LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Kaziglubey wrote: »
    My mods are all 6 dot Gold God mods for every character on my mega Squad. Noobs do not have level seven relics especially not an entire Squad of them. I can assure you that I have the very best of the best mods. I really doubt that you were able to four and four it let alone pass the first wave.

https://swgoh.gg/p/777713551/
    If that's your profile honestly your mods are mediocre at best for the padme team. Some I would call trash

Feel free to critique my mods on my R7 Padme squad. https://swgoh.gg/p/737444852/
  • Options
    On the bright side,i have more time to play other games
  • Options
    They had a real opportunity here to reignite a spark of passion and hope for a lot of players with this TB. I'm honestly not surprised though. Seems like a lame attempt to try to force players to buy ridiculously overpriced relic packs that get you one character to r7.

One of the players in my guild is a top tier player in this game.... has an r7 GAS. He has 2 more in that 501st squad with r7 and the other two are at r5. He could only clear 3/4 in p1 using that team. That just seems like a real problem. The only thing that would make any of this even somewhat sane is if the difficulty doesn't ramp up with each successive phase like it has in all of the other TB's. Somehow I doubt that's the case.
  • Options
    This is really bad. Relic 7 don’t mean a thing. Level 90 incoming
  • Kaziglubey
    89 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Lsellin1 wrote: »
    Kaziglubey wrote: »
    My mods are all 6 dot Gold God mods for every character on my mega Squad. Noobs do not have level seven relics especially not an entire Squad of them. I can assure you that I have the very best of the best mods. I really doubt that you were able to four and four it let alone pass the first wave.

https://swgoh.gg/p/777713551/
    If that's your profile honestly your mods are mediocre at best for the padme team. Some I would call trash

Feel free to critique my mods on my R7 Padme squad. https://swgoh.gg/p/737444852/

Ok that's super easy without even looking that hard. Not all 6e on padme. Jka has 6 tenacity mods. Tano also very meh. All slow as balls and gonna hit like a wet noodle. Really don't need to look beyond that face value there and the fact you are 100+ in arena should tell you all you need for your mods
  • Options
    Not fun at all, even with relic 7 toons, can only get 3/4 in the mission. Not attainable either, why keep playing.? Something to do while I poop I guess
  • Options
    IMO phase 1 should be balanced around G13, (where DS is balanced around G12 for P1), phase 2 like relic 3-4, Phase 3 relic 5-7, and phase 4 would be around whatever future growth they intend. But it's right now tuned to relic 7 for phase 1.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolan wrote: »
    IMO phase 1 should be balanced around G13, (where DS is balanced around G12 for P1), phase 2 like relic 3-4, Phase 3 relic 5-7, and phase 4 would be around whatever future growth they intend. But it's right now tuned to relic 7 for phase 1.

Your plan would actually be a decent step up from where ds geo is.

As is, besides being a bummer this signals they will keep pushing new upgrades way before most of us get our rosters to catch up a little...which will justifiably trigger a panic state across the board.
  • Options
    This is really bad. Relic 7 don’t mean a thing. Level 90 incoming

Oh good. Yet another progression grind this year. Apparently g13 and relics didn't raise enough money.

Raise the level cap!! RELEASE THE KRACKEN(S)!!!

Can we start a Gofundme to hire Carrie back instead of this new clown?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    My Anakin got killed before I got a turn in fleet. His ship is 100%.

Stupid.
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Me and my G12 roster watching G13 R7 squads get destroyed in LS GEO TB.

oaw9o1es3r55.jpeg
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    So the suggested GP for trying LS Geo for a guild is 150 million. I am in a 150 million GP guild. We are going to earn, at best, two stars for part 1 (the easiest phase). How exactly is that working as intended? Even without a damage increase from phase to phase that is at best 8 stars, which equals out to about 3500/3800 GET2/GET1. And that's with zero difficulty increase, so I imagine we can get maybe 5 stars at best.

I fail to see how this is "working as intended" considering the previous precedent set by the dark side TB and the recommended GP level.

Which sounds about right. If you just meet the minimum recommended, 5 stars is optimistic. Same was said for DSGeoTB, except that the minimum was 80M. This is twice that, expect it to be that much harder.

So using Dark Side as an example - the minimum to PLAY the TB was 80 million (120 LS) and the recommended amount was 120 (150 LS). Using that baseline, 80 million (120 LS) should net you 1-2 stars. In the Dark Side TB we were just a bit above 120 million and we earned 14-15 stars.

If we take that as an example, where using the recommended GP equals earning less than half by a bit, my guild should be able to earn less than half stars. Hell let's be generous and say 1/3 of the total. That means we should be on pace for 12 stars. We are likely going to get less than 5.

Using their previous baseline, how is this right? If they had come out and said "Hey, if you are at 150 million you may only get 5 stars!" We would have happily chosen to go with Hoth instead. The problem is they just said it would be difficult, then laid out the exact same metrics that they did for the dark side version. Coming to any other conclusion than that we could earn 1/3 of possible stars based on those metrics is illogical.
  • Options
    Game over
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Perhaps it's the player controlling them?

