There She Is

Prev1345
Relic 5 Rose Tico...

At least rework her so she can be used.

I mean Scav Rey is solid is LSGTB but Rose? Her kit is awful.

Replies

• Options
    He,s right.
  • Options
    Lol and Vet Han for Kylo 😂
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Relic 5 Rose Tico...

Scav rey survives any hit whatsoever in TB? I thought the idea of a strong gust of wind killed her
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Rose is terrible? Garbage in the movies but her character isn’t even bad, works well with Holdo with her zeta.

Full team defence up and a pretty much guaranteed stun.
  • Options
    TVF is happy. I'm excited to read these forums.
    They did reward us by finally giving Vet Han and Chewy Resistance tags!
  • Options
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    Rose is terrible? Garbage in the movies but her character isn’t even bad, works well with Holdo with her zeta.

Full team defence up and a pretty much guaranteed stun.

Some struggle to separate their feelings toward a movie and a character in a mobile game.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Relic 5 Rose Tico...

I’ve started to get bored. Low key might stop playing.

If Rose Tico is required R3-5 I’m out

Bye, then?
  • Options
    I love that people are defending this requirement. R5 rose is a complete joke. That is a huge investment for a part time character. You can hype Cg up all you want, but this is completely ridiculous. This game has lost so many people and this was a horrible idea for a way to bring people on board. What a joke.
  • Options
    I wasted so many resources preparing for this event and now I wish I could undo it all.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Today has been a great day!
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    I wasted so many resources preparing for this event and now I wish I could undo it all.

When a solo GL Rey can wipe a relic 7 gas team you'll wish you kept going.

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Tazzz wrote: »
    They did reward us by finally giving Vet Han and Chewy Resistance tags!

Will they do that? I've checked and both doesn't have the Resistance tag?

EDIT: YET. I've just read the post related to that. I wonder how much having both will help out the resistance team. I doubt that it will dethrone JTR lead team with BB8/Finn/Scav Rey/R2 but I'm interested to see how they will do in a second team.

• Options

So you dumped resources into smth beforehand even though you didn't know the full requirements and are now unhappy with where you stand? Smart.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Who are the other required 2?
  • Options
    I love that people are defending this requirement. R5 rose is a complete joke. That is a huge investment for a part time character. You can hype Cg up all you want, but this is completely ridiculous. This game has lost so many people and this was a horrible idea for a way to bring people on board. What a joke.

R5 Rose is a joke, but R5 RP, FO ST, FOO, etc isn't? C'mon man, atleast Rose is a named character in the movie and not some generic insert. Rose is like infinitely easier to defend as a requirement than any of the unnamed character, as they literally have nothing to do with the movies and the GLs.
  • Options

R5 Rose is a joke, but R5 RP, FO ST, FOO, etc isn't? C'mon man, atleast Rose is a named character in the movie and not some generic insert. Rose is like infinitely easier to defend as a requirement than any of the unnamed character, as they literally have nothing to do with the movies and the GLs.

Those 3 FO characters have always had a place in the game. RP has a ship so his investment is 2-fold which makes it less of a burn.

Rose has never been on a raid team, Tb, tw, gac, or arena, and she has no ship. She’s literally a dust collector.
  • Options

Pretty dumb move. It was obviously going this route (see 90% of posts). Yeah, Rose sucks. But just consider the gear part of having the meta team, or **** like an ****.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

GL KR: Veteran Smuggler Han (R3), Sith Trooper (R5), FO SF Tie Pilot (R3)

GL Rey: Resistance Hero Finn (R5), Holdo (R5), Rose Tico (R5)

Surprised they dropped RH Poe. Not Surprised they dropped BB8 and C3PO as they are the game changers for a Resistance Team. The next prereqs are definitely ships.

I would guess that Raddus would need Rey's ****, RP X Wing, and Poe X Wing. And the Finalizer would need Kylo Ren's Shuttle, KR's Ship, and SF Tie Fighter.

I don't know why they don't just release those details, seeing that it's fair obvious.

• Options

Those 3 FO characters have always had a place in the game. RP has a ship so his investment is 2-fold which makes it less of a burn.

Rose has never been on a raid team, Tb, tw, gac, or arena, and she has no ship. She’s literally a dust collector.

Weird, everyone who has actually put investment into her that posts on here seem to use her effectively in various game modes.
  • Options

Holdo and Hero Finn
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

So you dumped resources into smth beforehand even though you didn't know the full requirements and are now unhappy with where you stand? Smart.

No I started to invest when they said not all characters would require relics. Then was more hyped when they said they would be 7* unlocks. Then I stopped relic’ing my characters after they said all would need them. I started to hoard gear and lower my expectations. And now my expectations are at an all time low.

• Options
    khdelboy wrote: »

Surprised they dropped RH Poe. Not Surprised they dropped BB8 and C3PO as they are the game changers for a Resistance Team. The next prereqs are definitely ships.

I would guess that Raddus would need Rey's ****, RP X Wing, and Poe X Wing. And the Finalizer would need Kylo Ren's Shuttle, KR's Ship, and SF Tie Fighter.

I don't know why they don't just release those details, seeing that it's fair obvious.

If it turns out that Pay Rey, Hero Finn and Hero Poe are gonna be one of the meta teams, you need to gear up both (Finn + Poe) anyway, so just putting 1 of them as a requirement is already enough.
    The last 3 requirements could be:
    1) 7* Raddus
    2) Vet Chewie
    3) Aayla or Luminara (voices speaking to Rey)
  • Options

Weird, everyone who has actually put investment into her that posts on here seem to use her effectively in various game modes.

They must not be on SWGOH.gg because there is like 300 7* rose in game, barely anyone has her
  • Options

If it turns out that Pay Rey, Hero Finn and Hero Poe are gonna be one of the meta teams, you need to gear up both (Finn + Poe) anyway, so just putting 1 of them as a requirement is already enough.
    1) 7* Raddus
    2) Vet Chewie

Four actually.

1) Yeah.
    2) Lol.
    3) Rather have Mace Windu. lol

• Options
    Her kit is better than OG Poe, stick Rey, Resistance Pilot, FOSFTP, and Phasma at a minimum.
  • Options

1) 7* Raddus
    2) Vet Chewie

Four actually.

1) Yeah.
    2) Lol.
    3) Rather have Mace Windu. lol

But he'll have a rework and be OP OP..soon.....in 2023..........maybe?!?!?!11
  • Options
    The last 4 would be bb8, HP, c3po, vc
  • Options

That's the one that people should care about. If you didn't think Rose would be required at this point then you were just deluding yourself lol. But Vet Han is a tough pill to swallow.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »

That's the one that people should care about. If you didn't think Rose would be required at this point then you were just deluding yourself lol. But Vet Han is a tough pill to swallow.
    VC is coming too, that is a guarantee at this point.
  • Options

They must not be on SWGOH.gg because there is like 300 7* rose in game, barely anyone has her

Not true at all. Not even close. That's about %9 of the playerbase on there.

ztju33tehrqh.png