Is the player base demanding too much?

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    As a game to an incoming player it has a lot to do.

The beef comes from the older accounts. I don't believe anyone complaining is still working on Traya.

Perhaps the players, including myself, with complaints about the lack of new content and communication should simply move on?

Demanding too much? Way overpriced in-game sales, I mean, absolutely unjustifiable prices for meaningless junk that you don't even own. Almost ZERO communication with the consumer. Negotiating with cheaters who do nothing but damage the game while people like Ahnald generate thousands of dollars for CG.

When the consumer spends real money, they deserve real communication and quality of service. CG are useless.
  • Options
    Is asking a game developer to do and be there best too much to ask? But yet we get mediocre (seemingly) effort from CG on okay testing, bug fixes and hehe ... Art. Then we get to the community stuff, negotiates with cheaters, only creates paywall events and very little content... need I say more?

Then there are other studios with very similar games that do way more and create way more stuff. MSF sent out a message about their policy on cheaters and CG still hasn’t?

Is it to much to ask for CG to do their best and AT LEAST look like their doing something?

The only thing CG gets right about this game is the Star Wars IP.
  • Options
    They said they were working on a raid, then they said its paused.....they lied.... again, not the way it works. Things are allowed to change, it's going to happen, but that doesnt mean it's a lie when it does. It also doesnt mean it's a lie if it takes longer or they miss a deadline.

We have X plans, and then they dont hit the mark.....is not a lie.

How does stateing something has not happened without proof, constitute proof that they lied? Are you in the beta program?

If it were just plans changing and they actually tell us, that is one thing. But as of late they don't even bother with telling us about it. The Road Ahead should of been on Friday, not whatever the hell this mess of a Luke is. The Newcomer-friendlier gameplay has not been denounced or said to be paused. Yeah, we got the hyperdrive-bundle but that's not newcomer friendly because it's at a set 100.- price which only serial whales will ever even think of investing into.

And no, thank god I am not a Beta-tester for this **** game, it would be a once-and-never-again because I'd rip them a new one with my feedback on the Beta content.

Changing plans is fine in and off itself, but A: You gotta tell us and B: You can't just cancel on EVERYTHING.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    They said they were working on a raid, then they said its paused.....they lied.... again, not the way it works. Things are allowed to change, it's going to happen, but that doesnt mean it's a lie when it does. It also doesnt mean it's a lie if it takes longer or they miss a deadline.

We have X plans, and then they dont hit the mark.....is not a lie.

How does stateing something has not happened without proof, constitute proof that they lied? Are you in the beta program?

If it were just plans changing and they actually tell us, that is one thing. But as of late they don't even bother with telling us about it. The Road Ahead should of been on Friday, not whatever the hell this mess of a Luke is. The Newcomer-friendlier gameplay has not been denounced or said to be paused. Yeah, we got the hyperdrive-bundle but that's not newcomer friendly because it's at a set 100.- price which only serial whales will ever even think of investing into.

And no, thank god I am not a Beta-tester for this **** game, it would be a once-and-never-again because I'd rip them a new one with my feedback on the Beta content.

Changing plans is fine in and off itself, but A: You gotta tell us and B: You can't just cancel on EVERYTHING.

One thing you are mistaken on - you ARE a beta-tester. We all are. Then come the reworks, the buffs, the nerfs, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yep, they don’t lead by example. Bottom feeders they are
  • Options
    Kyno, you know as well as everybody else here that they are not doing anything but sitting on their hands. Their integrity is a wash they allow cheaters to cheat and ban the wrong people.there has been little to no communication between a game developer and a player base that puts money in their pockets. In a literal sense the only person I have seen from CG do his job to the best of his ability is crumb. So like I've told you multiple times let's stop having cg's back when they don't care about you just like they don't care about anybody else.