Join the Republic, a family of 17 guilds, with up to 30* DSGTB 46 Wat & 18* lsgtb 9 KI shards.

Replies

• Options
    Dhuriya24 wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone know who to refer me to in regards to recruiting/gauging accounts? Would be appreciated when someone is available :)

https://discord.gg/C3nsVU

Hope to see you around!
  • Options
    Our leader and officers care with a passion that's rare,that's why we are doing so well.
    They take the time to keep us all focused with dialogue and catchy ideas.
    They rock and so does Tython
  • Options
    Come on guys, I'm not seeing enough movement!
  • Options
    Feel like you entered the Millenium Falcon when you joined your current guild, only to find out it's Lando's Millenium Falcon? Get the Real Deal (tm) in Tython!!
  • Options
    This is amazing to see, you all here. I love you all and love the Republic just as much!
  • Options
    Bringing order to the Galaxy of Heroes, Join The Republic today! And meet your full potential with us.
  • Options
    An amazing thing in this guild is that the officers will review your roster and help you create a farming plan, if you need. It really helps to develop the roster efficiently!
    They will also keep in mind the rule #1: it must be fun! So while there are guild-wide goals, the officers will often find a way of including the factions you like in the farm plan.
  • Rossifer21
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Tython has spoken. It is the way. 😬
  • Options
    Im pregnant and its yo baby.!
    Its kind of ur duty to pay child support.. but ill let it slide if u join us!
  • Options
    If you love PvP, join us!
  • Options
    Want to game outside of swgoh, we got that covered too!! We have an alternative gaming section where you can connect with over 1000 other players in the Republic and game together. Welcome into the best gaming community ever!!!
  • Options
    Give yourself to The Republic. It is the only way you can save your friends.
  • Options
    TW is coming up, Tython has a 90 percent win rate!! Come get your extra Zetas!
  • Options
    Some of our players are absolutely crushing it and having fun doing so. Do you want to hear more?
    (Go Tython!)
  • Options
    If you see some interesting posts here, you should see our Discord chatter. Come on! What are you waiting for?
  • Options
    The Alliance has 16 strong guilds that are taking names, but also a brand new 17th guild for starting players and casual strong players who want to help new players. Something for everyone here.
  • Options
    We want YOU! Not your brother, not your sister, not your third cousin two times removed. YOU!!!! (P.S. We'll take them, too.)
  • Options
    Superb Alliance! Try to keep things fun and productive. Great mix of players from all over the globe!!!
  • Options
    My game has taken off here. Thank you Tython and The Republic!!!
  • Options
    It's nice to have fun with my guildmates. I don't want this to be all consuming and burdensome, but when I do login to game, I want it to be fun and competitive. And in this Alliance and my guild (Tython) it is!!!
    (Go Tython!!!)
  • Captainyo12
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Uhm hi! Let us dance under the moonlight!
    Post edited by Captainyo12 on
  • Options
    Trust your feelings, Join The Republic
  • Options
    Are you competitive? Casual? Somewhere inbetween? With 17 guilds to choose from, all ranging in different GP and timezones, the world is your oster.
  • Options
    Pretend that this is an incredibly witty, outlandishly funny, deeply inspirational, hopelessly romantic, tirelessly demanding, unashamedly nerdy, somewhat angry and stunningly poetic line and join the Republic already!!
  • Options
    "If you can't beat the Republic, join the Republic" is the quote Palpatine really wanted to tell everyone, before he was pressured into starting his own empire
  • Options
    Interesting fact: The word Ewok is never once said in the Star Wars movies.
  • Options
    May the force be with you, always..
  • Options
    Hello there,
  • Options
    UNLIMITED POWER!!
  • Options
    Shine on as always my beautiful Tython guildies.
    You are the best, and show me every day how great a community we are.
    Come and join this outstanding family
    Go tython!