LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    R5 Bastila, JKR, Kenobi, GMY and R7 JKA in 2nd phase get hit on 1st turn basics from 2 droidekas for roughly 160k damage. Even if they use the none damage abilities, they will assist and still end their lives. Also the special murdered full health and protection GK, so using a tank is useless too.

Thanks CG
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Are u joking? Team r4 0/4 is working ad intended ? So i Think in the new year ù Will have less then half active players....
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Tarah wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Are u joking? Team r4 0/4 is working ad intended ? So i Think in the new year ù Will have less then half active players....

He doesn't have players, he's not a dev you know.
  • Options
    Sell your car and R7. It might help. Good luck. May CG have mercy on your soul.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »

100%, yes this is WAI.

If he's answering for the devs, then by proxy..
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Once again, CG shows us a huge obstacle, something that seems impossible. Once we'll have that small despair well printed into our minds CG will sell us the mean to overcome this challenge (new relic levels, 6 dots mods separation, character levels, etc) and we'll feel greater, smarter and more accomplished than ever once we do. And CG will be richer of course... This is 101 of GATCHA/games as service economy unfortunately.

We. Will. Fall. For. It :-/
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Not really, he's passing the word along, in this case is merely a confirmation it's wai, not even his own opinion.
  • Options
    My problem is mainly that the base reward is EXACTLY the same than DS GEO TB but with a difference in difficulty that is huge.

It is exactly if the rancor gives the same reward than the HSITH. It is a total nonsense in game design.

Go back to school guys or at least hire a competent game designer ! This is ridiculous
  • Options
    Reptile wrote: »
    If it's too hard for you choose Hoth
    DadKev wrote: »
    I like a good challenge.

These are the kids that go to prison and chastise the prisoners through the safety of the bars. Come say that on reddit so I can properly respond to you. Take care now!
  • Options
    Once you think about it, this is actually quite clever. Starwars is everywhere because of Episode 9 so the game will get a lot of attention and a lot of us will get gift cards for Christmas: LSTB will be such a huge incentive to spend because it's a brutal challenge to overcome. And CG will sell us the means to do it, no doubts about that. Do not make the mistake to think there are not smart people behind this. As kyno mentioned, it's WAI. 100% sure. We just don't have the complete picture yet, the one with the price tag is the one missing... Not for long I guess.
  • Options
    Booooom wrote: »
    New pay wall incoming

My thought. Guess relic 10 or additional abilities are coming - or level cap raise?

We beg for content and they release future content. They’re playing with fire as the future might not even occur if they keep stomping their players. Their content release is so slow that they have to plan for a year ahead.
  • Options
    No sense to make GK speedy ever (unless arena maybe vs dr) - vs droideka its certainly a v bad idea.

Consider to use zbasti lead at r7 thats for jolee and co about 140k-200k extra protection. GK is required for Padme so just use Hermit instead.

Kill b2 always first (doesnt work with General Kalani - and thats why he is the real boss).
  • Options
    Well, that's still a shock to see your best relic'ed team getting wiped out in wave 2 after having barely survived wave 1 but once you think about it, this is not surprising at all. Once again they first show you that huge challenge, then they will sell you the mean to beat it. And we will fall for it just like we did before. Nothing new here actually.
  • Options
    Yea my relic 5 Rex got 1-shot by a Droideka as well.

I don't even want to see the other phases. This is an absolute joke
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Not really, he's passing the word along, in this case is merely a confirmation it's wai, not even his own opinion.

100%, yes this is WAI.

If he's passing the word along during a time of radio silence, then he is becoming the voice of the devs and will inevitably receive some blame. Use your brain.

Disrespectully disagreed.

No brain confirmed

Still not responsible for the word he passes along...unlike you.
  • Options
    It will be easier to just deploy then bother to go 0/4 in all of the CMs and 1/4 on the special. R7s dying before taking s turn. At least it was not a 4 minute battle to a loss like when the new DS TB was released.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Didnt they hire a community manager why is there a time of radio silence during a new content release ?

In what world does this even make any sense unless the makers of a product straight up just dont care at all about the end users of their product.

Here is the new Tesla...

Customers: oooo how fast is it? how far can it go? What colors does it come in? How long to charge?

Cg_Tesla: buy it. Its great. No more questions.

Customers in dealerships across the world after buying it, "it wont start or charge." Hello? Anyone?

Cg_tesla volunteer moderator: posts on reddit new model is wai
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

100%, yes this is WAI.

If he's passing the word along during a time of radio silence, then he is becoming the voice of the devs and will inevitably receive some blame. Use your brain.

No brain confirmed

Not officially, but in the eyes of a angry mob, yes. Can you wrap your head around that?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

100%, yes this is WAI.

No brain confirmed

Not officially, but in the eyes of a angry mob, yes. Can you wrap your head around that?

I can wrap my head around the fact that there's an angry mob who ceased thinking and basic human decency and you are a part of it.
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

100%, yes this is WAI.

No brain confirmed

I can wrap my head around the fact that there's an angry mob who ceased thinking and basic human decency and you are a part of it.

So many quotes...
    gonna run out of shades of grey...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

100%, yes this is WAI.

No brain confirmed

So many quotes...
    gonna run out of shades of grey...

To be clear for those who thinks in monochromatic, I fully agree this tb is bonkers. I just don't lose my cool over it. We have been through this drill numerous times where things get reverted, adjusted or simply ceased to become a problem. Those with patience will wait, those who had enough will go away. Has always been as such.
  • Options
    I'm definitely not surprised. But it's still a kick in the jewels...
  • Options
    We all knew you would need full reliced teams to do this anyway,but still those to be 1 shotted or 2 shotted,no so many of us were surprised a lot.

Dont worry soon new relic items will be introduced or new packs to be bought so you can complete it.
  • Options
    Not this time bro @No_Try... This time I disagree with u... Not when the desire for new content is so high... And where the hype of it all is...

This is the end game for Galatic Republic for now... And it ended as if order 66 is against all players
  • Options
    My reliced Jolie got two shot without taking a turn. Nobody can tell me, that you just have to git gud and you can beat this. If you have bad RNG, it's straight impossible. I don't mind difficult content, which cannot be fully completed with the available power level we have, so that we have room to scale, but you should be able to complete a reasonable part of it and this just completely and utterly stupid.
    Fixer wrote: »
    That'd be the start of kids who work a 9 to 5 job never leaving the house and never pro-creating nor having any slight hint of healthy desire and goals. If you have kids then **** good luck to them.

Well, that describes my life to a tee.
  • Options
    Oh and did anyone notice that LSTB is a reskin? Just thinking to myself...
  • Options
    They’re going to sell us the means to overcome this challenge. If you want to communicate with the devs then you need to speak their language. So let’s give them a double drop event to celebrate this exciting addition to the game.

2x$0=$0
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Not this time bro @No_Try... This time I disagree with u... Not when the desire for new content is so high... And where the hype of it all is...

This is the end game for Galatic Republic for now... And it ended as if order 66 is against all players

What is that you disagree with? I also think they need to change how it is now. And we know even if they just post an announcement they'll just do that, this run will keep on as is and we'll see next month. Or they won't change it and instead will try to sell something new that's capable of dealing with it, which would be catastrophic.

Either case there's no use to talk as if there's an emergency situation like a bug/exploit, there is not. Everyone is in the same boat including the topmost guilds.