LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Seriously, this is ridiculous. Separatist Might’s level of difficulty is about the highest that can be tolerated at this point. CG, I don’t know what you were thinking... if you were at all.
  • Options
    So a platoon in Phase 4 affecting phase 3 is working as intended @Kyno ? Really?
  • Ultra
    11575 posts Moderator
    Options
    Llanwyllin wrote: »
    So a platoon in Phase 4 affecting phase 3 is working as intended @Kyno ? Really?
    DS Hoth TB does the same

It helps lower level guilds
  • StarSon
    7509 posts Member
    Options
    Llanwyllin wrote: »

Yes, yes it is WAI, because not everyone will advance all sections each phase. So, you could be in p4 for ships, but still be in p3 for mid and/or south, and then that platoon helping you in those territories is awesome.

As mentioned, Hoth does this, but so does DS Geo.
  • Options
    Agreed. Alienated far too many players atm
  • Options
    /checks in
    /dumpster still on fire
    /checks out
  • Options
    This tb is stupid hard.

Would a mmo like WOW survived 10+ years if they released a new raids that was unbeatable at the current gear lvls at the time and then released an expansion which gives u raids/dungeon to gear up to beat old content? The answer is f no they would not end game content needs to be beatable at the current lvl of the game not tuned for future power creep

If they wanted this tined for g14+ lvl 90 6d/6c mods then that needed to be released before this was released not after there is no fun for the players if u release unbeatable events especially for p1-p3 of tb p4 maybe make it tuned for r8-r9 but should still be able to beat 2/4 waves with full r7 but this is just nuts p1 isn't even possible with maxed r7 teams especially without the jedi rework theres no way theres 10+ jedi in the game that can be used to beat the 2 jedi missions and have jka, gk and ashoka on the padme team

LS GEO TB was released with roughly 30% of the stuff we needed to do well in it its tuned for outside of our reach made jedi required all over the place and no jedi reworks to make it doable att this tb needs to be nerfed hard or canceled and rereleased after they right tools have been released to deal with it.
  • Options
    If anyone thinks CG cares what we all think, then I think you're playing the wrong game. CG is here to make money, not to make people happy. This is probably just another attempt to get the whales to spend more money
  • Options
    Hide your wallet cg is coming, this is the best username I've seen so far 😂
  • Options
    If anyone thinks CG cares what we all think, then I think you're playing the wrong game. CG is here to make money, not to make people happy. This is probably just another attempt to get the whales to spend more money

Problem is you can't buy above R7 Yet....
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Lol lets hear it from the MANAGER or is he on leave

Clown world

I actually heard this from Tophat.

Take it or leave it, but it is the answer.

Do you tell your clients to take it or leave it the same way you just told us?! I would say change your tone or else you have no business doing client facing work, anywhere.

Thank you

Just to clarify, I think Kyno does not work for CG.

I know kyno doesn’t “work” for CG/EA, but kyno represents them as a volunteer to “moderate” their forum. Not getting paid to do something doesn’t change the relationship between kyno and CG/EA. I have CG_SBCrumb about kyno’s attitude already, but I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon.

@TAureliusC

I can assure you with 100% certainty that the "tone" or "attitude" that you perceived from my comments was placed there by you. I said that with a laugh and a smile.

I have no authority to ask people to believe what I say, to me this statement was made with a light heart, because that's the type of person I am. I see you seem to think I meant that with some slight or attitude, but my tone (or better, the tone you hear in your head) is not placed there by me.

And I can 100% assure you no successful organization will tolerate their client facing representatives, paid or unpaid, to answer their customers with “that’s just how it is, take it or leave it” even if said with a huge smile.

@CG_SBCrumb what are your thoughts on this?

Jesus dude he’s a volunteer mod for the forums. A player that does this, unpaid. He doesn’t have to give us information from the devs. He could just play the game and call it a day. Don’t shoot the messenger. It’s impossible to tell attitude or tone from text, unless we are talking a couple years ago with Rydiggs lolol.

