Replies

• Zwanni_420
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yftmv2wh4i7s.jpg
    Look at ships p4 platoon. It goes back in time and helps p3....this TB is half backwards!

If you fail to get a star in Phase 3, you can fill P4 platoons and attempt P3 again

Our guild use the roll over tactic when geo first came. We carried over middle p3...if you fail the star. You redo p3 and p4 is locked. There is no way to redo p3 with p4 platoons...CG screwed launch

Yes there is. The top territory is ships. Redo toons p3 while doing ships p4. We do it in DS Geo every time, just don’t get bonuses for the earlier phases.

• Options
    Yeah I honestly believe that they intended it to work that way.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Thanks Kyno for being the messenger

This. People need to stop shooting Kyno. Hey Kyno, is that real Beskar?

Dude's just doing his best.

If he would of gave a legit answer then they would not be going hard on him.

Working as intended and take it up with top hat are troll statements at its best.

Yeah p4 plattons boosting p3 is working as intended.

Those replies was the dumbest **** they have posted so far.

Tell the truth to the players stop lying.

What?

Please go back and look at the quote I responded to.

I was answering a questions that said a simple yes or no. I answered that yes it is WAI. Please tell me how I am trolling?
  • Options
    I have General Skywalker G13 r7 and can't make 2/4? I'm waiting for G15 and r12
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    So the suggested GP for trying LS Geo for a guild is 150 million. I am in a 150 million GP guild. We are going to earn, at best, two stars for part 1 (the easiest phase). How exactly is that working as intended? Even without a damage increase from phase to phase that is at best 8 stars, which equals out to about 3500/3800 GET2/GET1. And that's with zero difficulty increase, so I imagine we can get maybe 5 stars at best.

I fail to see how this is "working as intended" considering the previous precedent set by the dark side TB and the recommended GP level.

Which sounds about right. If you just meet the minimum recommended, 5 stars is optimistic. Same was said for DSGeoTB, except that the minimum was 80M. This is twice that, expect it to be that much harder.
  • Options
    All this thread is missing is TVF to jump in and tell us all that our evidence is anecdotal......
  • Options
    This is like buying a Ferrari in a city where the speed limit is 20mph everywhere
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Well, me and my guildmates already voted to not achieve any star on P1 (but leave it close to achieve), and try to make 2 stars on both territories on P1, and then do it again on P2.
    Only P1 and P2.

Edit: and then, Hoth.
    Edit 2: 188M guild
  • Options
    DragonWzd wrote: »
    If TopHat told you this is WAI, then he and the whole design team can partaketh in a satchel of Richards.

I am going to laugh the rest of my night because of “partaketh in a satchel of Richards” thanks!
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Lol lets hear it from the MANAGER or is he on leave

Clown world

I actually heard this from Tophat.

Take it or leave it, but it is the answer.

@Kyno you need to get paid dude. Seriously. This isn’t your message to bear or fire to withstand. Thank you for telling us, but I’m sure I’m speaking for everyone when I say that they need to be the ones responding to the community. This is their mess that they need to clean up. There’s no reason you need to bear this burden
  • Options
    My r7 raid han, chewy, r5 r2d2, r4 cls and r1 c3po went 3/4.
  • Options
    So the suggested GP for trying LS Geo for a guild is 150 million. I am in a 150 million GP guild. We are going to earn, at best, two stars for part 1 (the easiest phase). How exactly is that working as intended? Even without a damage increase from phase to phase that is at best 8 stars, which equals out to about 3500/3800 GET2/GET1. And that's with zero difficulty increase, so I imagine we can get maybe 5 stars at best.

I fail to see how this is "working as intended" considering the previous precedent set by the dark side TB and the recommended GP level.

We are a 226m+ guild and it’s going pretty terribly. Ever get the idea CG is trying to see how far they can push? I’m beginning to think they want the player base to quit.
  • Options
    This is a total total joke. There better be a ten level cap raise that didn’t go in because this is broke beyond broke.
  • Options
    Instead of @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_TopHat manning up and coming in, I’ve been censored for “language”. Sounds right. What a day. Congrats.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Are You Prepared For The Republic Offensive?

CG_SBCrumbCG_SBCrumb
    November 26 edited November 26 in Dev Announcements and News
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

The light side Territory Battle on Geonosis, Republic Offensive, will be added to the client later today and I have a few quick updates from the team:
    Several players pointed out Shaak Ti was in Phase III platoons and also required in missions in that phase. This was an oversight and will be corrected for the launch of the event.
    ARC Trooper will be farmable on Cantina Battles 5-G tomorrow, 11/27, not immediately after today's update. This is replacing Clone Wars Chewbacca, which is still farmable on Cantina Battles 1-C.
    Just the like Separatist Might, your Guild leaders must choose between Geonosis and Hoth for the light side Territory Battle. Don't forget to decide!

To which i reply

gvor3cl4c3qd.png

• Athen_Greeco
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    pd0uh0abi6gh.jpeg

1. It is acknowledged that LS Geo TB is meant to last and is for endgame content
    2. It is acknowledged even DS Geo TB had the same caveat (albeit LS’s warning was not as precise and informed— but rather a simple ‘very hard’ warning)

Where this is different is the lack of communication and/or testing — and the communicating of said testing.

Attached is the Word of Warning for DS. It gave clear GP and star expectations.

