• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus. What are you, a jealous ex?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    This has been a problem since day 1. Community Manager is obviously >1% of his actual job. It's incredibly easy to be active on the forums/Reddit, answering questions (if able), or least responding.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • AverageTed
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Why free him? We all know silence is compliance. He is as guilty as the rest.

Yeah I'm sure if you were in his position you'd quit your job over not posting about Ahnald.

I'd quit my job if I didn't feel able to make a positive difference. Read Crumb's post about what he wanted to achieve from a couple of years ago. You think he's been able to do that?

I'm financially secure and have always been fortunate enough to have other job opportunities should my current one not meet my needs and it may be that Crumb is not in that position. If that is the case I have some sympathy for him.

I'd absolutely quit if I felt as hamstrung as Crumb apparently is though. I'd also quit if I felt the company I worked for was not acting in a manner which I considered to be ethical. I've done it before.

• Karste
    39 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Jesus. What are you, a jealous ex?

Yes, we dated back in High School.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Glad this hasn't gotten creepy ye-

Oh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AverageTed
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Oh.

Hey there. I'd appreciate a response to my post seeing as you're clearly not busy.

Seems odd that you'd ignore someone who willingly engages you and responds to your posts in good faith.

I would quit my job if I thought my employer was acting poorly or preventing me from doing my job effectively. You strongly implied to another poster that you thought such people did not exist.

I'm right here big chap. Let's talk :)
  • Options
    I quit many jobs that didnt respect me,its a deal breaker for me,but i guess some ppl only love the smell of money
  • AverageTed
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I quit many jobs that didnt respect me,its a deal breaker for me,but i guess some ppl only love the smell of money

I've managed to quit a job based on ethical principles AND managed to earn a good living. I can't tell you how excited I am to engage TVF in discussion about this. Feel free to join in!

He definitely isn't a troll who is afraid to engage in intelligent debate with people who trouble his world view :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    What if kyno is crumb but disguised himself after working hours to be able to do his job without letting anyone know?

@CG_SBCrumb has a much better beard.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    What if kyno is crumb but disguised himself after working hours to be able to do his job without letting anyone know?

@CG_SBCrumb has a much better beard.

The beard is his/your disguise! We're onto you, sir.
  • Karste
    39 posts Member
    Options

Oh.

It just seemed like an appropriate response, mah bad 😅
  • Options
    About that puzzle...
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I think you are waiting for the giant pumpkin, sir. Once you peel back the onion, underneath the smug, cynical elitism, there is only smoke. And mirrors.
  • HumeE
    16 posts Member
    Options
    #freecrumb
    The community is starving for some positivity. This radio silence tactic isn’t working.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kountkajh wrote: »
    My post was deleted within 20 minutes. Maybe I should have praised crumb

Your post was closed because it had no purpose, No no real subject. If you want to discuss this further please message me, or crumb.
    Somehow I don’t think that’s going to work. But I do have some bread here. Could break it apart and speak to the crumbs?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • DoubleDownUp
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Kyno quit controlling the subject matter that pertains to Crumb Bum. It’s rather exhausting that you go to the lengths that you do to cover up what a mess “our community manager” has created since being the “community manager”. Stop with puzzles, stop with you heard this and that, and put a boot up CG bum to get us something worth logging in for.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Because in case you didn’t notice your losing what community you have left.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Because in case you didn’t notice your losing what community you have left.

Oh you mean EA could close this site down and save money? You are learning EA does not give a **** aboit its customers. Sad to say.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Asking for a friend.. but if you were in a situation where you couldn’t afford to quit your job, but ethically you felt you had to, even if that meant failing to be able to provide for your family, knowing that job offers based on performance would be sketchy or non existent to say the least..

Would you still be so sanctimonious in that situation @AverageTed ? As that’s probably where @CG_SBCrumb is sitting..

I thought the issue was lack of communication from cg and customer engagement? As well as banning some **** who makes YouTube videos? Not displacing onto @TVF for having a view that you don’t agree with. By your own argument, it’s your view, not everyone shares it and it also doesn’t apply to all.

You may be able to afford ethics, but not everyone can. I can, but I’m sure there are people here and in the rest of the world who couldn’t.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    AverageTed wrote: »

Oh.

Hey there. I'd appreciate a response to my post seeing as you're clearly not busy.

Seems odd that you'd ignore someone who willingly engages you and responds to your posts in good faith.

I would quit my job if I thought my employer was acting poorly or preventing me from doing my job effectively. You strongly implied to another poster that you thought such people did not exist.

I'm right here big chap. Let's talk :)

I don't believe people who make claims like this on the internet, especially when they have no basis for applying it to someone else on the internet (Crumb). There's nothing to discuss. :smile:

(also yes I am busy, just not all the time, shrug)
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options

I love the smell of my family being able to have clothes and food and shelter.
  • Options
    I'm having trouble figuring out if this is a #freecrumb thread or bash on TVF thread. I feel clickbaited here. :(
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Every thread becomes a bash on TVF thread at some point. I'm sure there's an Internet Rule for it out there somewhere.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2123794/#Comment_2123794
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm having trouble figuring out if this is a #freecrumb thread or bash on TVF thread. I feel clickbaited here. :(

TVF must’ve locked crumb up
This discussion has been closed.