Kyno gave us a message from the devs. He told us what they told him. People didn’t like it and he said that’s all he had and to take it or leave it for what it’s worth. It’s not a big deal what he did or said. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with the devs themselves since they’re the ones that cause these dumpster fires over and over due to poor programming, testing and overall effort. They’re the ones that should be on here right now. Especially crumb seeing as he’s the COMMUNITY manager.
  • Options
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    In the 4 years I have played this game, I have spent in excess of 100k.

Jesus ****. This game was never worth that kind of money. Having just a few people willing to spend money like that on these games is the exact reason the games have become so horrible.

• Options
    Lynora wrote: »

Jesus ****. This game was never worth that kind of money. Having just a few people willing to spend money like that on these games is the exact reason the games have become so horrible.

Indeed. I was just telling my guild that the kraken and whale crowd have made their own demise, unfortunately the game goes down with them.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    [Jesus dude he’s a volunteer mod for the forums. A player that does this, unpaid. He doesn’t have to give us information from the devs. He could just play the game and call it a day. Don’t shoot the messenger. It’s impossible to tell attitude or tone from text, unless we are talking a couple years ago with Rydiggs lolol.

Kyno gave us a message from the devs. He told us what they told him. People didn’t like it and he said that’s all he had and to take it or leave it for what it’s worth. It’s not a big deal what he did or said. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with the devs themselves since they’re the ones that cause these dumpster fires over and over due to poor programming, testing and overall effort. They’re the ones that should be on here right now. Especially crumb seeing as he’s the COMMUNITY manager.

CG does not interact with the community outside of answering Q&As once in a while, and frequently their responses are very out of touch, such as when they said the reception around relics was great because of the activity even though there was a lot of negativity, which they ignored. If they interacted more with the community and came across like humans (smaller studios tend to a better job of this than large ones from my experience) then problems wouldn't escalate nearly as much.

As a teacher, proactive discipline is what the focus is on in education right now, which is essentially treating people right to begin with so problems don't occur in the first place. Something CG seems to frequently be out of tune with.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Do you tell your clients to take it or leave it the same way you just told us?! I would say change your tone or else you have no business doing client facing work, anywhere.

Thank you

I know kyno doesn’t “work” for CG/EA, but kyno represents them as a volunteer to “moderate” their forum. Not getting paid to do something doesn’t change the relationship between kyno and CG/EA. I have CG_SBCrumb about kyno’s attitude already, but I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon.

@TAureliusC

I can assure you with 100% certainty that the "tone" or "attitude" that you perceived from my comments was placed there by you. I said that with a laugh and a smile.

I have no authority to ask people to believe what I say, to me this statement was made with a light heart, because that's the type of person I am. I see you seem to think I meant that with some slight or attitude, but my tone (or better, the tone you hear in your head) is not placed there by me.

And I can 100% assure you no successful organization will tolerate their client facing representatives, paid or unpaid, to answer their customers with “that’s just how it is, take it or leave it” even if said with a huge smile.

Jesus dude he’s a volunteer mod for the forums. A player that does this, unpaid. He doesn’t have to give us information from the devs. He could just play the game and call it a day. Don’t shoot the messenger. It’s impossible to tell attitude or tone from text, unless we are talking a couple years ago with Rydiggs lolol.

I think I made myself very clear regarding my views on how a moderator should behave, paid or unpaid. I don’t care if he shares no information about the game, because that’s not his “volunteered” duties.

This forum belongs to EA, and as a rep for EA to moderate the forum he should respond professionally. Hiding behind the “I’m doing this for free” excuse won’t cut it. If CG blames everything on an unpaid intern for what went wrong, the natural response from the community would be to “find better interns”

He’s not wrong though that YOU misinterpret his “tone” of text. Only one that has an issue with his “tone” and not the message is you.