Where was this for the LS ? How could we have made an informed decision about not even attempting this LS route ?

Secondly without the same level of regard and communication, most of us had to decide which TB to do based on prior experience with the DS Geo TB. While no guilds completely finished it, maybe one did I forget, but it was still playable. Phase 1 with relic characters can’t even complete a wave.

Where DS TB had testing and communication, LS TB did not.

Where DS TB had warnings and Star expectations, LS TB did not.

The in game recommended guild GP is listed as 150,000,000+. As a member of a guild of 225,000,000, it will be a shock if we get 2 stars— period. (*** facetious sass— lowball exaggeration to emphasize my point — IDK of it’ll be 2 stars or 5 or 8 — but I do know it will not be our 28-29 from DS****)

Where was the communication that we got last time ?

How many of us would have chosen Hoth had we known 2 stars would be expected?

This could have been avoided by following prior communication precedent.

As a player from pretty much day 1, I want to communicate something: I love this game and I want to be able to play this game; I understand some content is meant for later — but why bother rushing this release if it wasn’t meant to be played by a majority of players?

Finally, I can say this issue would not have been received so negatively — if there was other content for us to do. Since there is such a gap of relevant things to do, and since we’ve been told to wait for awesome new things, it stings that much more when the new stuff we’ve been waiting for — requires more waiting.

We want to play this game.
  • Options
    Thanks @Kyno for the update. I'm sorry people are having a shoot the messenger attitude.
  • Options
    2 stars? My guilds 180M and we getting 2-4 on the first 2 phases combined then extra for the next 2 so probably 5-10
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    yy64y6kahzgs.jpeg
    On our way to glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Your assumption that you will get 2 stars is ridiculous. By Just deploying your GP you will probably come in at 12-15 stars (haven't done the math, but my guild at 180M is on track for 9).

However, I do think you bring up a valid point that they had excellent communication with the release of DSTB, and horrible communication for LSTB. If I had a frame of reference for how many stars I could expect, this would have been much better than the defeating feeling of getting smoked in combat missions.
    pd0uh0abi6gh.jpeg

1. It is acknowledged that LS Geo TB is meant to last and is for endgame content
    2. It is acknowledged even DS Geo TB had the same caveat (albeit LS’s warning was not as precise and informed— but rather a simple ‘very hard’ warning)

Where this is different is the lack of communication and/or testing — and the communicating of said testing.

Attached is the Word of Warning for DS. It gave clear GP and star expectations.

Where was this for the LS ? How could we have made an informed decision about not even attempting this LS route ?

Secondly without the same level of regard and communication, most of us had to decide which TB to do based on prior experience with the DS Geo TB. While no guilds completely finished it, maybe one did I forget, but it was still playable. Phase 1 with relic characters can’t even complete a wave.

Where DS TB had testing and communication, LS TB did not.

Where DS TB had warnings and Star expectations, LS TB did not.

The in game recommended guild GP is listed as 150,000,000+. As a member of a guild of 225,000,000, it will be a shock if we get 2 stars— period.

Where was the communication that we got last time ?

How many of us would have chosen Hoth had we known 2 stars would be expected?

This could have been avoided by following prior communication precedent.

As a player from pretty much day 1, I want to communicate something: I love this game and I want to be able to play this game; I understand some content is meant for later — but why bother rushing this release if it wasn’t meant to be played by a majority of players?

Finally, I can say this issue would not have been received so negatively — if there was other content for us to do. Since there is such a gap of relevant things to do, and since we’ve been told to wait for awesome new things, it stings that much more when the new stuff we’ve been waiting for — requires more waiting.

We want to play this game.
  • Options
    CG/EA made millions last month. They’ll release a super kessel run hyperspeed dilithium flux capacitor pack to attach to the upcoming level and relic increase. And they’ll still turn a profit. FTP 4 Life!!
  • Athen_Greeco
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    2 stars? My guilds 180M and we getting 2-4 on the first 2 phases combined then extra for the next 2 so probably 5-10

Regarding the “2 stars” comment. Hyperbolic language. The phrasing of shock indicates facetiousness

Edited for clarity *
  • Options
    I get that challenging can equal fun. But that’s like working to break a board in martial arts with your foot. Right now, I feel like I’m being asked to break an I-beam with my forehead.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Options
    DHudson wrote: »
    If you're at or above 3.5m you are end game. This was supposed to be endgame content.

If someone's played for 4 years and still can't 4/4 this is a flawed design.

In what world are Jedi (outside of JKR) going to 4/4? If JKR can't?

Have to laugh at this dumpster fire. What more can we do.

What a complete waste. I'd say time but 40 seconds to get slaughtered doesn't really equate.

3.5M is a far cry from end game. I’m over 4M and a far cry from endgame. You’d have to have tickets on yourself to think you’re endgame when you’re just starting to get into the meaty part of the game.

4m. Wow. That's impressive.

I've got guild mates at 3.5 that would smash you in GA. Doesn't matter what you got. $ talks pimpin.

Don't talk when adults are talking.

Cool story dude. No-one cares. Adults aren’t talking here, all I see is a bunch of whiny children. Go home and tell your mummy.

My mother is dead so I can't.

Endgame is when you can complete all the individual events and become more guild focused. If you started after 3.5m you were playing wrong.

That's on you.

Oh my God you 2, chill out.