Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Yeah they act as **** but they do what they want. Continue spending or not.
  • Options
    @Kyno he should be in the know, especially if this “deal” centers around him. “Tangential” is a nice way to say he doesn’t have to watch videos about a game that he is a dev for. Got it. (Sarcasm intended)

Anywho: notice the difference

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

ldaudir37fwn.jpg
  • bearrock
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    One week ban is still "punishment". And allegations have been that the account suspected to be the subject of the leaked email was given a temp ban and later banned again (presumably for subsequent offenses). In that scenario, it would be accurate to say that the account is no longer live, even if the leaked email was true (I will note that email made no mention of leniency for cooperation).

I also note that LD doesn't address the veracity of the email directly and no statement has been made by the studio publicly despite the mounting negative reviews and press. It is either incompetence or arrogance. I'm not sure which is worse (cue the why not both meme)

• Options
    I just stopped posting in the forums after my Darth Revan / Malek freakout , I’ve been quiet but screw this , I’m not a major money spender mostly booster packs and crunch time crystals, but I lost the love for this game . The Devs are e
    dragging our beloved SW community through the mud , Ya I get it age of anyone can complain but there has been real money from a lot of people and the time just to play I’m calling it bored of the **** .. and the only reason I kept playing was because of the hype videos by Ahnald101 and others , CFH , MG etc #rebellion
  • Options
    It does not matter what event starts on monday if you want to go on a strike,you should not care and go in a strike,also the strike will also have an even bigger impact on the devs and how serious this can be.
  • Options
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    @Kyno he should be in the know, especially if this “deal” centers around him. “Tangential” is a nice way to say he doesn’t have to watch videos about a game that he is a dev for. Got it. (Sarcasm intended)

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

You should have asked @CG_LucifersDaddy to search his own sent box for the evidence

I'm staggered at that reply. Cheating? Ok, get called on it? But at least tell us how the fraud works and we're good. Well, not good, but a week ban at a time of your choosing.
  • RameusYYC
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    CG just give the content creators their test accounts back and stop looking so petty.
  • Options
    Sucks to be as close as I am to GL Rey and have to walk away. Come on CG. Really!!!?????
  • Options
    Really a shame what GC is doing with the game and the people who care about!
    #freeahnald
    #tskecareofourcommunity
  • Ziryab
    99 posts Member
    Options
    CG has moved this topic to a merge topic so they can ignore it. I say we use this safe space to help other know about the boycott.
  • Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    Chaos2all wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    odd that no one has made a thread about ahnold until now

There is one. It's called ahnalds account. Has almost 120k views and 2k comments

Sarcasm.... it’s not for everyone!

Just trying to help out if they were being serious, but okay. Glad you can read sarcasm.
  • Options

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

"I didden du nuffin"
    Chained since '16
  • musi
    1 posts Member
    Options
    dont usually post on the forum but showing my support for something to change.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    r487i5a8gmlo.jpg

***cough***throat clear***cough***

Haha saw that too. Msf/foxnext was quick to respond to the swgoh issues
  • Options
    SWGOH is burning
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    The highlights will be, that account sharing if discovered will be dealt with harshly and quickly, there isn't any money in it for us.

Followed with a statement that they are dedicated to discovering and punishing players who use hacks to cheat in game and in an unexpected move they will mention that the LD thing was an isolated incident and has been dealt with already.

They will end it with a vague mention of the road ahead and as always

See you on the Holotables.

As they walk out the virtual door for the weekend.

That is what we can expect.
  • Options
    CG amid a joke of a developer. They are so time deaf. They think because of people’s love for Star Wars they can just get by doing the bare minimum.

They don’t listen to the community or do anything to enhance their experience. They only focus on their bottom line. Galactic Legends was such a misstep. Let’s ruin everyone’s GP (and gaming experience) by having to relic useless characters they don’t even need for the event. Myself I will never go for GL Rey it Kylo. It would take me so long to get the requirements those characters would not even be meta anyway. Also to spend that long on an event and it be so lacklustre ? Like seriously? EA made a huge mistake putting their faith in this company.

Then to try to silence you’re biggest Social media presence because they are giving you earned criticism. Incredibly unprofessional. They also censor any criticism they get and never do anything about the suggestions they are offered. Saying things that your players want are too expensive, when you’ve grossed over 1 billion.... seriously ? Especially for one of the worst looking games in the genre. Figure it out CG you haven’t lost everyone yet but you’re trending that way. Admit you made a mistake and fix it, don’t try to be proud. Just do better. Turn it around.
  • Options
    I am not spending another dime on this game until CG makes changes and starts communicating with it’s community
  • Options
    Don’t understand why it’s so hard to communicate...
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

"I didden du nuffin"

hahahahahahahaha

He really shouldn't have commented
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

In the know sure, but have seen the video.... not sure why that would be a necessity of his job.

Crumb, yes 100%. Tophat, sure he should to. After that it's more of a personal choice as to whether or not that have gone out of their way to actually watch it.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    In the know sure, but have seen the video.... not sure why that would be a necessity of his job.

Crumb, yes 100%. Tophat, sure he should to. After that it's more of a personal choice as to whether or not that have gone out of their way to actually watch it.

Is the email in the video real or false?

Are there caught cheaters who got less than a permanent ban? (as the allusion to working with players who provided information seems to suggest)

Were there players who bought crystals through "unapproved" methods given a month ban and then later given agency to determine which characters get rolled back?

Why are these questions so hard for LD or CG to answer?
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

"Have gone out of their way to actually watch it."

A perfect example of the contempt EA typically shows their "customers"
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    bearrock wrote: »

Are there caught cheaters who got less than a permanent ban? (as the allusion to working with players who provided information seems to suggest)

Were there players who bought crystals through "unapproved" methods given a month ban and then later given agency to determine which characters get rolled back?

Because saying yes it was real will only set the community off more.

At this point the conversation from cg should be where to go from here
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Seems to me, if those allegations are true, admission and a sincere apology has to be part of the conversation. LD's response in the screenshot above indicates nothing of the kind.

• Options
    I think what a couple people are missing from that photo is that the person who sent the message to LD referenced a thread and he responded back with “I haven’t seen the video”, implying that he either has seen it, or that he knows about it but chose not to watch it.

It’s kind of like a scene from the Office where Jan said to Michael, “I had tried calling you.” and Michael responds, “That’s weird, I didn’t get both of your messages.”
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    bearrock wrote: »

Actuall that's probably not the point of why they are not likely to confirm or deny anything.... it has more to do with the fact that they do not and cannot share details about communication like this.

There is some more information floating around discord that shows more details, I'm not sure if they are true or not, but it makes for an interesting view point on this whole topic.

CG will basically not get into a they said/they said argument because the only way to prove things would be to divulge more information that is classified as personal information/communications.