LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Us : we dont want a level increase

CG : We have no intention of raising level cap at this time

Us : whew

CG : secretly you’ll be begging for it, so now it seems like your idea....... hahahhahaha spend more resources, spend more money hahhahahahahahahhahaha. AND IT WILL BE YOUR IDEA hahhahahahahah
  • Options
    Dang...I really thought those guys were done. This Kyno sub thread is actually making me look forward to the upcoming phase 2 of this TB.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    And still the only indication anyone at CG is paying attention to this giant clustermess(can I say that, Kyno?) is the free to work volunteer mod, not the pay to work community manager. @CG_SBCrumb i dare you to answer any of the questions about any of this during the q&a.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Us : we dont want a level increase

CG : We have no intention of raising level cap at this time

Us : whew

CG : secretly you’ll be begging for it, so now it seems like your idea....... hahahhahaha spend more resources, spend more money hahhahahahahahahhahaha. AND IT WILL BE YOUR IDEA hahhahahahahah

This is getting funnier the more often i read it. Thank you sir :)
  • Options
    I would say at least partial blame/responsibility lies with the top guilds and whales who throw a fit every time anything is released in this game that doesnt allow them to pay a grand to be 100x better than the average player. The fact of the matter is that they get their way more, because they pay for more. Its unfortunate that they feel every single addition to the game needs to directly benefit them. However, I've spent approx $100 bucks on this game in 3.5 years, while others i compete with in arena and elsewhere have probably spent $100,000. It seems to me to be short-sighted on both the big spender's and the devs part that the whales feel constant need to be pandered to, and the devs cant find a balance between health of the community and benefitting the spenders...but im just a krill in a sea of whales...so what do i know? Haha. I still like the game and dont plan on bailing, but it would be nice to get properly excited about something again.
  • Options
    Does CG honestly think this is fun? Wouldn't they want people to complete the missions and at least have that feeling of pride and accomplishment that they love to sell us? The game is coming to an end slowly as the playerbase slowly trickles away to other games, but here's a $14.99 pack with a few of those rare gear pieces that have terrible low RNG in battles. Here I thought EA was onto something when they released Jedi Fallen Order. Nope.

6u2bkki1cj5q.jpg
    Almost EA, almost.
  • Options
    If anyone is interested. I planned for my guild to get stars based on deployable gp assuming we fail in combat like everyone else is.
    eyvlbtdd4q0h.jpg
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    And this is why my motivation for this game is at an all time low.

I get that content has to be harder initially otherwise what's the point? But how long is it going to take dolphins/lower spenders or FTP to relic 7 entire squads just to still lose quickly?

Especially when you add GS/Malak style events that require a haul of toons to be close to g13+ and we know there are upcoming legendaries for ep9 on the horizon.

There's just no room to breathe in this game anymore. Being behind is fine, I've never had a problem with that, but I always felt I could get there in the end.

Now, the prospect of grinding and hoarding for an increasingly long amount of time to still be near the bottom of the lake. No thanks.

The Star Wars license is what keeps this game viable. Nothing else. And **** I wish I could get passed that. This used to be a really good game and community, shame it's been exploited and sold out in the name of extra profit.

I pretty much agree with every single word you wrote. It's truly difficult to understand how short-sighted the devs are. I'm clearly not a top player - but i've been playing for four years - and after four years of chasing, trying and hoping, stuff like this just makes me feel like i'm NEVER going to get there anyway.

The devs are sooooo lucky they have the SW licence. If they didn't, this game wouldn't be 1/1000th as popular as it is.
  • TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Trim Your Posts your filthy animals.

Don't blame us for EA messing this up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Absolutely 0 testing done on this tb.

My guild got 2* on bottom territory and 0 middle,. Now we have 2middle territories open????
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    P2 finished in 2 min 40is seconds awesome fun new content hbahahhaahhahahahhaha thanks team hahahahahhah
  • Options
    Hey @Kyno, is the TB still working as intended? lol
  • Options
    At least this garbage release is engaging players on the forums
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Absolutely 0 testing done on this tb.

My guild got 2* on bottom territory and 0 middle,. Now we have 2middle territories open????

Suprise mechanics!
  • Options
    My mate just shared this from 2 years ago when they released DS Hoth.
    See, your response is already done, no need to draft a new one.

n34v4p99wxkg.jpg

Haha, not so fast, looking at how day 2 started. Maybe you should finally hire a tester, right?
  • Options
    Matti359 wrote: »
    My mate just shared this from 2 years ago when they released DS Hoth.
    See, your response is already done, no need to draft a new one.

n34v4p99wxkg.jpg

Haha, not so fast, looking at how day 2 started. Maybe you should finally hire a tester, right?

They have made it over 4 years without testing. Don't expect that to change ever
  • Options
    Random question, but does anybody else find phase 1 CMs harder than yesterday?. Like that are now scaled to phase 2?.

My full relic 5+ Padme team got killed in phase 1 with 2 memebrs getting killed after about 1 turn.

Same happened to my relic 5+ JKR squad (yesterday I went 2/4 on both, today died within a couple of turns).
  • Options
    Perhaps it’s just the randomness of this mess, but yeah, my same jkr which had “success” yesterday got all blowed up immediately in this phase.

They heard our complaints and responded!
  • Options
    it's a theory....

zones no longer correspond to the phase, but the active phase. Your RNGis essentially worse if you skip zones and you're more likely to run into tougher compositions of teams.

My JKR squad didn't do anything either day, maybe yesterday was easier, but when you get 3 turns, does it really matter?
  • Options
    Hard to tell with how much RNG is involved but the same combat missions today seem much harder.

Going to get guild to do them do we can compare yesterday's total waves vs today's.

It's so buggy it wouldn't surprise me.
  • Options
    The fact that the unlocking of phase 2 is bugged too is not encouraging, at all...
  • Options
    Bugs in the territory unlock code is definitely something that should have been caught in testing. That's just sloppy.