This is not acceptable to rerun LSTB

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    They said they will re-run it later this month

And its fine, if you don't like it then play Hoth TB

It's not whether "I like it or not" , it's the fact that they are delaying DS Geo TB that provides certain unique rewards and a certain level of rewards until January.
    You can get the same rewards but with less quantity from LS TB if you choose to play that over Hoth

LS TB is the newest TB that hasn't had a full successful run yet

Ultra be quiet mate the more you talk the less sense you make.

Hoth and geo rewards are not comparable at all and wat shards are priceless end of conversation.

Love this and totally agree. He always has something to say and can’t stop taking up for CG. Definitely one of the top trolls of the forums.
  • Options
    It's simple everyone. Don't do the LSGB. We are not their guinea pigs. If nobody does it then they don't get the data. They obviously failed, once again, at making content correctly and treating their fan base right.
    At this point, we should all know they can't do their job right...ever. to think they can now is just silly and the literal definition of insane. They hear us complain so decide to re run the event and then say, See you on the holotables! All cheerfully and crap.

As everyone has stated, simply don't spend and don't participate in the event. Run hoth and enjoy those rewards. Stick it to CG. More people will quit and it will hurt their wallets worst in the long run by treating their community the way they do now. That's on them.

See you on the holotables!
  • Options
    They said they will re-run it later this month

And its fine, if you don't like it then play Hoth TB

It's not whether "I like it or not" , it's the fact that they are delaying DS Geo TB that provides certain unique rewards and a certain level of rewards until January.
    You can get the same rewards but with less quantity from LS TB if you choose to play that over Hoth

LS TB is the newest TB that hasn't had a full successful run yet

Ultra be quiet mate the more you talk the less sense you make.

Hoth and geo rewards are not comparable at all and wat shards are priceless end of conversation.

Love this and totally agree. He always has something to say and can’t stop taking up for CG. Definitely one of the top trolls of the forums.

Ultra is a she actually lol.

And lately she’s been on the other side of the fence which is confusing me as to why she would defend this choice. The point is that people can definitely do Hoth instead, but that breaks the cadence and prevents people from obtaining valuable Wat Shards and GET2 considering Hoth only pays little GET2. About 400 I believe for the max stars. Not to mention the difference in rewards overall...

@CG_SBCrumb stick to the cadence. Nobody wants to beta test your over tuned LSGeoTB for you, even less considering it’s costing players valuable resources to do so. Hire testers to actually test things, for once.
  • Psychosaur
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    The sad fact from all of this is that CG won’t give a **** to whatever is written here anyway. So yeah, enjoy Republic Offensive everyone! Merry XMas loosers :(
    Btw. they already stated they’re not planning to tweak it, so why do they need the data? To see how many whales are caught in the net?
    Post edited by Psychosaur on
  • Options
    They say „Rather than reshuffle the Territory Battle calendar in its entirety, we’ve decided to make the following changes: (...)“
    So skipping the DS TBs and replacing them with LS, were LS Geo TB is a beta test isn‘t reshuffling them in their entirety?
    You could have easily continued beta testing in January giving players the possibility to finish Negotiator and Wat in December or invest in testers before launching new content.
  • Options
    Agreed. We simply do not need LIght Geonosis in the state it currently is. You can play it yourself @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    We all know they do everything for top-10 guilds only, so those guilds gonna get enough fun and rewards. The rest 99% of player base should shut up and accept what they're offered / quit / show their rage at forums or reddit - every option gonna lead to same result...

You are wrong. EVEN WHALES IN TOP 10 GUILDS COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW DIFFICULT LS GEO TB IS!
  • Options
    Simple. We ran LSGTB to try it (we know our guild wasn't enough ready to compete and complete it), and hopefuly it stopped. Now, it will only be LSHTB for us, we will not be testers for this.
  • Options
    Yeah, give us hardest conent ever second time, and take us ~ 6000 GET2 currency through a broken event!

Because of YOUR (CG) incompetence, we're all a month back with capitals.

