June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    Options
    There is that whole thing about Marvel having tons more characters in their universe also, not surprising the cadence is fast.

There is plenty of characters to match the MSF cadence. I wouldnt want that many so soon, as I wish MSF would slow down a little. A happy medium would be just that....happy.
  • Options
    Road ahead launches just after the jkl event ends. Event ends wedensday night, road ahead hits thursday.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    jfears2 wrote: »
    Is everyone enjoying MSF as much as I am, like three new characters a month!... wait wrong forums, my bad.

I want a slow release cadence because i have so much CG mandated toons to gear up right now

Thats the thing over there, you have so much to do, and not every character is required for another character. Here get the characters they sell you or miss out later on.

An somehow they can maintain some sort of balance with so many characters
  • Options
    baked_qft wrote: »
    Road ahead launches just after the jkl event ends. Event ends wedensday night, road ahead hits thursday.

Where does cg say that
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    There is that whole thing about Marvel having tons more characters in their universe also, not surprising the cadence is fast.

A ton more characters but there is an event going on for a new character right now and as a new player I am at 27/100 to unlock it, just for playing in one of the game modes.

Its insane, they also gave out something like 15-18 shards for fathers day, we got a slightly updated DV graphic.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    Is everyone enjoying MSF as much as I am, like three new characters a month!... wait wrong forums, my bad.

I want a slow release cadence because i have so much CG mandated toons to gear up right now

Thats the thing over there, you have so much to do, and not every character is required for another character. Here get the characters they sell you or miss out later on.

As a fan of MSF I would agree that there is much more to do over there. It does however get repetitive. Also the whole you dont need every character for another character is true of both games. When was the last time you needed Tuskens, Jawas, Lobo, CUP, Mob Enforcer, etc...?
    MSF has a lot of required characters as well. Asguardians for Balck Bolt, Inhumans+BB for Ebony Maw, you need 5 xmen or brotherhood for Magneto, 5 very specific characters for Phoenix etc... The big difference is SWGOH requires more garbage characters. MSF does a better job with power creep. But still lots of requirements.
  • Darion
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Must have been a typo last may... Meant to say construction delay until July road ahead more specifically July 31 😉
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

As a fan of MSF I would agree that there is much more to do over there. It does however get repetitive. Also the whole you dont need every character for another character is true of both games. When was the last time you needed Tuskens, Jawas, Lobo, CUP, Mob Enforcer, etc...?
    MSF has a lot of required characters as well. Asguardians for Balck Bolt, Inhumans+BB for Ebony Maw, you need 5 xmen or brotherhood for Magneto, 5 very specific characters for Phoenix etc... The big difference is SWGOH requires more garbage characters. MSF does a better job with power creep. But still lots of requirements.

Still better than hitting sim or auto lol
  • Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    Options
    Well...there you have it, no Road Ahead today...Vader touch up will cover the next three days at least...so RA Thursday maybe? Certainly wont be earlier...drip drip drip....
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Nice gesture to be sure, nice to see they acknowledged it being late for fathers day and (presumingly also) ESB 40th anniversary as well.

Is that good enough?
  • Options
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    baked_qft wrote: »

Where does cg say that

Nowhere. They just wont announce what's coming until after jkl event is done.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Well...there you have it, no Road Ahead today...Vader touch up will cover the next three days at least...so RA Thursday maybe? Certainly wont be earlier...drip drip drip....

Stay on target!

New content...
  • Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »

Stay on target!

New content...

They have said that characters are not new content...reworks even less so....touch ups dont even make the list. I see where you are coming from, but I want to know WHERE I can use my roster...not that my roster is getting one toon touched up....
  • Options

Stay on target!

New content...

They have said that characters are not new content...reworks even less so....touch ups dont even make the list. I see where you are coming from, but I want to know WHERE I can use my roster...not that my roster is getting one toon touched up....

100% agree. Stay on target 🎯

We want new content
  • Options

Stay on target!

New content...

100% agree. Stay on target 🎯

We want new content

tdbcocoq595w.gif
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    OnlyZule wrote: »
    At this point it might as well be a road we traveled post. CG can brag about GLs and Luke.

I would laugh out loud if they did that.
  • Options

Lol this aged well, still no road ahead but 3 posts later. Maybe we have more coming?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    Options
    Brotherius wrote: »

Lol this aged well, still no road ahead but 3 posts later. Maybe we have more coming?

It aged fine. Crumb said they are aiming for later this week, but subject to change. This is code for next week (Hope Im wrong)
  • Chewy88
    237 posts Member
    Options

Wait what? I’m pretty sure the mcu and the swu are pretty equal on the character front. There is a lot of back catalogue that CG hasn’t explored yet.
  • Options
    Fun fact: today is Tuesday. That is all.
  • TVF
    36716 posts Member
    Options
    emoore123 wrote: »
    Fun fact: today is Tuesday. That is all.

Even more fun fact: until CG turns back the knobs, every day is Tuesday. However, today is Original Tuesday, so Happy OT!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Where is it
    Or have you guys been lying about it bc you have nothing to say
  • Options

MSF has a lot of required characters as well. Asguardians for Balck Bolt, Inhumans+BB for Ebony Maw, you need 5 xmen or brotherhood for Magneto, 5 very specific characters for Phoenix etc... The big difference is SWGOH requires more garbage characters. MSF does a better job with power creep. But still lots of
    requirements.

Msf has requirements?After 10 months i just need to gear up my inhumans and i'll be ready to unlock every single legendery in the game,lol.Its day and night how f2p player friendly it is.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

MSF has a lot of required characters as well. Asguardians for Balck Bolt, Inhumans+BB for Ebony Maw, you need 5 xmen or brotherhood for Magneto, 5 very specific characters for Phoenix etc... The big difference is SWGOH requires more garbage characters. MSF does a better job with power creep. But still lots of
    requirements.

Msf has requirements?After 10 months i just need to gear up my inhumans and i'll be ready to unlock every single legendery in the game,lol.Its day and night how f2p player friendly it is.

It sounds like content is low there then.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I heard the RA is paved with light-side tears.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you