money on this game. I spent the time gearing those stupid characters, and building mod sets, and doing the dumb event. Think twice about your cheap compensation if you expect us to replay the event to unlock.
  • Options
    I came to this game because it didn't seem like it was going to be a cash grab.

Now it seems like one big cash grab.

I remember randomly receiving compensation for small outages. Now, they're running their noses at is over a mistake they created?

The hills are alive with Dragon Champions. I'm going to check that out.
  • MattNewton
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Honestly, as someone who was prepped to unlock him this round, my biggest question is when is the event being run again? I really hope they kick it back off later this week as I spent time and energy getting ready for it. As far as money, I did spend $10.00 (I know, not a big amount) getting the last few gear pieces I needed for an event that usually runs 3 days. I wasn't going to miss it on the 3rd run. I got LS done and was just waiting to get DS finished when the event got postponed. So, easily, could've saved my $10.00 as I could've farmed what I needed by now. And, if we're being honest 500 crystals doesn't buy much. So, the GET and zeta mats for folks like me who got ready this time and didn't get to finish it would help.

As far as compensation, I'm not a current Malak owner, but it seems like the easiest way to avoid any more controversy would be to just issue equal compensation to everyone. Those that had 7 star Malak and got shard store currency, so be it. But, this conundrum between 5*/6* and who ran it VS who didn't, would all be put to bed by just issuing equal compensation to all. Most who don't have Malak yet (myself included) likely won't use that on Gen Skywalker anyway as we probably don't have him yet either. So, you're not really diluting anything. Seems like the fairest way to me that would have the fewest complaints. We're talking just over a single TB here anyway, so it's not that crazy much GET.

Personally, I do think it's a pain to have these "legendary" characters now have a GET paywall as well. I'd rather it just be a 7* unlock as with the "Legendary Events" as the "confrontation" setup really just has the effect of making the gear grind worse. But, I doubt they go that far and change that. So, at the end of the day, I'd like to see them issue the 5000 GET, 2 zeta mats, and 500 crystals to all players and let's move on.
  • Options
    Surprising that they don't know how to see who has unlocked him and be able to separate that group from those who just got the free shards and rollback theirs.

They can tell someone how many attempts they made on one particular event, but they can't separate those who did the unlock for the first time out? I find it troubling as well.
  • Options
    then dont replay it >:)

or replay it and be happy with the 2 free zetas.

or look around at the forums and see:

n4pqn4p6hk17.png