Please Fix GL Kylo

Prev13
I’ve seen enough from the community to know this is a bad idea to have new Galactic Legends Kylo Ren to have a negative TM effect with him as leader. If you need to only have DS toons gain 5% max health and protection stacking then they lose TM it it still better than neutering the rest of the FO. Please don’t let pet have this negative part to his kit.

Replies

• Options
    Yea, so many people have unlocked and run him with various teams to see exactly why this is a bad idea. Oh wait...
  • Options
    How can we fix something that doesnt exist yet ?
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Why do dark side toons always get hit with team penalties now lol? Darth Revan 2.0

Because dark side chars never do stuff for others.
  • Options
    How can we fix something that doesnt exist yet ?
    May be he found 1.21 gigawatts
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve seen enough from the community to know this is a bad idea .

The community doesn't know anything, if it isn't a complaint it's too powerful it's a complaint it's not powerful enough
  • Options
    Chances are if there wasn't a drawback he'd be far too powerful. I like the idea of a toon being able to run outside his faction. I'm very much in the wait and see camp on this.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    We have yet to see how the SLK, Hux, SiT trio is gonna work out. SiT is a beast. With the mastery boost (which is all about offense), the +50% CD and crit dmg up upon advantage gain from SLK's leadership he might become another nuke char like GG + JKA. Hux as a support char will probably lose max HP and protection very quickly and become quite fragile (which by the way even makes sense from a story perspective: Hux and Kylo hate each other so Kylo punishing Hux makes sense) and might be the first one to die to any sort of AoE stuff which triggers SiT and might lead to a nuke AoE.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    baked_qft wrote: »
    Chances are if there wasn't a drawback he'd be far too powerful. I like the idea of a toon being able to run outside his faction. I'm very much in the wait and see camp on this.

Yeah these 2 GL's will bring those who put the work in versatility like we've never seen in this game so far.

Hm, seems you're new to this game... Do you missed the requirements to unlock Malak or Gen Skywalker?
    Don't worry, you will need more toons at Relic 7 to unlock the future Galactic Legends 😉

I unlocked GAS with 4 G12s and a G11 the rest were relic’d and could have gotten away with even less.

Good luck doing that with GLs

Luck’s got nothing to do with it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I don’t like this detractor either, but my guess is that without it he would be too OP with Wat’s blastech buff, plus you’d get to use his ultimate a lot more often without the strategic choice of whether or not to speed up your team.
  • Options
    khelzac wrote: »
    Yea, so many people have unlocked and run him with various teams to see exactly why this is a bad idea. Oh wait...

Nice smart comment. Bottom line is there likely isn’t that big of a reason to include the negative aspect in the kit.
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »
    Why do dark side toons always get hit with team penalties now lol? Darth Revan 2.0

Isn't the whole point of bounty hunters to do stuff for others?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options

No. No, it isnt.

The whole point of being a bounty hunters is to work for someone for money.

But even generally that's how they all got their name bail bondsmen, repo guys, Boba Fett... working to collect bounties so we call them bounty hunters.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Could there be another FO character who will compensate the health removal? Maybe we do not know their final team composition planner for GL Kylo

I cannot believe that they design two characters and make one far better than another. Either Kylo would be too powerful without the life removal or there is still something coming.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    nurm wrote: »
    Could there be another FO character who will compensate the health removal? Maybe we do not know their final team composition planner for GL Kylo

I cannot believe that they design two characters and make one far better than another. Either Kylo would be too powerful without the life removal or there is still something coming.

I think that they tested Kylo without the passive and the Team was too powerfull. Kylo is ment to be one of the biggest damage dealers in this game.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

No. No, it isnt.

The whole point of being a bounty hunters is to work for someone for money.

But even generally that's how they all got their name bail bondsmen, repo guys, Boba Fett... working to collect bounties so we call them bounty hunters.

Everyone's " point" is to work for someone for money.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Look, I understand why his kit looks disappointing, but everyone thought Darth Revan was crap for like 3 weeks after he came out, and then he proceeded to dominate the meta for 6 months. Maybe chill out and wait until someone actually has him before you start shrieking for a "fix."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Look, I understand why his kit looks disappointing, but everyone thought Darth Revan was crap for like 3 weeks after he came out, and then he proceeded to dominate the meta for 6 months. Maybe chill out and wait until someone actually has him before you start shrieking for a "fix."

FO Malak confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Think about how many teams got TM reduction. You can't use them against Kylo.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Tbf DR was "pushed" into being meta thanks to nerfs to other teams and a very quick release of Malak which they event admitted was a rushed release iirc.
    I'd rather throw JTR in here as an example of a char that was being called bad and turned out to be meta.
    And with kits that complex and complicated I'd hold back any judgement before we see some actual gameplay anyway.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg