• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    They'll address it in the Q&A tomorrow

Address = WAI suckers.

TVF replied to one of my threads. My life is complete now

Well actually it was merged so doesn't count.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    They'll address it in the Q&A tomorrow

Address = WAI suckers.

TVF replied to one of my threads. My life is complete now

Is there a thread where he hasn’t replied?

tenor.gif
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I am thankful for the new LSTB. This thread is absolutely amazing, you all are doing some of your best work! Thoroughly impressed with page 24 where people are ragging on eachother with smiling faces and cool attitudes!

Keep up the great work!
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Personally I am thankful for the new LSTB. This thread is absolutely amazing, you all are doing some of your best work! Thoroughly impressed with page 24 where people are ragging on eachother with smiling faces and cool attitudes!

Keep up the great work!

It's ok. Ziggaraut thread is better though.
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    To join the latest TB your guild needs 150mill GP.

I'd like to see how a 150mill GP guild is doing in the new LS TB. I bet it's not well.

And so our guild at 225mill GP is struggling.

It's a complete disaster.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    So what if your guild doesn't complete the TB the first time around.

They won't be completing it the 100th time around either. This is content that 99% of the playerbase can't handle now, or anytime in the near future, and we waited six months to get it. That's why people are quitting.

• Options
    GunsAtFour wrote: »

I'd like to see how a 150mill GP guild is doing in the new LS TB. I bet it's not well.

We have 1 star!
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    GunsAtFour wrote: »

We're 150 mil gp. Got 2 stars in phase 1. Probably end up with 5 stars. 6 out 47 were able to beat 1 wave of cms. 8 total combat waves were cleared.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Really, all they have to say is, we acknowledge the sentiment surrounding the player base right now and are monitoring in game results.

That would be an amazing start. Complete silence just feels like they don't care.
    @WickedWally
    They have heard the sentiment around the LS Geo TB and as always will monitor the metrics. Currently it is WAI and they are not seeing anything in the current run that will trigger any changes, as of right now.

This is a joke right? It’s gotta be....

What metrics are they “monitoring”? It’s universally hated by everyone. I haven’t seen any positive feedback whatsoever. Not sure that’s actually something to be proud about and claim it’s working as intended. Completely tone deaf as usual.
  • Options
    157 million here and we have 1 in fleet and purposefully splitting gp to not get any in char so that we can get 2 in one next phase and 2 in the other in phase 3. Might milk out 7 possibly 8. To **** about the difficulty to run the full numbers
  • Options
    Listen I have six dot Gold mods on all of my characters in my mega Squad that I posted. These characters are maxed out and are a few points shy from maxed out mods. Anyone who attempts to say that 156000 GP Mega Squad could not get past the first wave in the combat mission of phase 1 simply because they did not have the best of the best mods is out of their mind and trolling. This very squad has been used to achieve number one ranked in my Arena and has defeated Darth Revan and Malak relics squads. The minimum GPA requirement per character is 16500 and the characters in my mega Squad have an individual GP of 32000. The individuals claiming that I was not able to get past the first combat wave because of my mods must be employed by CG and are volunteering their efforts in an effort to implement damage control on the behalf of CG

Then maybe you misplayed a few moves? I'm not in disagreement on how ridiculously hard this Geo is here so don't get that twisted. But good mods will help you more than hurt you. I managed a 2/4 (one toon away from a 3/4) with this exact team here.syeph9u3vv88.jpg

Second there is no need to try and convince anyone how good the Padme team is, it's easily top 3 best pvp team in the game hands down but it's not the easiest to play in a hard event like this.

And last but DEFINITELY not least, you wouldn't catch me ever working for a company such as CG. I like to sleep at night and I don't think I could working for a company like this personally. The last person to defend CG would be someone like me anyways. Take it easy and good luck next time.

You guys are talking past each other both are true...

His team did go 0/4 and a weaker team went 2/4 this is entirely possible because the enemies we face are random so it will lead to a different experience for all players.

If you draw geos sure u can win... maybe 1 or 2 battles...
    If you draw the droid team your gonna lose in first phase they assist for 70k each...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Listen I have six dot Gold mods on all of my characters in my mega Squad that I posted. These characters are maxed out and are a few points shy from maxed out mods. Anyone who attempts to say that 156000 GP Mega Squad could not get past the first wave in the combat mission of phase 1 simply because they did not have the best of the best mods is out of their mind and trolling. This very squad has been used to achieve number one ranked in my Arena and has defeated Darth Revan and Malak relics squads. The minimum GPA requirement per character is 16500 and the characters in my mega Squad have an individual GP of 32000. The individuals claiming that I was not able to get past the first combat wave because of my mods must be employed by CG and are volunteering their efforts in an effort to implement damage control on the behalf of CG

Then maybe you misplayed a few moves? I'm not in disagreement on how ridiculously hard this Geo is here so don't get that twisted. But good mods will help you more than hurt you. I managed a 2/4 (one toon away from a 3/4) with this exact team here.syeph9u3vv88.jpg

Second there is no need to try and convince anyone how good the Padme team is, it's easily top 3 best pvp team in the game hands down but it's not the easiest to play in a hard event like this.

And last but DEFINITELY not least, you wouldn't catch me ever working for a company such as CG. I like to sleep at night and I don't think I could working for a company like this personally. The last person to defend CG would be someone like me anyways. Take it easy and good luck next time.

As good as his team may be, tbh the team doesn't appear to be optimally modded for TB/PvE. There are those with weaker teams (lower relics, even lower gear) that got 3/4 or 4/4 waves because of optimal modding.

