Game still down for paying customers

So game still crashing, missed payouts, raids and gac join, and have a strong feeling it will be down for many all weekend at this point.

As this all occurred from buying their packs, is this cg wanting to give ftp’s an advantage?
Is the moral of the story they just no longer care about people who spend money on their packs?
Please tell us when it will be fixed as a roll out of the next few hours is a really bad answer as you all leave the office soon for the weekend in less than a few hours.
More specifics please, are you fixing the game crash before loading or refunding the packs?

Replies

  • Ps can you please resend the survey again?
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2166 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Luckily this only effects people who give CG money.

    Most people will be fine.
  • You think this would be a nuclear problem for a business? But all we get are a couple a vague lines , 6 hours after the fact, not even specifing what problem they are fixing?
    And how can the rollout actually work when the game crashes before checking for updates happens?
  • They may never fix it. It may be the device ID on the perma ban list
  • If it isn’t working tomorrow and i cant play a game i have spent money on, especially when they have taken the money and kept it, what is the solution?
    How many whales will be in same position do cg care? Their communication and action speak for themselves
  • Log in issues? We’ll take the weekend and figure it out.
    Apple store not working? Fixed within 2 hours.

    Hey CG! Why don’t you put in some overtime and fix your game.
  • This is CGs way to help F2P catch up with whales.
  • They must be sitting around laughing at the mugs that spend money in the game. Ha ha they spend money in a game they can’t even play!
  • If it isn’t working tomorrow and i cant play a game i have spent money on, especially when they have taken the money and kept it, what is the solution?

    The solution is to stop feeling so entitled.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    If it isn’t working tomorrow and i cant play a game i have spent money on, especially when they have taken the money and kept it, what is the solution?

    The solution is to stop feeling so entitled.

    It’s not entitled at all. People spend money on a product. It is a fair expectation that that product works
  • Gifafi
    5060 posts Member
    Forums:
    cg only cares about money
    also, cg doesn't care about money.

    ps "self-entitled" is the word some in this thread mean to be using. also incorrectly, but still
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I do agree, when i pay for something i feel entitled to get it.

    You are different, let me sell you a new ferrari, just send me the money first
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Paying customer? Bit redundant no ? If you are not paying then you aren’t a customer. You are acting entitled. And entitled to more than what is reasonable. You can’t throw the phrase “ I’m a paying customer” around without being entitled. It’s impossible.
  • Stick wrote: »
    Paying customer? Bit redundant no ? If you are not paying then you aren’t a customer. You are acting entitled. And entitled to more than what is reasonable. You can’t throw the phrase “ I’m a paying customer” around without being entitled. It’s impossible.

    How is he entitled????? The game is not working, he paid money in the game. He deserves to be able to play what he paid for. That’s not entitled at all.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    He didn’t lose money , he can still play the game. Nothings been removed , there’s a mishap and he’s throwing a hissy fit. Ya it sucks but turning into a crybaby is showing how entitled he is.

    His entitlement is not “I spent money and now I can’t get the money back and I can never play the game again”

    It’s “ I have spent money at some point in this game and that means that nothing should ever go wrong ever”

    Why don’t you start off by saying how much you spend, and how that Put you in a bracket where you deserve such great customer service that they should be working through the weekend for you.
    Is the real issue that you can’t get Malak because you can’t log in?

    And you two **** above Are acting as if he pays every day to log into the game, or bought time sensitive gear or something. His “ product” is still there. Whatever he payed for is still there when he logs in again.
  • You should ask to speak to the manager, Karen.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ashhammy
    45 posts Member
    edited January 25
    ok
  • Hey guys, Some hope! Crumb posted that they know the issue is ongoing and they are still looking into it, he asked you head to the main EA forum and post details to help them investigate

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223213/potential-login-issues-01-24-2020#latest
  • CCyrilS
    4902 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »

    And you two **** above Are acting as if he pays every day to log into the game, or bought time sensitive gear or something. His “ product” is still there. Whatever he payed for is still there when he logs in again.

    Say I buy membership to a 24/7 gym, then find out it's closed for a week. It's still there when it reopens, and the product hasn't changed. I don't pay daily to go there, but do I not have a reasonable expectation that it will be available anytime?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »

    And you two **** above Are acting as if he pays every day to log into the game, or bought time sensitive gear or something. His “ product” is still there. Whatever he payed for is still there when he logs in again.

    Say I buy membership to a 24/7 gym, then find out it's closed for a week. It's still there when it reopens, and the product hasn't changed. I don't pay daily to go there, but do I not have a reasonable expectation that it will be available anytime?

    Yes and no.
  • CCyrilS
    4902 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »

    And you two **** above Are acting as if he pays every day to log into the game, or bought time sensitive gear or something. His “ product” is still there. Whatever he payed for is still there when he logs in again.

    Say I buy membership to a 24/7 gym, then find out it's closed for a week. It's still there when it reopens, and the product hasn't changed. I don't pay daily to go there, but do I not have a reasonable expectation that it will be available anytime?

    Yes and no.

    Yes OR no. Sorry I didn't spell out the rules.
  • Wanted to offer some help to the dev team.
    Jiggle the cord.
    Unplug the server and then plug it back up again after 10 secs.
    Blow on the inside of the cartridge.
  • Stick wrote: »
    He didn’t lose money , he can still play the game. Nothings been removed , there’s a mishap and he’s throwing a hissy fit. Ya it sucks but turning into a crybaby is showing how entitled he is.

    His entitlement is not “I spent money and now I can’t get the money back and I can never play the game again”

    It’s “ I have spent money at some point in this game and that means that nothing should ever go wrong ever”

    Why don’t you start off by saying how much you spend, and how that Put you in a bracket where you deserve such great customer service that they should be working through the weekend for you.
    Is the real issue that you can’t get Malak because you can’t log in?

    And you two **** above Are acting as if he pays every day to log into the game, or bought time sensitive gear or something. His “ product” is still there. Whatever he payed for is still there when he logs in again.

    I see you have use quotation marks but haven't actually quoted anybody . I don't think you know how they work.
  • I fail to see how this isn’t easily fixed. We already solved it for you. Our devices are blocked- we can sign in on any other device.
  • acbj8hnmrx10.jpg

    Same procedure as always...
    B)
  • Kyno
    26630 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

    You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

    Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
Sign In or Register to comment.