Give us back the TB GEO DS or the GET2 currency.
  • Options
    Last time we got 16* rewards for the failed LSTB. If our guild will reach 16* this time we will miss out on the following rewards that we would have got with DSTB (30*)

1. 300 crystals (450 LSTB instead of 750 DSTB)
    2. 1000 GET 1 (5050 LSTB instead of 6200 DSTB)
    3. 1700 GET2 (5050 LSTB instead of 6750 DSTB)
    4. 25 Injector Parts (12 LSTB instead of 38 DSTB)
    5. 45 Wat Tambor shards (Ki Adi Mundi will be impossible)
    6. A lot of GET from the special battles in DSTB.

The solution is pretty simple. If you want to test LSTB Geo this time that’s ok. Start with DSTB Geo in January and make the rewards doubled.

For 30*

1. 1500 crystals
    2. 12400 GET1
    3. 13500 GET2
    4. 76 Injector parts
    5. 2 Tambor shards for every completion
  • Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    Agreed on the 'off topic' point, but my final point remains: n/∞ != 0 for any n > 0

Not necessarily. In fact, the universe may well be infinite, which would make your point wrong. Many leading physicists argue it is infinite.

I'm not sure why you're adversarial on this. I conceded this exact point to you - the universe may be infinite. We will call this a given. The stated formula in question is (number of sentient beings)/(size of universe). All your argument has been is about the denominator (i.e. (size of universe)). Nothing you have said has discredited the numerator ((number of sentient beings)). Even if we accept your statement as truth (i.e. the denominator - (size of universe) - is infinite), the fact that the numerator remains positive makes the resulting equation's value asymptotic to, but greater than, 0.

Again: n/∞ != 0 for any n > 0

As long as n > 0, this is true

I’m not being adversarial. I’m interested in accuracy. You replied to someone who made the point that if the universe is infinite, the numerator is meaningless since the denominator is infinity. You tried to correct him by asserting the universe is not infinite, thus the denominator is less than infinity making the equation positive. But that is not necessarily true. His original point stands.
  • Options
    Darkkram wrote: »
    Last time we got 16* rewards for the failed LSTB. If our guild will reach 16* this time we will miss out on the following rewards that we would have got with DSTB (30*)

1. 300 crystals (450 LSTB instead of 750 DSTB)
    2. 1000 GET 1 (5050 LSTB instead of 6200 DSTB)
    3. 1700 GET2 (5050 LSTB instead of 6750 DSTB)
    4. 25 Injector Parts (12 LSTB instead of 38 DSTB)
    5. 45 Wat Tambor shards (Ki Adi Mundi will be impossible)
    6. A lot of GET from the special battles in DSTB.

The solution is pretty simple. If you want to test LSTB Geo this time that’s ok. Start with DSTB Geo in January and make the rewards doubled.

For 30*

1. 1500 crystals
    2. 12400 GET1
    3. 13500 GET2
    4. 76 Injector parts
    5. 2 Tambor shards for every completion

Your numbers are way off
    If you dont get 31 stars in ds geo tb you wont get 16 in ls geo tb
    So you miss way more than what you posted
  • Options
    I give a flying F if they run LSTB over and over and over again. Every week for all I care. What I do care about is taking away the DSTB Geo. My guild gets 30/31* so I am losing out on so much guild event currency.

Yo CG, you owe us a compensation for skipping the DSTB GEO. Gice us what we got the past one from November or something. This is 100% ****.

Only way they get the message is if NO ONE attacks a single CM. Unfortunately we know people will and they will fail miserably. Just deploy and be done so they get the message. The Devs only listen and look at data. Nothing else....
  • Options

This part is very important for the developers to collect data on before they decide whether to retune the TB or not

If that's the reason then they should come out and say that clearly, because after the original LSTB was cancelled they categorically said that the difficulty was NOT going to be changed and that it WAS as intended, if that stance has changed they should state it plainly!
  • Options

This part is very important for the developers to collect data on before they decide whether to retune the TB or not

That's fine - but they should have done it following the schedule they originally posted so that players who try to plan their farming/gearing (i.e. LS vs. DS) aren't stuck because CG couldn't get their act together well enough the first time they released it. Many players decide and plan on zeta placement, gearing/relic advancements, etc. based on which TB is dropping when.