When there hasn't be a single instance of anyone beating a mission I don't think it is an issue with the players.

Then you're misinformed. My guild has many people succeeding and sharing knowledge. Additionally one of the YouTubers streamed his success as well. You're just seeing what you want because complaining is easier.

Rational arguments like this have no place on the forums. This is the place to let everyone know life is unfair and everyone should agree with that statement or be labeled an apologist or a shill or a troll.

More rational arguments like proper modding, proper strategy and proper teams are deafened by "my team is teh best, my modz da best, why can't I winz!?!?"
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    If this game survives it will be at the expense of many current mid/end game players. Not all, but many. It’s a shame.
  • Options
    Best advice I can give is forget the new TB. Run fhe others. Eventually they will need to justify the r&d expenses to create something little or no one uses, and then they will see how badly they messed up. But we'll have moved on to other games.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    I got 4/4 with padme ani, GK ahsoka and enfys nest. All good relic. Ahsoka and padme r3 and r4. GK and ani r7 and nest r6. ki62yxn5pui1.png
    brof0ib3o4q5.png

Looks like people are beating it. Maybe slow down on overreacting for just a bit, everyone.
  • Options
    Unplayable.
    There is no point in playing this garbage.
    And I have less interest every day in playing the game in general

This game used to be fun.
    I came here from a Marvel game.

Ay first I was really impressed by the customer outreach. It seemed like CG would give out crystals any time their customers were inconvenienced.

That won me over.

Now I feel like I'm participating in some weird experiment where the only goal is to get my money.
  • Options
    I’ve been playing for over 3 years. My roster is pretty good at 5.2 Mil GP. This TB is INSANE to the MEMBRANE. I’m glad to hear some (somehow) have completed 1 or more waves. But this is Phase 1 not Phase 4. Phase 1 should never be this challenging. Our guild is 220 Mil GP and will be lucky to get 2 Stars total on Phase 1. Again INSANE! Now I’m actually thinking I’ve had enough. Say what you like (I don’t care), if this is end game material, I’ve already found mine.
  • Options
    Gushazan wrote: »
    Unplayable.
    There is no point in playing this garbage.
    And I have less interest every day in playing the game in general

This game used to be fun.
    I came here from a Marvel game.

Ay first I was really impressed by the customer outreach. It seemed like CG would give out crystals any time their customers were inconvenienced.

That won me over.

Now I feel like I'm participating in some weird experiment where the only goal is to get my money.

It's really not that weird. It's called "sales".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    SithAmer wrote: »
    beli631 wrote: »
    Do these scammers actually test their crap or we should wait few days for introduction of relic 20?

I think you may be onto something here.... this seems to be above R7's pay grade.... Guess, we should wait for new relic abilities and R15 or 20...

They release more relics already im out and so are a ton of other players. I couldn't complete more than 1 round on any of the missions (excluding special where I somehow managed 2) and all of my teams are G13R7 and ridiculous speeds.
  • Options
    Perhaps it's the player controlling them?

When there hasn't be a single instance of anyone beating a mission I don't think it is an issue with the players.

Then you're misinformed. My guild has many people succeeding and sharing knowledge. Additionally one of the YouTubers streamed his success as well. You're just seeing what you want because complaining is easier.

Ahnald barely beat the SM with a full R7 Padme team, with god arena mods and all the zeta abilities. Same with his Shak Ti teams. R7, god mods and maxed zeta’s. The Jedi can’t do anything on their own so those are wasted CM’s.
    Let’s not forget that this is also phase 1.
  • Options
    Should we be surprised the geniuses at CG make content that's basically unbeatable. The damage and health of the enemies in phase freaking one is absolutely ridiculous beyond anything we've seen. By all means CG, you want people to continue to quit this game, keep making stupid crazy hard content.
    But really. Us complaining never does anything because CG doesn't care about our opinions. Never have, never will.
  • Options
    Upcoming CG response.... “Although there was some negative early feedback, our metrics show heavy player interaction with LS Geonosis TB. Just like relics, it has been well received by the community.”
  • Options
    I like a good challenge.
  • Entus
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Eweff wrote: »
    Jefferx wrote: »
    I got 4/4 with padme ani, GK ahsoka and enfys nest. All good relic. Ahsoka and padme r3 and r4. GK and ani r7 and nest r6. ki62yxn5pui1.png
    brof0ib3o4q5.png

Looks like people are beating it. Maybe slow down on overreacting for just a bit, everyone.

Yes, lets cheer that they managed to barely beat a mission in phase 1. Well see what happens in P2.
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    DadKev wrote: »
    I like a good challenge.

Here is a challenge for you.
    Get EA/CG to respond to this within an 8 hour time frame.

Complete this challenge and i will dub you king of SWGOH forums
  • Options
    Remember HSTR

Or DS GEO TB?

They'll fix it by adding another gear wall