Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Hey at least they put out a new puzzle before they continue to ignore the players and go home for the weekend. Great move , shows you really listen to the players. This is why I stopped spending 2 years ago and will not give cg another dime ever. If it wasn't for my friends I wouldn't even log on. Glad to see the rest of the non Cg shils have finally caught on.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    One last gift to the top .5% of the gaming community, Galactic Legends Luke an Vader.

Lol
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    One last gift to the top .5% of the gaming community, Galactic Legends Luke an Vader.

Lol

Is it a gift if they shake down your wallet before giving it?
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Lol

They won't be shaking down that .5%, those krakens will happily hand it over.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Lol

Is it a gift if you have to pay for them to give it to you?
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

Lol

Is it a gift if you have to pay for them to give it to you?

How many have begged for the opportunity to have Jedi Luke in their collection.

It, will be seen as a gift, while not be technically a given item.
  • Options
    @obikenobi1 These forums can be a weird place. I don’t want the game to end, I just want CG to appear to care more. Communicate more and actually seem like they work on their game.

CG could be doing Much More. This Ahankd ban was just a tipping point. A lot of peeps are entertained by what he does as am I. He is a good thing for the game and (rightfully) taking his account away prohibits his ability to do what a bunch of players enjoy. There’s now no way for anyone to preview and showcase the newest toons.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    @obikenobi1 These forums can be a weird place. I don’t want the game to end, I just want CG to appear to care more. Communicate more and actually seem like they work on their game.

This part? Yeah, not going to happen. They've literally had years to do those 2 simple things. They either won't or are simply too inept. Either way, not going to happen. Not with this game - not with CG.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So. As a response you guys released a puzzle?

Your community is enraged and your thought is to drop a puzzle.

Guess you wanted one more feeling like you had when JKR was released and everyone was excited...

No apology, or even acknowledgement of the issue. Instead, we get a puzzle for the next big cash grab?

Who ever you have as a community manager should be fired. (Sorry buddy, your just bad at your job, nothin personal) and you folks need to explain yourselves.

But, it’s another puzzle. Thanks CG. For being completely tone deaf... as always.
  • Options
    I count on Mobile Gamer and Ahnald to showcase and update me on these things(puzzles, new characters, etc) so now what?
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Options
    It’s like playing charades in the mirror! Boy CG how do you stay afloat?
  • Options
    I am very sad about what happen, Ahnalds is a key to keep this game going... please work out a solution that would allow him to continue post his videos!
  • Byrdka
    74 posts Member
    Options
    No response is a response in itself... stay or go they legit don’t care.
  • Options
    Fix the problem with Ahnald
  • Options
    Of all the stuff CG could be doing or saying. They would rather IGNORE everything.

Then smoke screen with Jedi Knight Luke that has nothing to do with ESB anniversary.
  • GroovieR
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    You can express your feelings right here with a simple click and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaiZuVtBcSE&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    nickyc123 wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    nickyc123 wrote: »
    Why are people so hurt about this? Its mot his account. that account breached ther terms of service we all agree to. So it gets banned.

Second, the whole to test teams is a weak excuse. Talk to your arena shard. And set a certain team to see how it works. Problem solved. And you dont have to use someone elses account.

Also, if youre going to freak out this much and threaten to quit or stop spending money over ahnald? Then shut up and do it. These are the same things people said about the galatic legends. No one forces you to play or pay. Get over it. He used someone elses account and got caught

Stop being cry babies and grow up.

People are raging because there is proof of negotiation with proven cheaters to get their accounts back into the game while they ban another for account sharing or more accurately taking over an existing account while putting money into it. Both are against the ToS but in your opinion which is the offense more deserving of a permanent ban?

Both should be banned. I dont pay attention to cheaters. If you wanna cheat or account share or anything thats against the TOS you are going to pay the price at one point or another. Its your risk. Its your fault for getting caught. They arent going to find every cheater. It wont happen. Just like every person who defrauds someone doesnt get caught. But they do their best. At least theyre trying.

And its just like any judicial system, its a case by case basis. It isnt perfect but it helps.

Besides, if you really have to cheat or account share in a GAME, then i think you have to look at your life as a whole.

Couldn't agree more all these people kicking off in the name of a tos cheat is just laughable. Also would love to see an ally code or account name for this cheat
  • Options
    The community wants to know why they spend money, so CG can let cheaters play with impunity. The community wants to know why no content in over a year. The community wants to know why CG doesn’t communicate ANYTHING. What does the community get? A puzzle and a middle finger. You are an **** to spend money on this game.
  • Banjo
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Cool just in time for everyone to be fed up with almost every aspect of the game, idk I feel like we need so much more done before more galactic legend stuff...hopefully eyes and ears are on this stuff cause I would like to stick around and actually play him. Scary times these days and our game shouldn’t be adding to everyone’s stress it should be a place to have fun.
  • Options
    If it really is Jedi Luke- I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    How long have they had JKL "in their back pocket" ready to release when the playerbase couldn't take their crap anymore?
    Chained since '16
  • Options
    Does CG want SWGOH to die? He is the best content creator for their game. Smh. CG is literally the only problem I have with SWGoH. Besides the lack of communication, continuous bugs that haven’t been fixed, lack of content, no new content in over half a year, and the over priced rock, paper, scissors.

yOu CaNt TaLk AbOuT bUgS hErE tHaT gOeS oN Ea HeLp!!1!!!1!

But seriously, this is ridiculous. With all the genuine issues with the game (perennially unfixed bugs, actual cheaters, KrakensOnlyContent), banning Ahnald for specious reasons is what CG chooses to do? Oh and hey let's release Jedi Luke to distract everyone from our crappy practices?

Come on, CG! You can be better than this.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    The new Luke video was posted by EA... This is the perfect place to show how we feel and get right to the source. Everyone do your part. The likes vs dislikes is already at a good start.
  • Options
    vbseno3vbr2s.png

HURRY UP WITH THE VIDEO THEY ARE ABOUT TO QUIT!!! That art team tho.
  • Options
    One word. #boycott
  • Options
    **** y’all! Even the Jedi Luke puzzle didn’t solve everything.

Maybe you’ll have to craft a real response?

Oh! No... you guys have packs to work on! Lots of them I’m SURE!

Good luck CG. I don’t believe you will survive this screwup.