I received double rewards KAM shards

Replies

• Options
    Man I think CG should create a special icon and title called "Master snitch" just for you. Just like they did for the guy who beated Malak event without Bastilla Fallen. So much effort put into such a "huge" issue that some guild received 4 shards instead of 2. That is so unfair....
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Mikek wrote: »
    Man I think CG should create a special icon and title called "Master snitch" just for you. Just like they did for the guy who beated Malak event without Bastilla Fallen. So much effort put into such a "huge" issue that some guild received 4 shards instead of 2. That is so unfair....

Are you sure? This difference put some players from a few cream of the crop guilds on unlock status. Something rest of the playerbase won't see for a long time while possibly facing the unlocked ones.
  • Options

Hi,

I get your frustration, sadly it was not fair for the community.
    The mission is very hard to master but still I am a grown **** man, I can take a punch if it's not fair.
    I like this community and without it, you cannot play this game. Other than that, there are also other content YouTube creators that have addressed this issues so why hide behind your finger.

It is better to be address now than later, when people will invest in the character and have the same Malak fiasco that was unhealthy for the community.
    This is not a hate post it is to bring the community together and react when such things happen.

Thanks and sorry that you have another option.
  • Options

I'd gladly take that title.

But no one gives two craps about someone getting 4 shards instead of 2. However, someone getting 60 shards when only 30 people completed it is a different story....
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

beating malak w/o dbast wasn't a bug/glitch fyi
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »

I'd gladly take that title.

But no one gives two craps about someone getting 4 shards instead of 2. However, someone getting 60 shards when only 30 people completed it is a different story....

Hi,

I just have a feeling that we will get no reaction and it will just go away.

I will try to keep the thread on the first page for couple of days.
    Hopefully we will get an answer.

Thanks,
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll help keep it on the first page. I will go ahead and tag @CG_SBCrumb, but I’m not sure that will help at all.

If you had your malak shards rolled back, you should reply to this thread. Fair is fair.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    The OP should add “exploit” to the end of the title of this thread. Originally I thought it was another thread asking for 2x KAM drops like we had on LS/DS hoth once we were running each Tb once a month. @Bezu
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    TJax wrote: »
    The OP should add “exploit” to the end of the title of this thread. Originally I thought it was another thread asking for 2x KAM drops like we had on LS/DS hoth once we were running each Tb once a month. @Bezu

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
    To add exploit it means we know what triggers it. Sadly I have no clue. I suspect the update but other reported it has something to do with restarting the client or something with the phase evolution.

I just do not want to accuse someone of exploiting something without having a proof.

Thanks.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll help keep it on the first page. I will go ahead and tag @CG_SBCrumb, but I’m not sure that will help at all.

If you had your malak shards rolled back, you should reply to this thread. Fair is fair.

Hi,

Actually my Malak got rolled back from R7. And had to wait with the finisher piece for another month. Cause it was crafted on Malak. :)

Thanks.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options

Added in brackets with question mark "exploit?"
    As I said I do not know what triggers it so I can pin point it.
  • Options
    Just keep tagging devs in your replies. If they get 100's of notifications they cant pretend that this was overseen and they didnt know about it :p@CG_SBCrumb
  • Options

Oh really? Some in my guild received 48 but i received 24. That’s not “huge” i guess.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options

Oh really? Some in my guild received 48 but i received 24. That’s not “huge” i guess.

Hi,

Some will see it as a small advantage till they will have to face a relic KAM in GAC against their non existent KAM and then hell will unleash on the forum.

I say an advantage is an advantage regardless the amount received, in the end is the fact that was not working as intended.

Thanks,
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options

Hi,

Yesterday I changed the title as suggested, was showing "exploit?" at the end, today was not showing it anymore.

How is it possible? Someone edited my thread title.
    I feel like I am getting played by someone.

As a paying customer if my complaint is altered without my approval it just throws me away from the product. Making me question much more my investment.