CG just continues to show their complete disconnect from the experience of their players by arbitrarily changing the TB schedule around to fit what they want (and to cover their own mistakes). Honestly, if there was ever a "Game Design" class, the way CG runs this one would be a great negative example for the prof.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Haruk wrote: »
    Ya'll need to have some patience, jeebus heck!!

I get it, it absolutely sucks to bust butt to gear up toons that you expected to use in the DS Geo event, only to have it swapped on you. It's also pretty bad that there's really not too much time tween the announcement and and the launch of the event, so you can't work on your light side toons.

But, January isn't that far off. This launches on the 16th, which means there's 15 days till Jan 1. Course, DS probably won't be available that day, but even if it's a week later, it's still not that long a wait.

This is a game, first and foremost. If you're no longer having fun, stop playing for awhile. Come back in a couple of months, a year, whatever, if it's really that terrible for you.

Me? I'm going looking forward to the Journey Guide, finally getting Malak, and maybe my guild can fully star Hoth this time around. That would be neat.

Relax and have some dip.

Says who? You? Why should we care about your opinion about what is far and what isn't far off? January is light years away for activating Tambor.

DS Geo was scheduled, people prepared for it, then they cancelled it.

That is wrong. PERIOD.
  • Options
    Don’t worry guys, surely there will be more bugs, problems, and an imminent shut down of their ls geo second attempt..... I predict another batch of decent rewards after another coding/programming fail.....
  • Options
    Would the solution not be to run LSTB while TW is active as it is a beta test? Then the cadence can continue with our DSTB next time.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol - seriously @CG_SBCrumb? You're going to pull the DS TB and make us beta test you're broken content again? Normally I'm all for "new content" but I'm voting in my guild for hard pass. We'll do LSHoth this time around. No thank you.

What’s your guild ranked? I know you’re a long time player, and I’m curious as to how high up guilds are considering this. I’m in a top 20 ranked guild currently, and it’s been put up for discussion. LSGeoTB sucks.
  • Options
    This is a bad choice
  • Options
    EyeG_80ate wrote: »
    Not really a big deal. If you don’t like it, run Hoth. Yes the rewards are different/not as good but if you don’t have the achievement, it’s worth it imo. You won’t fall that far behind even if you are “competitive”

DS toons we just relic'd for the scheduled DS TB aren't usable in LS Hoth either. Just saying.
    LS Toons you relic'd for the recently cancelled LS Hoth TB are, however

For what a 3/4 victory if lucky?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    "missing out"
    "punished"
    "owe us compensation"
    "arbitrarily changing schedule"

and that's just on the second half of this page! lol what an amazing thread
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ruivuusen7
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Punishing is a stretch for sure but I certainly think it's fair for people to think they're missing out. I do since now I don't get to play my favorite mode this month.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Lol - seriously @CG_SBCrumb? You're going to pull the DS TB and make us beta test you're broken content again? Normally I'm all for "new content" but I'm voting in my guild for hard pass. We'll do LSHoth this time around. No thank you.

What’s your guild ranked? I know you’re a long time player, and I’m curious as to how high up guilds are considering this. I’m in a top 20 ranked guild currently, and it’s been put up for discussion. LSGeoTB sucks.

Our guild is only 225 million GP - I was in a higher GP guild that broke up about 6 months ago due to several high GP players quitting the game. I went back to the guild that "birthed" me. ;) Most of us in our current guild are 4-5+ million GP players.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb hey, so reading this topic, what feedback are you going to give back to the management, and would they consider they might be alienating the community and reverse this obviously bad for the players decision?
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I try to see the glass as half full: they're finally giving to all our addictions a quite valid reason to quit this pathetic game for good, considering all the WC-related matter they're going to throw at us in the upcoming days.
  • Options
    I love all the "well actually" posts on here by the oh-so-smart players who are still managing to be on CG's side.

CG has managed to create an environment where the small handful of people still somehow defending them come off as straight up trolls. That's actually an impressive achievement for them.