He may have gotten discouraged upon learning this and started lashing out at those making such claims, accusing them out of frustration. He has a right to be frustrated but he's focusing it in the wrong direction.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    240M guild, looking at maybe 10 stars. If P2 isn't a complete nightmare (with full platoons, might be possible to win an extra wave here and there), maybe even 12 stars.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    I could not beat the first of four waves in the phase one combat Mission with this squad. This squad has a total GP of 156000. This squad has each individual toon at 32,000 GP. Also it should be noted that each of these Toons in this squad are considered Hero characters for the new lightside Geonosis territory battle. Anyone who attempts to say that it's the player operating the squad rather than this dysfunctional and ridiculous territory battle is out of their mind. Also I have six dot Gold God mods on each character in the squad.6c48ughdv3vi.jpg

Your mods are terrible though as alot have already pointed out. Just because theyre 6 dot doesnt make them good. Your team is modded massively wrong im afraid

Even if the mods are terrible, an r7 synergized team should get 4/4 easily in phase 1 of anything, since r7 is the current maximum.

No it shouldn't. Mods are the most important aspect in this game by a long shot and I'm surprised how many whales who just buy their gear and neglect mods. It's laughable really. If you aren't actively working on your mods each and every day then each day you're falling further and further behind. That's a fact Jack.

I know how important mods are. But it’s the first phase. Mods shouldn’t matter to an r7 squad in phase 1. Phase 1 of anything is supposed to ease you into it so you can get your footing. Not rip your foot off and hit you with it.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I could not beat the first of four waves in the phase one combat Mission with this squad. This squad has a total GP of 156000. This squad has each individual toon at 32,000 GP. Also it should be noted that each of these Toons in this squad are considered Hero characters for the new lightside Geonosis territory battle. Anyone who attempts to say that it's the player operating the squad rather than this dysfunctional and ridiculous territory battle is out of their mind. Also I have six dot Gold God mods on each character in the squad.6c48ughdv3vi.jpg

Your mods are terrible though as alot have already pointed out. Just because theyre 6 dot doesnt make them good. Your team is modded massively wrong im afraid

Even if the mods are terrible, an r7 synergized team should get 4/4 easily in phase 1 of anything, since r7 is the current maximum.

No it shouldn't. Mods are the most important aspect in this game by a long shot and I'm surprised how many whales who just buy their gear and neglect mods. It's laughable really. If you aren't actively working on your mods each and every day then each day you're falling further and further behind. That's a fact Jack.

I know how important mods are. But it’s the first phase. Mods shouldn’t matter to an r7 squad in phase 1. Phase 1 of anything is supposed to ease you into it so you can get your footing. Not rip your foot off and hit you with it.

That was the case for LSHoth and DSHoth. DSGeo needed okay mods to guarantee 4/4 in p1. The bar has been raised I fear so this is the new normal. Don't like it but here it is.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

That was the case for LSHoth and DSHoth. DSGeo needed okay mods to guarantee 4/4 in p1. The bar has been raised I fear so this is the new normal. Don't like it but here it is.

I'm not one with amazing mods, especially on the teams I use for DS Geo. You should be able to handle round one, phase one.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

I have zero interest in having to remod every team for every mission for every phase. I doubt many others do either, but who knows?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Lol lets hear it from the MANAGER or is he on leave

Clown world

I actually heard this from Tophat.

Take it or leave it, but it is the answer.

Do you tell your clients to take it or leave it the same way you just told us?! I would say change your tone or else you have no business doing client facing work, anywhere.

Thank you

Just to clarify, I think Kyno does not work for CG.

I know kyno doesn’t “work” for CG/EA, but kyno represents them as a volunteer to “moderate” their forum. Not getting paid to do something doesn’t change the relationship between kyno and CG/EA. I have CG_SBCrumb about kyno’s attitude already, but I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon.

@TAureliusC

I can assure you with 100% certainty that the "tone" or "attitude" that you perceived from my comments was placed there by you. I said that with a laugh and a smile.

I have no authority to ask people to believe what I say, to me this statement was made with a light heart, because that's the type of person I am. I see you seem to think I meant that with some slight or attitude, but my tone (or better, the tone you hear in your head) is not placed there by me.

And I made my comments about people working in McDonald’s getting fired for saying things like you said, and I was issued a verbal warning. I, too, said it with a smile. How do you reconcile that difference? Your actions, and reactions, doesn’t support your claim.

I’m more than happy to discuss this with CG_SBCrumb if he ever replies. I can even give him my account information so he can flip out at how good of a customer I have been with CG. I am 100% certain that I’m the type of customer CG and EA caters to, and I was not thrilled with your reply. Some people are suited for client facing work, and some aren’t. Perhaps CG just needs to invest in someone to do a better job in this area.

I wish you can see my big huge smile right now.

If you would like to discuss further how your comment violated the Forum Guidelines, please feel free to respond to the warning. My comment did not violate those Guidelines. That is the difference. Please feel free to message me if you want to discuss that difference further.

To do that you’ll need repost what I actually replied. You deleted it faster than a Geonosian counterattack. I can paraphrase it but it wouldn’t do you justice!

You can reply to the warning, if you wish.

I think an open communication would work just as well. After all, I have nothing to hide and I believe what I said wasn’t really that offensive at all.

The amount of comment replies in this hurts my eyes
  • Options
    Sorry my week off and I usually don’t have time for these forums. Just killing some time...

It looks like those awful reddit screenshot reposts