Thanks.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Bezu wrote: »

Hi,

Yesterday I changed the title as suggested, was showing "exploit?" at the end, today was not showing it anymore.

As a paying customer if my complaint is altered without my approval it just throws me away from the product. Making me question much more my investment.

Thanks.

Any forum admin can edit your posts, there's no -edited by- with timestamp on your first post though, interesting.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Hi,

Thanks.

Any forum admin can edit your posts, there's no -edited by- with timestamp on your first post though, interesting.

Hi,

Again the title was changed.
    Is this normal?
    I cannot see what I have edited yesterday "(possible exploit?)"

How do you guys see the title?

Thanks.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Same as you do: "Double rewards KAM shards". It's getting edited then.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep tagging devs in your replies. If they get 100's of notifications they cant pretend that this was overseen and they didnt know about it :p@CG_SBCrumb

TB Question Answered Not Asked thread would like a word with you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

TB Question Answered Not Asked thread would like a word with you.

That thread is on page 20 and 19 pages and 3 months are all after crumb said he would check and give us an answer.

You guys got a lot of posting to do if you expect a dev to comment on the exploit that allows their most exclusive toon to be unlocked early. No one seems to care so just manipulate the game and get double drops whenever u can.

It's only cheating if they say it's not wai.

This is a built in suprise mechanic that allows guilds to get 2x drops for KAM and its wai based on the lack of dev response and how they choose to ignore this in Q&A.

Go for double KAM drops if you dont your not playing right.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Hi,

Edited again the title and added (Exploit?) at the beginning.
    It seems someone is playing with the title, this is quite childish.

Thanks,
  • UdalCuain
    5012 posts Member
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks,

The mods will have a reason for editing it. Maybe stop adding the phrase to the title, as if it's a rule breach (though I'm not sure what rule that would be) you've done it repeatedly. Just trying to help you stay out of trouble :wink:
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    People can just click and read about the exploit. I bel2ive the TOS dont allow discussions about exploiting the game so its probally a bot that's editing the title to remove that key word.

If devs close this because were all discussing an exploit then we know how they feel... but if they allow it to remain up then that's also an answer indicating they beleive 2x Kam is wai and not an exploit and were all good to collect 2x drops...
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks,

The mods will have a reason for editing it. Maybe stop adding the phrase to the title, as if it's a rule breach (though I'm not sure what rule that would be) you've done it repeatedly. Just trying to help you stay out of trouble :wink:

Hi,

Thanks for heads-up had no idea that the Exploit thing was the problem.
    TJax suggested to add exploit in the title - as this is my first thread I didn't know the exploit word is banned.
    Therefore I modified the title into "I recieved double rewards KAM shards".

Hope this time it will not be changed.

Thanks once again. All the best.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    People can just click and read about the exploit. I bel2ive the TOS dont allow discussions about exploiting the game so its probally a bot that's editing the title to remove that key word.

If devs close this because were all discussing an exploit then we know how they feel... but if they allow it to remain up then that's also an answer indicating they beleive 2x Kam is wai and not an exploit and were all good to collect 2x drops...

Hi,

It was suggested by TJax to add it, so the title be more clear.
    Had no idea it was a banned word.

Now I have changed it into something more orthodox, "I recieved double rewards KAM shards"

This way is more clear.

Thanks for heads-up.
  • SirBBL8
    164 posts Member
    Options
    How is this ok? People have him unlocked and there is no good solution. So instead there just going to ignore the issue.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a dev response on this? Or am i supposed to go report this as missing shards on EA Help to get another 24 shards since the rest of the 50 Shards of KAM got it?
  • UdalCuain
    5012 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a dev response on this? Or am i supposed to go report this as missing shards on EA Help to get another 24 shards since the rest of the 50 Shards of KAM got it?

I noticed your bug report on AHQ. It did make me giggle. The bug is that they got extra shards, not that you didn't get them. There's no way that EA are going to give shards to match others that got more than they should due to a bug.
This discussion has been closed.