Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    @CG_LucifersDaddy I believe a lot of people are looking for answers here....
  • Options
    nmilitello wrote: »
    @CG_LucifersDaddy I believe a lot of people are looking for answers here....

It was not cheating, just "bad battles".
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_LucifersDaddy can we please get a community wide post regarding what occurred and actions to be taken from here? #UnBanAhnald
  • Options
    Account sharing is breaking the ToS but so is cheating. Cheating is actually way worse than playing someone else's account. Smells like rebel privilege to me.
  • Options
    Are we going to have another tissue panic buying do to all the cry babies? Do I need to rush out and hoard kleenix? Maybe I can sell it to SWGOH players.....
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I DM'd Crumb. We can all sit around speculate, but we can also demand responses from the people actually in charge.
  • Options
    We stand with Ahnald!
  • Options
    absolutely ridiculous decision to ban him, I wouldn't play this game if it wasn't for him, shame on you for the way you treat cheaters as well, disgraceful from CG
  • Options
    bz1l4mhf9z1b.jpg
    story of my life
    How much time have you spent making these memes?

Trolling again, very ironic you find the need to control other people's posts

Not one for reading, are you? I was asking a genuine question. But of course I would not expect you to understand what a question is. If you did I would be stunned.

Oh, I am one for reading. You comment nonstop on Moon's posts, and are very irritated by their gifs. Try focusing on yourself and stop trying to tell others what they can and cannot post
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    TayloRen wrote: »
    smlw5idcsury.png

Yeah, he replied almost instantly. Come on guys.

Weird, I looked back after I posted this and not one of the dummies promoting that Ahnald got a deal from CG for a 1 week ban have come forth and apologized for spreading that nonsense. Hmm.
    I did say that the information I received was unreliable :shrug:

Thanks for asking Ahnald directly, and clarifying but any sort of

I did like your post for it

If it was ‘unreliable’ then there was no sense in posting this. If it had some sort of ‘reliability’ then I understand posting this, but you saying it’s ‘unreliable’ seems you were trying to spread rumours. That’s my take.

I find it both ironic and amusing you are complaining about useless, unreliable conjecture on a thread dedicated to defending the literal king of useless, unreliable conjecture.
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Weird, I looked back after I posted this and not one of the dummies promoting that Ahnald got a deal from CG for a 1 week ban have come forth and apologized for spreading that nonsense. Hmm.

If it was ‘unreliable’ then there was no sense in posting this. If it had some sort of ‘reliability’ then I understand posting this, but you saying it’s ‘unreliable’ seems you were trying to spread rumours. That’s my take.

I find it both ironic and amusing you are complaining about useless, unreliable conjecture on a thread dedicated to defending the literal king of useless, unreliable conjecture.

Maybe he's been annoying to you, but your response is just a whatabout deflection. You too are guilty of spreading a rumor and that's a fact. Just man up.

Try doing what I did and ask the source. I've asked CG about their take too, and of course no response so far, but at least I asked instead of spreading falsehoods.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options
    I DM'd Crumb. We can all sit around speculate, but we can also demand responses from the people actually in charge.

LOL...Good luck with that. They are going to bury their head in the sand and wait until this blows over...like every other time.
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

LOL...Good luck with that. They are going to bury their head in the sand and wait until this blows over...like every other time.

That's absolutely true. I'm doing it to demonstrate a point
  • Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Maybe he's been annoying to you, but your response is just a whatabout deflection. You too are guilty of spreading a rumor and that's a fact. Just man up.

Try doing what I did and ask the source. I've asked CG about their take too, and of course no response so far, but at least I asked instead of spreading falsehoods.

Annoying? I said amusing. I don’t get annoyed by the forums, I come here for amusement cause all you fanboys really crack me up.

As for being “guilty”, you need to calm down there Timmy. This is a stupid game not something serious. I merely posted what had been relayed in multiple discord chats by reliable people. As it turns out the originator confused the in-skywalker email and thought it was addressed to Ahnaldt and made an honest mistake. And once again, lol, it’s amusing and ironic your so upset about rumors in a thread dedicated to defending the rumor king.

• TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Annoying? I said amusing. I don’t get annoyed by the forums, I come here for amusement cause all you fanboys really crack me up.

As for being “guilty”, you need to calm down there Timmy. This is a stupid game not something serious. I merely posted what had been relayed in multiple discord chats by reliable people. As it turns out the originator confused the in-skywalker email and thought it was addressed to Ahnaldt and made an honest mistake. And once again, lol, it’s amusing and ironic your so upset about rumors in a thread dedicated to defending the rumor king.

You're in the forum responding, and clearly upset about something because people who are amused don't spend an ounce of time dealing with stuff like this.

So that doesn't work, as an argument. Then, you admit you found out it was an honest mistake but didn't correct yourself.

Look, you're trying to look tough and be Mr. Nothing Bothers Me, So I Come onto Forums to Flex That. It's a ridiculous posturing, and it's been done to death. Try better.
  • Options
    I don't know how this thread is not closed, except for it not being closed as indicative of CG sending a message.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    @CG, is 51k views on this thread enough to show that you screwed up?

That's not really how it works.

Sad but true, they don't give a flying F honestly about views, when they get annoyed by a few stragglers in a couple days they will make it go away.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know how this thread is not closed, except for it not being closed as indicative of CG sending a message.

That they don't care about our concerns or complaints, that nothing we say or do will change their minds on anything, we litterally have no power, because we have to get our fix.

Stockholm syndrome I think it's called.
  • Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

You're in the forum responding, and clearly upset about something because people who are amused don't spend an ounce of time dealing with stuff like this.

Oh your very wrong about that. There’s a considerable number of us here on the forums who I suspect are here for nothing more than amusement at this point....
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »

I suspect they are in damage control mode at the moment and probably having discussions with EA. Most companies would have made a statement by now as part of that damage control mode, but seeing how long it takes for anything to happen with them, any form of damage control will come too late or not at all.

My guess is if we get any kind of statement, it will be hollow and lack an understanding of why people are upset and nothing will change regarding their secret way of dealing with certain cheaters, while publicly stating that they have a zero tolerance perma-ban cheating policy.

“It’s not our fault, read our tos... money please <3” - CG
  • Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Oh your very wrong about that. There’s a considerable number of us here on the forums who I suspect are here for nothing more than amusement at this point....

You know what, after thinking about that a little more, I think you're right about that.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    Here Ill fix it for ya CG. Give him his Chinese account back. Then update the game so it doesn't work any more.
    Problem solved and you give us the update we've been waiting forever for.
    Everyones happy

I actually had a similar passing thought. Packaging is everything. Lol

• CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    r0gk463vwdmr.jpg

This says a lot...
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    r0gk463vwdmr.jpg

This says a lot...

What says more is that many here seem to think CG actually cares about what this actually says.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Things that arent serious dont make a billion dollars