I’m no mod or rep of EA so I’ll tell you what you need to be told. Chill out Karen, no need to call the manager. Easy there Kyle, go drink a monster and punch some dry wall. The common message? Calm down and get off your high horse. Kyno was delivering a message as a favor to the community since the devs don’t know how to do their jobs properly, in any facet.
    Didn’t like his response? The complaint box is right next to the suggestion box, leave your slip and have a coke and a smile. Careful though, both those boxes are engulfed in roaring flames, thanks in most part to CG. The people you should have an actual issue with
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Thank you

@TAureliusC

I think I made myself very clear regarding my views on how a moderator should behave, paid or unpaid. I don’t care if he shares no information about the game, because that’s not his “volunteered” duties.

This forum belongs to EA, and as a rep for EA to moderate the forum he should respond professionally. Hiding behind the “I’m doing this for free” excuse won’t cut it. If CG blames everything on an unpaid intern for what went wrong, the natural response from the community would be to “find better interns”

Man, you're just wrong.
    Take or leave the answer, that all he got, that answer.

That doesn't show any disrespect.

Think about it and take it cool.

Cheers
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    355g38r6rio8.jpeg
    Worst content ever!

• Options
    It's problematic. Giving a content literally unplayable for everybody is not funny at all.

So far, 2 teams seems to work properly, Padmè team and Shaak Ti/Clones team.

I am surprised JKR or CLS team can't complete wave 1 of day 1 even at t7.
    CLS team is composed entirely by legendary toons (or at least 4 if you use your C3PO with Padmè), that means a lot of work.
    And we all know the powerhouse JKR is.

Still, they are garbage in this TB.

It is really strange when a mission requires you to use jedis. What are we supposed to do?

My 2 cents is that a level increase, mod quality increase and new characters introduction is on sight (don't count on KAM because it would be impossible to get it right now).
    But why on earth not telling us if this is the case?

I hope the devs read posts like this.

Hundreds and hundreds of people, krakens included, aren't happy.
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Thank you

@TAureliusC

He’s not wrong though that YOU misinterpret his “tone” of text. Only one that has an issue with his “tone” and not the message is you.

I’m no mod or rep of EA so I’ll tell you what you need to be told. Chill out Karen, no need to call the manager. Easy there Kyle, go drink a monster and punch some dry wall. The common message? Calm down and get off your high horse. Kyno was delivering a message as a favor to the community since the devs don’t know how to do their jobs properly, in any facet.
    Didn’t like his response? The complaint box is right next to the suggestion box, leave your slip and have a coke and a smile. Careful though, both those boxes are engulfed in roaring flames, thanks in most part to CG. The people you should have an actual issue with

So now you can read his mind and interpret his intentions?! What makes you right and me wrong?!

I have contacted our responsive CG Team but I doubt we will receive any response.

And since I’m also not a part of CG or EA, let me tell you something.You and your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me. :) I even threw in a smiling face just for you!

Don’t forget to enjoy a coke as well With that smile, Taurelius. And don’t be hypocritical either. You claim to know Kyno’s tone but then bash others for assuming it based on who he is and how he’s been for years. Knee **** interpretation loses out to years of recognition and continuity.

Glad you don’t care about me, would kinda worry me if you did after such a short amount of time 😆
  • Options
    Lynora wrote: »

Indeed. I was just telling my guild that the kraken and whale crowd have made their own demise, unfortunately the game goes down with them.

This game was always about the whales and the krakens. They kept the game in business for everyone else. It’s totally fine to play F2P, but a game won’t fund itself if they have no paying customers.

If you take a step back and really think about it, this content was made for whales and krakens. My 2-3m gp alts don’t even stand a chance, and it probably wasn’t designed with them in mind. And if it WAS designed for the whales, and the whales are having an issue with game play, then there really is a problem.

I do realize that. My point, however, is that the need to finish characters and have the best team is counterproductive to the longevity of the game. Whales and kraken who can pay to have characters completed almost instantly, will then need more and more content pumped out quickly to satisfy their "needs, much like an addict needs more and more of the substance they're hooked on to achieve the same high. Eventually this causes lack of interest or contentment with the content being delivered. Then a once fun game develops a toxic atmosphere and then death of the game is inevitable.